C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

The ultimate sleeper? Its gonna wake someone up!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2014, 04:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 201 Likes on 154 Posts
2014 E63s amg 4matic, 2009 C63, 2006 E55 AMG , 2001.5 AUDI S4 stg 3+ w/meth
Originally Posted by Diabolis
Ugh... you do realize that your obsession with your own junk only confirms my previous hypothesis that you're probably compensating for something, right? If you still can't see that, perhaps you ought to consider getting a pigeon brain transplant as you could clearly benefit from the higher processing ability it would afford you.

We were talking about sleepers and debadging. The fact that you took this to mean that people who like sleepers and/or debadge their cars want to unfairly street-race with you IS NOT what either of those things are about. When I pointed that out, instead of offering an intelligent counter-argument you resorted to personal attacks and talking about your junk. Yes, we are all closet homosexuals that are secretly in love with you. There, I said it. Will you please shut up now?
lol Mr. freud, you are the one that brought up my junk with your constant "compensating" comments, not me... you arent very smart are you doug houssin

that fact that you are so concerned about my "compensating" actually kinda proves you have ***** envy lol... i've never heard someone constantly accusing someone of compensating so much in my life as i have from you... perhaps you are a little insecure of what you got in your pants that you have to go around all the time of accusing other of "compensating" ???

Isnt that call "projecting" Dr. Freud?

and again, back to the sleeper comment i made in my original post...did you not read the title yet of this thread "the ultimate sleeper? ITS GONNA WAKE SOMEONE UP!" ...... now please explain to me what does the "its gonna wake someone up!" mean if it doesnt mean its gonna catch someone off guard in a race/exhibition of speed......

does it mean its gonna be super loud then and wake up the neighbors in the morning, or perhaps it means "its gonna wake someone up" that sitting in the passanger seat when it beeps the horn??

now can you shut up? and go back to not worrying about others, as after all, isnt that your definition of sleeper and why you like them? so that you can not pay attention to others ? POT MEET KETTLE

Last edited by gaspam; 03-05-2014 at 04:37 PM.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 763 Likes on 529 Posts
W204 C63 Coupe, W166 ML350 BlueTEC, 928GT, C5 Z06 & IS300 race cars, EQE 4Matic+ on order
Originally Posted by gaspam
lol Mr. freud, you are the one that brought up my junk with your constant "compensating" comments, not me... you arent very smart are you

that fact that you are so concerned about my "compensating" actually kinda proves you have ***** envy lol... i've never heard someone constantly accusing someone of compensating so much in my life as i have from you... perhaps you are a little insecure of what you got in your pants that you have to go around all the time of accusing other of "compensating" ???

Isnt that call "projecting" Dr. Freud?

and again, back to the sleeper comment i made in my original post...did you not read the title yet of this thread "the ultimate sleeper? ITS GONNA WAKE SOMEONE UP!" ...... now please explain to me what does the "its gonna wake someone up!" mean if it doesnt mean its gonna catch someone off guard in a race/exhibition of speed......

does it mean its gonna be super loud then and wake up the neighbors in the morning, or perhaps it means "its gonna wake someone up" that sitting in the passanger seat when it beeps the horn??

now can you shut up? and go back to not worrying about others, as after all, isnt that your definition of sleeper and why you like them? so that you can not pay attention to others ? POT MEET KETTLE

I was going to ignore everything else you wrote, but seeing as you are asking, I did interpret the "it's gonna wake someone up" comment in the literal sense in that the C63 is definitely a lot louder than a 190E. I have absolutely no idea how or why you are inferring that "waking someone up" means street-racing them, but obviously whatever is happening in your mind is beyond my understanding. I suppose we could ask the OP what he meant, but again, the whole thread was not about what the OP specifically meant with the "it's gonna wake someone up" comment, but rather the appeal of sleepers which still continues to be lost on you. And, seeing as I already admitted that I am in love with your junk in order to get you to calm down - which obviously hasn't happened - I don't know what else to say or do to get you to see what I and others on this thread appreciate in this particular build and sleepers in general. Thank you for your most valuable contributions.

P.S. After your repeated street-racing comments, I did say you may be compensating for something - which would be your insecurity. YOU brought up the size of your junk, not me. Re-read the thread.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Diabolis
I don't know what else to say or do to get you to see what I and others on this thread appreciate in this particular build and sleepers in general. Thank you for your most valuable contributions.
you still cant read... i never said i didnt appreciate the build or craftsmanship..... i said i dont like sleepers....A yugo with a 572ci is a sleeper.... however, i went onto say i like resto-mods... you proceeded to play internet psychologist

and bro dont even go the "your contributions card".... i looked thru your 3 threads you started since you joined and they were all "hey who wants to go to the MB event in vegas" lol sweeeeeet contributions

at least i have made quite a few DIY's from supercharger pulley bearing replacement, to airmatic suspension replacement, to O2 sensor replacement to Sway bar bushings.... i actually get my hands dirty, while you just pontificate and theorize on the internet :P

but yeah your "who's going vegas.."contributions where way more informative to future members

pat yourself on the back doug Houssin... you're awesome!
Old 03-05-2014, 04:59 PM

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
2005 Mercedes E55 AMG
How the **** do I unsubscribe from this.

You guys are acting like preteen females, who gives a ****
Old 03-05-2014, 05:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by rockthemullet
How the **** do I unsubscribe from this.
its super easy...

whoo hoo another contribution.... beat master contributor doug to it
Old 03-05-2014, 07:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MB
Have to share this one...

... I think this one takes the cake. This is by far the best sleeper I've seen. He even plumbed the BOV back into the intake tract

Best part about it? He'll trade for an E55 plus cash

FYI the photo is a link to the blog and the details. Here's the link

http://hooniverse.com/2014/03/05/for...civic-sleeper/

Last edited by msheredy; 03-06-2014 at 12:16 AM.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
C63 forum always has a good laugh oncein a while
However not really enthused to see a forum member's junk!
Old 03-06-2014, 09:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 57 Likes on 46 Posts
2006 E320 CDI 2014 C63 507 Coupe 2012 E550 4M 2016 E63s Wagon
I think this is the appropiate place for this . . . .