Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RS5 vs M3 vs C63 owner POV

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2014, 09:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
Well the videos are finally here. Nothing special in them.
They show one thing I liked which is the intelligent light system inside, and one that I found awkward no Keyless system in a 100,000$ (In Brazil) car. To make up for it, the key has plenty of functions, allowing you to control windows, engine, headlight and A.C. remotely, which actually is very interesting.

http://s998.photobucket.com/user/pcp...ang-1.mp4.html

http://s998.photobucket.com/user/pcp...ng2-1.mp4.html

I hope you like it vsix..
Old 01-06-2014, 09:32 AM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
If anyone wants impression on any cars, or comparison with the C63, I am here for it. I have a lot of mates with sweet rides, and I have friends in dealers as well, so any car, any (except Bugatti Veyron, or Paganis), I can give you a full review...
Old 01-06-2014, 01:04 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
Well guys I might be buying a hot hatch or smaller sport vehicle because of practicality and as they go pretty much unnoticed. Which should I get A45, the next RS3 or a 1M?
Old 01-06-2014, 01:31 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
JBs C63 PP( wifes car ), Mc Laren Pxx(toy), 2013 Mustang GT 5.0 ( DD ), ML 6.3 ( winter DD )...
Originally Posted by pcpedroariel
Well the videos are finally here. Nothing special in them.
They show one thing I liked which is the intelligent light system inside, and one that I found awkward no Keyless system in a 100,000$ (In Brazil) car. To make up for it, the key has plenty of functions, allowing you to control windows, engine, headlight and A.C. remotely, which actually is very interesting.

I hope you like it vsix..
Im not a liar PCPEDROARIEL, ....I would love to take a look at it but somehow, as soon as I visit photobucket, I see nothing!
:-(
I cant see any freaking vid nor picture :-(
Is there a way you can load it up maybe, on youtube?

I tried it with my ipad, iphone, pc, laptop...none are able to show the vids, maybe its the connection or somethin.IDK

However I red your review you posted before, I knew you would say the truth and thats what I appreciate.
Sure you xplained why the plastic interrior isnt good in brazilian heat just remember one thing though, mustangs also drive in Texas, Mexico, Dubai, where its also very hot. Im saying that because your thoughts on the squeaks that might occur, due to hot temperatures are wrong, brother...believe me.

Thats why the mustang has actually that whole plastic and foam- touch dashboard concept.
Other materials wear out very quickly...not that stuff built in that newer stangs.
Well anyway no need to discuss that any further as we all know, the C63 and the M3 ( on the M couldnt adjust my seat right...I sat to high all the time ) are a compromise between luxury and sport cars....
Where the Mustang doesnt makes compromises, its an american muscle car, love it or hate it,right?

Pedro...what you stated was regarding an ordinary 2013 Basic Mustang GT 5.0 equipped with the six-speed automatic transmission ( without a tune just shifted into S( sportmode), now what do you think if the car would have been the 2013 BOSS Mustang Laguna Seca. You would have destroyed the C63 and the M3 but thats not yours nor mine intension.

Alone ( and I really mean it ) your will to show everybody here, how cars are and actually beeing an virtual shopping guide/ help for other car enthusiasts that are right now in the market for a new toy, should be seriously awarded.
P.M. sent
Old 01-06-2014, 01:32 PM

JBs C63 PP( wifes car ), Mc Laren Pxx(toy), 2013 Mustang GT 5.0 ( DD ), ML 6.3 ( winter DD )...
Well guys I might be buying a hot hatch or smaller sport vehicle because of practicality and as they go pretty much unnoticed. Which should I get A45, the next RS3 or a 1M?
1M...it looks small..but interrior is actually pretty roomy
Old 01-06-2014, 02:17 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
Originally Posted by vsix

1M...it looks small..but interrior is actually pretty roomy
I agree. I loved the 1M as it is a true brute car. I am nearly buying one myself. But for the time being I am keeping and enjoying the beasts inside my garage
Old 01-06-2014, 03:29 PM

I agree. I loved the 1M as it is a true brute car. I am nearly buying one myself. But for the time being I am keeping and enjoying the beasts inside my garage
For your effort, a lill vid from me ...terrorizing the german autobahn with the 2013 Mustang GT 5.0. There its pretty easy to see how the transmission keeps the RPMs high and is actually very intuitive with its shift points.
Enjoy pedro ;-)
Old 01-06-2014, 03:37 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
For your effort, a lill vid from me ...terrorizing the german autobahn with the 2013 Mustang GT 5.0. There its pretty easy to see how the transmission keeps the RPMs high and is actually very intuitive with its shift points.
Enjoy pedro ;-)
http://youtu.be/R2m2UDeTOgk
Thanks bro. Do you have a GoPro? Because it is a pain to film with the smart phone. I personally tried and it does not work...
Old 01-06-2014, 03:39 PM

Thanks bro. Do you have a GoPro? Because it is a pain to film with the smart phone. I personally tried and it does not work...
Your welcome!
No its actually just my Iphone 4s :-)

Im thinking of buying a gopro and mounting it on the rear as my wifey said...when Im pissed of...and drive away...it sounds like hell brakes loose lol...inside the cabin its pretty quiet, you just hear it a little

Last edited by vsix; 01-06-2014 at 03:41 PM.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:41 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
Im not a liar PCPEDROARIEL, ....I would love to take a look at it but somehow, as soon as I visit photobucket, I see nothing!
:-(
I cant see any freaking vid nor picture :-(
Is there a way you can load it up maybe, on youtube?

