Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Originally Posted by Ingenieur
we worked it out
I'm still here
what's your point

all you convulsing and whining will do you no good
thought you were sorry and going to stop crapping up the thread?
I own you completely
Art, "we" did what?

You were fortunate enough to find someone less familiar with your antics, that wanted to soften the punishment. What was worked out was that you would stop being such a jackass to the rest of the members here. I don't see any evidence of you showing respect yet.

I don't expect you will ever change.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Banned

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by ScottW911
Art, "we" did what?

You were fortunate enough to find someone less familiar with your antics, that wanted to soften the punishment. What was worked out was that you would stop being such a jackass to the rest of the members here. I don't see any evidence of you showing respect yet.

I don't expect you will ever change.
I did not limit it to 'you and I', but we as in the powers that be
I give as much respect as I get, but really not seeking it here
WE ALL need to change, it's the only constant in life
maybe someday I'll be perfect as some of you

now, where were we?
yes, I wash my car in my garage in the winter
Old 08-11-2014, 06:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63
I use the car wash that won't leave spots. I use a wash mop, for lack of better word, like a expensive wash mitt. I rinse and rinse some more with about 60 lbs, pressure from water hose. I soap and clean glass and top and windows etc first. Rinse the mop good with water before dipping into wash and twirling to get plenty, of suds back in. Then move on. Generally any bugs on the front will get soft by the time i get to it again. i rinse the front agains and with fresh wash do the front with it and a cleaned microfiber cloth in areas needed. Wash the wheels with micro fiber, including behind the spokes, which is darned hard. Always rinse it throroughly before fresh wash on it again. Lately, with knee surgery and bad back, I then wash it with McQuires wash and wax. Does a pretty good job since wax is still on it from previous waxing wiht Mc Quires latest synthetic spray wax. When it needs it I use the past formula and severl clean applicators and microfibers. I've let the Dealer wash it before and those fine scratches seem to take forever to get out. I never use power on it. I've got a little touch up to be done from being on the road once here they applied salt. Never again. i alwasy try to wash early, in the morning when it is cool and low sun. Lots of trees so it doesn't get outside the garage, usually anyway, or when it is cloduy and cool and late evening. Doesn't take long or didn't.