HELP PLEASE!!! :::: Im running out of patience ::::

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2014, 01:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
HELP PLEASE!!! :::: Im running out of patience ::::

Dear members,

I bought this second hand C63 back in September 2013, the car had 25,000 KMS and since then until now the car has been fully maintained by the dealership!

Im now observing a very strange behavior from the car as it has been vibrating for a week now, I replaced the engine mounting from the dealership a few months ago, and I know for a fact that this vibration is not from the mountings, its something far scarier than I believe!

The vibration frequency is pretty inconsistent as sometimes its really hard and sometimes its quite low! and yeah did I forgot to mention that the ENgine Oil temperature is showing no values as in its simply -- whereas the radior averages in early 90's which is acceptable.

I remember from experience that when I used to have the engine oil reading, and whenever it used to reach 80 the vibration stopped completely.

I read from in the forums that this vibration has to do something with the engine oil level, which I confirm is not the case, just came back from the dealership and the oil level is perfect!

Im also getting a notification every now and then "check engine oil level when refueling" or something similar!

The thing is i'm really enthusiastic about my car and would love to drive it forever, I took the car to some mechanics but they seem to be take advantage of me being less knowledgable about AMG's and how they behave.

I live in Qatar, and if there's a reader out there that can really help or get intouch with me before I put my car under the knife/ dealership, it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ali
Old 11-02-2014, 01:58 PM

09 C63, 11 Cayenne S
Just a quick suggestion, did you replace the tranny mounts too? Have someone take a look at them as well
Old 11-02-2014, 02:00 PM

09 C63, 11 Cayenne S
Also, I'm not to sure but it sounds like your oil level sensor might be bad as well as the oil temp sensor. Have someone check these as well to make sure they are In Spec
Old 11-02-2014, 10:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2010 C63 Estate
Originally Posted by shades
Just a quick suggestion, did you replace the tranny mounts too? Have someone take a look at them as well
+1
Old 11-03-2014, 11:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 286 Likes on 184 Posts
10 C six trizzle
have them check the mixture adaptation data. It may have somewhat of a leak in the intake manifold gaskets that seals up once the engine is warm and everything expands. I find it hard to believe it's that noticeable and the dealer cant figure anything out. Do the mechanics all suck in the middle east? I've heard they do, just wondering your opinion.