I tried it with my ipad, iphone, pc, laptop...none are able to show the vids, maybe its the connection or somethin.IDK

However I red your review you posted before, I knew you would say the truth and thats what I appreciate.
Sure you xplained why the plastic interrior isnt good in brazilian heat just remember one thing though, mustangs also drive in Texas, Mexico, Dubai, where its also very hot. Im saying that because your thoughts on the squeaks that might occur, due to hot temperatures are wrong, brother...believe me.

Thats why the mustang has actually that whole plastic and foam- touch dashboard concept.
Other materials wear out very quickly...not that stuff built in that newer stangs.
Well anyway no need to discuss that any further as we all know, the C63 and the M3 ( on the M couldnt adjust my seat right...I sat to high all the time ) are a compromise between luxury and sport cars....
Where the Mustang doesnt makes compromises, its an american muscle car, love it or hate it,right?

Pedro...what you stated was regarding an ordinary 2013 Basic Mustang GT 5.0 equipped with the six-speed automatic transmission ( without a tune just shifted into S( sportmode), now what do you think if the car would have been the 2013 BOSS Mustang Laguna Seca. You would have destroyed the C63 and the M3 but thats not yours nor mine intension.

Alone ( and I really mean it ) your will to show everybody here, how cars are and actually beeing an virtual shopping guide/ help for other car enthusiasts that are right now in the market for a new toy, should be seriously awarded.
P.M. sent
So coming back to Mustang topic. I loved the car, I hope I made that clear. It is a very good all rounder, and I loved full throtlling yet. Unfortunately, I think you misunderstood what I meant about the interior. It is not crap, like I may made it seem, it just feels much lower quality than a German car, and is not as good as you expect it for the price.

The Laguna Boss on the other hand, did not seem faster than the C63, although the dealer did not let me have fun.

Where did you buy the support for the 4S, I have a Galaxy S4, and I would love to be able to film it like that...
Old 01-06-2014, 03:44 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
Man try the photobucket links again, it is supposed to work now...

It is just that it takes about 10seconds to load
Old 01-06-2014, 03:45 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS

Try these. See if it loads faster
Old 01-06-2014, 03:50 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
Did it work now, pal?
Old 01-06-2014, 04:05 PM

Did it work now, pal?
Just checkng it, give me a sec!
Old 01-06-2014, 04:07 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe' '99' Audi A4 Avant Quattro 2.8 DD
A45 for sure!!!
Old 01-06-2014, 04:07 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS

Just checkng it, give me a sec!
Alright buddy...
I also sent you a PM....

If the link does not work click on the pic
Old 01-06-2014, 04:08 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
Originally Posted by dremorg

A45 for sure!!!
Thanks man. Have you driven one or no?

I have but it was on a track so it was kinda of unfair with the 1M which I drove on the roads and made the sales rep **** himself haha
Old 01-06-2014, 04:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 97 Likes on 82 Posts
'20 GLC300 SUV
Here's a cool comparison between the A45 and the M135i. Did you mean M135i or 1M? The former is a hot hatch; the latter a coupe.

Hope it helps.

Old 01-06-2014, 04:15 PM

So coming back to Mustang topic. I loved the car, I hope I made that clear. It is a very good all rounder, and I loved full throtlling yet. Unfortunately, I think you misunderstood what I meant about the interior. It is not crap, like I may made it seem, it just feels much lower quality than a German car, and is not as good as you expect it for the price.

The Laguna Boss on the other hand, did not seem faster than the C63, although the dealer did not let me have fun.

Where did you buy the support for the 4S, I have a Galaxy S4, and I would love to be able to film it like that...
Yeah I did understood what I wanted to say was:
It is expected to buy a mustang with lower quality interrior, same as it is expected to have an C63 and M3 in higher quality, because Mustang is all about american muscle, wich isnt the interrior...so no offense on my side ;-)

The 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca dealer/ sales guy would have had an serious problem, if I would be out to buy one and he would start *****in.. and complaining, so I cant drive it the way I want...well thats maybe just me

Pedro, its an Iphone 4S ...thingy thing...that you can twist and adjust and place it on your car window.
Will make an picture tomorrow evening ( car is in garage now) and will post so you can see how it looks like.

For now brother, its sleeping time...lets all have a great and productive day tomorrow!
Old 01-06-2014, 04:18 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
Originally Posted by zibby43

Here's a cool comparison between the A45 and the M135i. Did you mean M135i or 1M? The former is a hot hatch; the latter a coupe.

