Another BS on the market!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 04:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2016 C63 S
Originally Posted by AMG3.2
Wow, bring cursing into this? I didn't expect you to get so heated over a simple correction in your thought process which is still wrong.

I said that older "special" cars like BS cars, GT3's etc will all hold their value over their newer, non limited production run cars even if they are better performers.

I gave you an example - 996 GT3 versus your newer 997 C4S. Like I indicated in my previous posts, those "older" cars have not become irrelevant and the market (price) reflects that.

I'm sorry man - your just wrong and the prices above are speaking to that.

Learn to walk away when you've lost an argument as opposed to getting mad and telling people to "get their sh*t straight".

Peace
Learn to pull out your tampon before you pop a gasket....you're all over the place....

Go back to your "build" thread....you've got some fenders that need pastin'

Old 03-10-2016, 04:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 170 Likes on 145 Posts
C63 AMG, P30
Originally Posted by callmiro
Learn to pull out your tampon before you pop a gasket....you're all over the place....

Go back to your "build" thread....you've got some fenders that need pastin'
Man your really mad lol

I can't believe someone would get so butthurt over losing an argument - especially over the interwebs. But hey, I guess the losing explains this butthurt.

Regarding the fenders, I do actually. The shop is currently working on them. Don't they look sick?
Old 03-10-2016, 04:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1993 300e
Man your really mad lol

I can't believe someone would get so butthurt over losing an argument - especially over the interwebs. But hey, I guess the losing explains this butthurt.

Regarding the fenders, I do actually. The shop is currently working on them. Don't they look sick?
You guys should keep going at it. I enjoy reading your posts. I get a kick out of it.
Old 03-10-2016, 04:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 C63 S
Man your really mad lol

Mad? How could i get mad at a dude with 40mm spacers and 255 tires.....

Brings a smile to my face every time you respond.
Old 03-10-2016, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG, P30
Mad? How could i get mad at a dude with 40mm spacers and 255 tires.....

Brings a smile to my face every time you respond.
Ugh. Again! Wrong with your info.. Not surprised though. Do you read anything or comprehend anything? I have 225's with 80mm spacers... On another note, you must be spending some time on my build thread to know about the details of my car. I guess you like what you see over there. Don't blame you.

Talking about smiles lol I'm damn near falling off my chair over here at how mad you are. Your personal insults continue to illustrate the fact that your seriously butthurt that you know nothing about how the car market works and I schooled you. After all, once the W205 coupe comes out, the W204 BS will be "irrelevant".

Last edited by AMG3.2; 03-10-2016 at 04:58 PM.
Old 03-10-2016, 04:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG, P30
Originally Posted by rubix_cube12
You guys should keep going at it. I enjoy reading your posts. I get a kick out of it.
He's so mad that I'm getting a kick out of it too. Let's see what's the next personal insult. Going to grab some popcorn -- brb.
Old 03-10-2016, 05:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 C63 S
He's so mad that I'm getting a kick out of it too. Let's see what's the next personal insult. Going to grab some popcorn -- brb.
How am I mad? Because I have a logical response to your irrelevant apples to oranges comparisons?

Quick question:

Is butthurt a common term used in your yoga class?

Just askin

Grow a pair and give up
Old 03-10-2016, 05:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG, P30
How am I mad? Because I have a logical response to your irrelevant apples to oranges comparisons?

Quick question:

Just askin

Grow a pair and give up
First of all, I do Pilates, not Yoga. How dare you?

Second, okay, I give up. The C63 BS, like all Black Series models that have come before it, will become irrelevant once their newer non-black series models succeed them.

PSA to all C63 Black Series owners: When the W205 coupe comes out, your car will become irrelevant! Sell now!! Why will it become irrelevant you ask? Because Callmiro said so!

There you go Callmiro - you won.

Ugh.
Old 03-10-2016, 06:47 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
‘04 996 C4S, ‘18 GLC, ‘19 Alltrack
Callmiro--Maybe this could have been mitigated by AMG 3.2 making the point that there will be a market for a NA BS that will make those cars more desirable to some buyers than the "better" new model.

I'm kind of a purist when it comes to P-cars so I wouldn't pay a premium for your particular C4S with the aftermarket turbo--although some people would. But I would pay a premium for a high quality GT3 even if it were a 996. Just my preference.

There's something in the car world for everyone out there. Stating absolutes puts you on shaky ground, IMO.

