C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

From stock c63 to 800HP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 04:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 763 Likes on 529 Posts
W204 C63 Coupe, W166 ML350 BlueTEC, 928GT, C5 Z06 & IS300 race cars, EQE 4Matic+ on order
Originally Posted by s.e.a.n.
We all gonna die some day
Absolutely... it's just that most of us won't take innocent lives with us.
The following users liked this post:
Ambystom01 (01-11-2017)
Old 01-11-2017, 06:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by Diabolis
Absolutely... it's just that most of us won't take innocent lives with us.
So you are telling me with the list of cars you have , you have never done any spirited driving ? The videos I saw show them racing each other side by side and I didn't see any weaving in and out of traffic . I'm 41 years old and finally got my dream car , Ferrari 360 Twin Turbo , and I wouldn't race through traffic but I sure as hell jump on the throttle when I get an open spot .
Koyafresh (10-19-2021)
Old 01-11-2017, 06:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 225 Likes on 134 Posts
2013 Mercedes C63 AMG
Originally Posted by C63sc
If you listen carfelly in the vids, in all races i had slipping issue in the transmission. If i get this fixed, trust me it will impress u
I'm already impressed, very impressed. The fact that you're doing what some of us daydream about, is enough to impress the crowd in my book. Again, sick car and we can't wait for updates with build motor, transmission and hopefully your boost issue out of the way.

It absolutely is an amazing build! It's just too bad that at the rate you're going you're likely going to die before the age of 30, and even worse that you could easily kill someone else that had nothign to do with your idiotic choice to race on public roads. Is there someone that you would like us top notify when you receive the Darwin award?

As much as I want to agree with you, I think that you're overreacting a bit, no? What's next, don't ride a bike because you might fall over and break your neck? You're a thief of joy, my friend.

Last edited by Slow_c63; 01-11-2017 at 06:57 PM.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
C63, GT3RS, 430 Scud, E63, CGT
some people do it as safe as they can some people just go 100% everytime traffic no traffic city driving residential .

like dis if u cry everytim
Old 01-11-2017, 11:50 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
MB C63 AMG
While saftey is important yes , let's get back on topic maybe pm the saftey message

sweet motor man that thing halls ***
Old 01-12-2017, 11:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W204 C63 Coupe, W166 ML350 BlueTEC, 928GT, C5 Z06 & IS300 race cars, EQE 4Matic+ on order
Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ
So you are telling me with the list of cars you have , you have never done any spirited driving ? The videos I saw show them racing each other side by side and I didn't see any weaving in and out of traffic . I'm 41 years old and finally got my dream car , Ferrari 360 Twin Turbo , and I wouldn't race through traffic but I sure as hell jump on the throttle when I get an open spot .
Originally Posted by Slow_c63
As much as I want to agree with you, I think that you're overreacting a bit, no? What's next, don't ride a bike because you might fall over and break your neck? You're a thief of joy, my friend.
Hell no... I actually race cars - but those are risks that I and ALL other participans in the sport willingly assume (and furthermore the environment of a racetrack and the various safety equipment for the driver are such that it minimizes the potential of injury or death to participants). There are no people on the track driving home with their families that my behaviour is going to endanger. And yes, I have also driven at very illegal speeds on a public highway myself, but *ONLY* when the circumstances allowed it without endangering anyone else. On a straight piece of highway with abslutely no one in front of me for several kilomerters, four lanes to myself and a 30 meter wide median, I have been known to open it up and bed in a set of race brake pads. The key differentiator in both scenarios vs. what the OP is doing in the videos is the absence of danger posed to the general public. I am all for driving fast... just not where it puts other innocent people's lives in danger.
BLKROKT (01-12-2017)
Old 01-12-2017, 12:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,810 Likes on 1,664 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
To be fair..... those look like pretty deserted roads when/where they're doing that. The "King of NYC" guy is a total fool looking to get rammed in prison, but at least these guys aren't endangering anyone else.

Still. Kill videos are lame. Most of us evolved out of that kind of blatant stupidity a long time ago. We're not on a Honda forum.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 225 Likes on 134 Posts
2013 Mercedes C63 AMG
I feel the need to respond one last time.

OP, I apologize for going off topic and derailing your thread, which is clearly about your car.

Diabolis,

I'm not sure if we watched the same videos, but as BLKROKT stated, the roads were very deserted and the racing was done very late at night. I re watched every video and maybe saw two cars on the road from all videos put together.I just feel like your first comment was very harsh and uncalled for. Telling him that he may die by age of 30 if he continues down this path. As I stated in my previous comment, I want to agree with you, but not they way you put it on paper.

Old 01-12-2017, 12:56 PM

Received 119 Likes on 79 Posts
2013 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Slow_c63
I feel the need to respond one last time.

OP, I apologize for going off topic and derailing your thread, which is clearly about your car.

Diabolis,

I'm not sure if we watched the same videos, but as BLKROKT stated, the roads were very deserted and the racing was done very late at night. I re watched every video and maybe saw two cars on the road from all videos put together.I just feel like your first comment was very harsh and uncalled for. Telling him that he may die by age of 30 if he continues down this path. As I stated in my previous comment, I want to agree with you, but not they way you put it on paper.