Hope it helps.

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOA5YN6ryz4
Thanks man for your help. I meant 1M but the M135i will do just as fine.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:20 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS

Yeah I did understood what I wanted to say was:
It is expected to buy a mustang with lower quality interrior, same as it is expected to have an C63 and M3 in higher quality, because Mustang is all about american muscle, wich isnt the interrior...so no offense on my side ;-)

The 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca dealer/ sales guy would have had an serious problem, if I would be out to buy one and he would start *****in.. and complaining, so I cant drive it the way I want...well thats maybe just me

Pedro, its an Iphone 4S ...thingy thing...that you can twist and adjust and place it on your car window.
Will make an picture tomorrow evening ( car is in garage now) and will post so you can see how it looks like.

For now brother, its sleeping time...lets all have a great and productive day tomorrow!
Thanks man. I nearly argued with the stupid sales rep, although I held myself back. I liked the car but it wad unlikely for me to buy one anyway...

Sales rep in Brazil are douches they rarely let you go over 5.000rpm or they want you to drive like a maniac overtaking cars by inches...

See ya man.
May tommorow be an even more productive day..
Old 01-06-2014, 04:34 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe' '99' Audi A4 Avant Quattro 2.8 DD
Thanks man. Have you driven one or no?

I have but it was on a track so it was kinda of unfair with the 1M which I drove on the roads and made the sales rep **** himself haha
Unfortunately I haven't but all the reviews I've seen so far puts it on top.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:48 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
Originally Posted by dremorg

Unfortunately I haven't but all the reviews I've seen so far puts it on top.
Ok thanks man. Your input was helpful. I am not sure yet. I like both the 1M and A45
Old 01-07-2014, 05:17 AM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
Well the C63 had already given my some trouble, today was the M3's turns.

I was going to travel about 200km in hilly roads full of bumps, go and return, leaving about 2 hours ago, using the M3, as it is the most appropriate car for these conditions, besides it is full of speedcameras, so if I took the C63 or the Audi, I would not be able to take full advantage of their features. Well I turn on the car, and after about six seconds later, I began reversing the car, and I get a misfire, and the car gets into security mode cancelling the fuel injection. I try to start it again, no use. I wait for another 5 minutes, come back and try it again. For my great dismay and anger, the car turned on, but with engine light on, and behaving weirdly, not all of the 8 cylinders were working, it felt more like a V6 than a V8. Then all of a sudden, I try to do a rev, and I hear a loud pop from the exhaust, and bang another misfire, car turns off again. Then I had to do the trip with C63 (no problems there). Came back and now I am looking for a solution, what could it be?
I have bought the BMW extended warranty, but would they cover whatever it is?

Well I guess the most reliable between Audi (RS5), Merc (C63) and BMW (M3), is Audi. The old owner never had any issue, the same can't be said by BMW or Merc....
Old 01-07-2014, 12:39 PM

Well the C63 had already given my some trouble, today was the M3's turns.

I was going to travel about 200km in hilly roads full of bumps, go and return, leaving about 2 hours ago, using the M3, as it is the most appropriate car for these conditions, besides it is full of speedcameras, so if I took the C63 or the Audi, I would not be able to take full advantage of their features. Well I turn on the car, and after about six seconds later, I began reversing the car, and I get a misfire, and the car gets into security mode cancelling the fuel injection. I try to start it again, no use. I wait for another 5 minutes, come back and try it again. For my great dismay and anger, the car turned on, but with engine light on, and behaving weirdly, not all of the 8 cylinders were working, it felt more like a V6 than a V8. Then all of a sudden, I try to do a rev, and I hear a loud pop from the exhaust, and bang another misfire, car turns off again. Then I had to do the trip with C63 (no problems there). Came back and now I am looking for a solution, what could it be?
I have bought the BMW extended warranty, but would they cover whatever it is?

Well I guess the most reliable between Audi (RS5), Merc (C63) and BMW (M3), is Audi. The old owner never had any issue, the same can't be said by BMW or Merc....
as promised....thats what I used, its pretty simple with a few adjustment options.
As for our 2 unlucky warriors M3 E92 and C63.

Im not out to bash the C63, as my wifey owns one and its a pretty reliable and safe carrito.
On the other hand the C63 I had suffered the headbolt issue on track, the M3 E92 steering pump started smoking and the breaks got to hot, when I testet it...imagine...we are talking about warm up lap...
You can read my expierience up in one of my threads I made a few weeks earlier.
Anyhow these things that happned to me or pcpedroariel dont mean the cars are bad...instead, the C63 and the M3 are real cool cars...each out of a special sophisticated breed. Also VERY reliable cars, as long as you maintain them right!

Attached Thumbnails RS5 vs M3 vs C63 owner POV-image.jpg  

Last edited by vsix; 01-07-2014 at 01:11 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: RS5 vs M3 vs C63 owner POV