C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

In the DC area, I see way more M3s than C63s. :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2014, 06:28 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
^^Capitol City is still around. There are a ton of local breweries popping up around here. I actually live in La Plata so I am familiar with Casey Jones. Did you live in Charles County? Don't usually see people coming down to La Plata from DC to go to a bar. Ha.
Old 10-30-2014, 09:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Testudo
^^Capitol City is still around. There are a ton of local breweries popping up around here. I actually live in La Plata so I am familiar with Casey Jones. Did you live in Charles County? Don't usually see people coming down to La Plata from DC to go to a bar. Ha.
I lived in Waldorf and worked in La Plata on Chesapeake St. (right off Crain) for Ben Dyer Associates Engineering firm.
Man that place was happening when I lived there. Housing and new buildings going up all over the place.
Last time I was there, the new building on the corner of Charles and 301 STILL wasn't done. Took years to build that thing! I cant imagine it isn't done by now....?
Was a fun town, but man the people (from my experience) were just not the friendly type! Dog-Eat-Dog kinda area, very clicky, gotta be in the "IN" crowd or you don't exist type of place. Everybody in a rush, and for heavens sakes, DO NOT sit at a light more than a 1/10 of a sec after it turns green! lol