TC
Old 03-10-2016, 06:57 PM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
2012 C63 black series, 2015 C63 507 coupe, 2012 Porsche Cayman R 4.2L 404hp
It has nothing to do with value. It has everything to do with consideration set. Apples to Apples parked side by side, the new coupe is the winner. Hence, i believe, the new C63s Coupe is more special than the BS - drivetrain / styling / interior.

No one is paying a hefty price for a 996 GT3 vs a 997/991 GT3. Bad comparison

I own a 997 C4S Turbo
Give me 510 normally aspirated horsepower over any turbo motor everytime...
Old 03-10-2016, 07:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 C63 S
First of all, I do Pilates, not Yoga. How dare you?

Second, okay, I give up. The C63 BS, like all Black Series models that have come before it, will become irrelevant once their newer non-black series models succeed them.

PSA to all C63 Black Series owners: When the W205 coupe comes out, your car will become irrelevant! Sell now!! Why will it become irrelevant you ask? Because Callmiro said so!

There you go Callmiro - you won.

Ugh.

Dude...not sure why you make all these broad stroke generalizations.

Again, the BS will become irrelevant to buyers because the new coupe is faster / styled better / with an awesome interior and technology....and being in the same price bracket...the better buy

Simple....has nothing to do with the inherent value of collectible P Cars or anything else

I wouldn't own a 996 GT3 if i had a 991 GT3, because i wouldn't drive it. Has no bearing on what someone else thinks the value of a 996 is.

I just made a statement and you wanted to put your 2 cents in and got lost in your own yeast-infection raged rant.

There are no winners here, but there is definitely a loser.

Old 03-10-2016, 07:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG, P30
Originally Posted by AA717driver
Callmiro--Maybe this could have been mitigated by AMG 3.2 making the point that there will be a market for a NA BS that will make those cars more desirable to some buyers than the "better" new model.

I'm kind of a purist when it comes to P-cars so I wouldn't pay a premium for your particular C4S with the aftermarket turbo--although some people would. But I would pay a premium for a high quality GT3 even if it were a 996. Just my preference.

There's something in the car world for everyone out there. Stating absolutes puts you on shaky ground, IMO.

TC
Member proving my point.

Originally Posted by saildoc
Give me 510 normally aspirated horsepower over any turbo motor everytime...
Member proving my point. Again.

Dude...not sure why you make all these broad stroke generalizations.

Again, the BS will become irrelevant to buyers because the new coupe is faster / styled better / with an awesome interior and technology....and being in the same price bracket...the better buy

Simple....has nothing to do with the inherent value of collectible P Cars or anything else

I wouldn't own a 996 GT3 if i had a 991 GT3, because i wouldn't drive it. Has no bearing on what someone else thinks the value of a 996 is.

I just made a statement and you wanted to put your 2 cents in and got lost in your own yeast-infection raged rant.

There are no winners here, but there is definitely a loser.

Ugh. Here we go again with these wierd a** comebacks. Dude - you can call me a loser all day you want. But that doesn't take away from the fact that outside of all of this Black Series talk -- you're just weird. All of your comebacks involve ***** and sh*t, etc. I'm 23 and I don't even talk that way... Brought up differently I guess.

Anyways, enough of this classless bickering. I'm a loser, your a massive winner. I do yoga and Pilates, have no *****, etc etc.

Hope you feel fantastic about yourself. Cheers
Old 03-10-2016, 08:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 C63 S
Member proving my point.

Member proving my point. Again.

Ugh. Here we go again with these wierd a** comebacks. Dude - you can call me a loser all day you want. But that doesn't take away from the fact that outside of all of this Black Series talk -- you're just weird. All of your comebacks involve ***** and sh*t, etc. I'm 23 and I don't even talk that way... Brought up differently I guess.

Anyways, enough of this classless bickering. I'm a loser, your a massive winner. I do yoga and Pilates, have no *****, etc etc.

Hope you feel fantastic about yourself. Cheers

Are you confusing this thread with your GRINDR messages?

I never mentioned ***** in any response...
Old 03-10-2016, 08:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG, P30

Quick question:

Just askin

Grow a pair and give up

Are you confusing this thread with your GRINDR messages?

I never mentioned ***** in any response...
Oh. Okay.
Old 03-10-2016, 08:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 C63 S
Oh. Okay.

Grow a pair is a figure of speech, genius

It means Man Up
Old 03-10-2016, 09:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 884 Likes on 619 Posts
E63S | X5
That's exactly what i'm not saying. You can't compare a rare classic to the last gen of a ride....which is what you just did....not me

The new coupe will outshine the BS....and is easier to tune....at $50k less sticker....

