C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Supposedly Kleeman LT Headers - CHEAP!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2014, 06:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG
FS: Supposedly Kleeman LT Headers - CHEAP!!!!

Guys claims they are Kleeman which may mean they are Supersprint...? I showed a bit of interest and got them down to $1400 shipped on them!
I thought about it for a second and decided not to bite.
Soooo if anyone else is interested I thought I would let you guys know where they were:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/C63-Header-back-exhaust-systems-and-mid-pipes-/271596714137?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f3c6cf899&vxp=mtr
Old 09-06-2014, 10:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
507 SEDAN
Those are NOT Kleemann!! They sold to somebody, but definitely not Klee LT. The collector is totally different and the quality looks very poor. Jerry, John, and I just (footnote: I purchased them from Cory at Kleemann US, through Jerry about a year and a half ago. They sat at Eurochaged until I found some time to install. They were actually for my 2010, way before the 507 was an idea.) installed the Klee's in Feb. of this year. I had much time fondle them and check the quality. I also took them over to his buddies business and had them ceramic coated. You get the idea. I handled them many times.

I don't see the Klee stamp or badge on these and they just look off. I'm certainly not analyzing these and their function. I'm just saying that they certainly don't look like Klee, don't have the markings, and the collector looks different.