No, it is EXACTLY what you're saying. You literally said the new coupe will make the CBS irrelevant. I said the new mustang made the old one irrelevant. Please explain how that isn't the same?

And yes, I can compare a rare classic in this case. First of all, although the number is argued +/- a few, there were less than 100 C63 black series sent to the US. There were over 2,000 gt500's (there are actually well over 10,000 just from 07+). I do admit that I dont have the EXACT numbers, but there is a very very clear difference in # of cars. I'd even bet there are more Eleanor's poppin' around now than CBS'. Next, when you give it time, the CBS will eventually be that classic.

Then you try to say it will be easier to tune, and outshine the CBS. Yeah, the new Shelby has WAY more potential / power / features etc etc than the old one. So again, your points about the capabilities are pointless.

I get it though. You're the type of person who just can't be wrong and you come in here smashing away telling people to pull tampons, what they should and shouldn't do with THEIR car, measure dicks, whatever.. I also know that you'll treat this post the same and have some kind of abrasive response.

The fact is you're just wrong. I'm not sitting here saying that the new coupe wont be a "better" car. Yeah, the capabilities of the coupe may be greater than the CBS, but that wont make the CBS irrelevant.

Sorry, chief, you may not see it but everyone else who comes poking around this thread will get it.

(Sidebar -- why does chief cut so deep? Is it just me, or when you're called chief do you just rage? Haha, it's so stupid, but works like a charm. It's like if you call your lady friend a c**t and mean it.)

Last edited by CarHopper; 03-10-2016 at 09:26 PM.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 C63 S
Originally Posted by PurpleHeartAMG
No, it is EXACTLY what you're saying. You literally said the new coupe will make the CBS irrelevant. I said the new mustang made the old one irrelevant. Please explain how that isn't the same?

And yes, I can compare a rare classic in this case. First of all, although the number is argued +/- a few, there were less than 100 C63 black series sent to the US. There were over 2,000 gt500's. I do admit that I dont have the EXACT numbers, but there is a very very clear difference in # of cars. I'd even bet there are more Eleanor's poppin' around now than CBS'. Next, when you give it time, the CBS will eventually be that classic.

Then you try to say it will be easier to tune, and outshine the CBS. Yeah, the new Shelby has WAY more potential / power / features etc etc than the old one. So again, your points about the capabilities are pointless.

I get it though. You're the type of person who just can't be wrong and you come in here smashing away telling people to pull tampons, what they should and shouldn't do with THEIR car, measure dicks, whatever.. I also know that you'll treat this post the same and have some kind of abrasive response.

The fact is you're just wrong. I'm not sitting here saying that the new coupe wont be a "better" car. Yeah, the capabilities of the coupe may be greater than the CBS, but that wont make the CBS irrelevant.

Sorry, chief, you may not see it but everyone else who comes poking around this thread will get it.

(Sidebar -- why does chief cut so deep? Is it just me, or when you're called chief do you just rage? Haha, it's so stupid, but works like a charm. It's like if you call your lady friend a c**t and mean it.)

It's not the same because it you can't understand the difference between a 47 year old classic and a car that just came out 2 years ago, then i can't explain it to you. The Mustang's mystique was that its performance was extreme up until 10 years ago and was a major contributor of the muscle car era. The BS is depreciating, not appreciating in value. And by they, way i also have a 1970 BOSS 302. It's worth 20x its original value.

The C63 BS was not extreme as the SL BS or the SLS BS, and was more accessible due to model class and price. there were 2 sitting in my local dealership for 6 months, and now you can pick and choose out of several all over the market. 507 Coupe had almost everything except the fenders and now the '16 eclipses that.

I would take a new coupe over a BS all day. Hence it makes the BS irrelevant to me....chief.

I'm in the W204 forum...i would expect this passion...hop into the W203 forum just before the W204's came out and they were singing the same old song.

Last edited by callmiro; 03-10-2016 at 09:51 PM.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63S | X5
Wait 47 years, bump this thread, and lets have this conversation again.

I bet back in 1971 in was a similar story on the availability of the 67.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 C63 S
Originally Posted by PurpleHeartAMG
Wait 47 years, bump this thread, and lets have this conversation again.

I bet back in 1971 in was a similar story on the availability of the 67.
Mustangs were de-tuned in '71 and the restyling was not well received, so you'd lose that bet.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63S | X5
Mustangs were de-tuned in '71 and the restyling was not well received, so you'd lose that bet.
I'm talking about the 67' availability in 71' (4 years later instead of 50), not comparing the two together.

There are plenty of people who don't like the restyling of the w205 either. It's all preference calls..