Don't worry, that's just his style.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

On the very first video I clicked on - Merc vs McLaren - there are four cars participating in the street race, and about five seconds into it you can see the car on the far right swerve into the middle to avoid a vehicle driving at normal speeds. On the second video I clicked on (and I don't remember which one it was - maybe the Ferrari), you can't see traffic ahead because the camera held by the passenger is trained on the driver and car on the left, but what you can see is tons of traffic travelling in the opoosite direction. A 30" concrete median is not going to prevent either of the two cars participating in the street race from flying over it at 200+ km/h and easily taking out half a dozen cars travelling in the opposite direction. I did not bother watching the rest. Perhaps the other street races were a little less asinine - I didn't see them - but why not go do it at a drag strip or a piece of road that is closed to the public?
Old 01-12-2017, 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Just watched the other two... the only other shot looking up ahead is in the last one:

The other two participants have their brake lights on... because the road ahead isn't exactly clear (and there was another car in the passing (far left) lane that went by them as they were staging the start and they subsequently overtook).

Last edited by Diabolis; 01-12-2017 at 01:26 PM.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Ambystom01
Don't worry, that's just his style.
Yup... I call every a$$hole an a$$hole - and you yourself brought up the suppositories in the other thread so you're now venting here. Nice.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:37 PM

2013 C63 AMG
Yup... I call every a$$hole an a$$hole - and you yourself brought up the suppositories in the other thread so you're now venting here. Nice.
Oh the irony...
Old 01-12-2017, 02:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Slow_c63 - traffic fatalities are indeed harsh and uncalled for, and the OP is about to become and/or commit one by his reckless behaviour. I would think that telling someone that they are doing somethign very stupid is less harsh than death. If you have ever seen a traffic fatality in all of its gore, lost a loved one due to some idiot like the OP, or even counselled policemen, firemen or EMT personnel who suffer from PTSD because they've had to hold someone while they die and/or collect the severed body parts afterwards, that's harsh. Calling an idiot an idiot and hurting his feelings is nowhere near that.
The following 2 users liked this post by Diabolis:
Ambystom01 (01-12-2017), BLKROKT (01-12-2017)
Old 01-12-2017, 03:03 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2009 C63
Hell no... I actually race cars - but those are risks that I and ALL other participans in the sport willingly assume (and furthermore the environment of a racetrack and the various safety equipment for the driver are such that it minimizes the potential of injury or death to participants). There are no people on the track driving home with their families that my behaviour is going to endanger. And yes, I have also driven at very illegal speeds on a public highway myself, but *ONLY* when the circumstances allowed it without endangering anyone else. On a straight piece of highway with abslutely no one in front of me for several kilomerters, four lanes to myself and a 30 meter wide median, I have been known to open it up and bed in a set of race brake pads. The key differentiator in both scenarios vs. what the OP is doing in the videos is the absence of danger posed to the general public. I am all for driving fast... just not where it puts other innocent people's lives in danger.
On the very first video I clicked on - Merc vs McLaren - there are four cars participating in the street race, and about five seconds into it you can see the car on the far right swerve into the middle to avoid a vehicle driving at normal speeds. On the second video I clicked on (and I don't remember which one it was - maybe the Ferrari), you can't see traffic ahead because the camera held by the passenger is trained on the driver and car on the left, but what you can see is tons of traffic travelling in the opoosite direction. A 30" concrete median is not going to prevent either of the two cars participating in the street race from flying over it at 200+ km/h and easily taking out half a dozen cars travelling in the opposite direction. I did not bother watching the rest. Perhaps the other street races were a little less asinine - I didn't see them - but why not go do it at a drag strip or a piece of road that is closed to the public?
I hope when you perform these illegal speeds there are no cars in the opposite direction either.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:18 PM

Received 125 Likes on 107 Posts
2014 Mercedes C63 AMG 507 Edition
You have a twin Turbo Ferrari 360. Nice. That must be a blast to drive.
What power is it making.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by s.e.a.n.
I hope when you perform these illegal speeds there are no cars in the opposite direction either.
First of all, I no longer drive at highly illegal speeds on public roads... and the one time when I did do so, there most certainly weren't any other vehicles around that I could see for several kilometers. I believe the circumstances of said incident were even noted on the police report and that the prosecution took them into account, together with the facts that I was indeed bedding in my brakes on a completely empty road, not street racing, and that furthermore I had additional driver training and experience to safely operate said vehicle at the rate of speed at which I was going before they presented their submission to the judge... hence I can talk about it here in a public forum. And, I *NEVER* said that what I did back then wasn't stupid or irresposnsible. It certainly was. Even a single car incident would have resulted in indirect monetary damage to taxpayers - but it just as certainly wasn't anywhere near as reckless as engaging in street racing. The only lives that could have possibly been lost as a result of my own stupidity were my own and perhaps a rodent that may have been somewhere in the weeds by the side of the road, not those of other motorists or pedestrians. Furthermore, I would think that if you had bought gas at some gas station that made you engine seize, you'd warn others about it... so why shouldn't I warn others about my own stupidity if you will? After all, an engine is easy to replace... it's only money.

You show me one person that bought a sports car that hasn't broken the law by exceeding the speed limit once or twice and I'll show you a liar - but there is a clear difference between breaking the law and endangering others. I wouldn't care if the OP was doing 300 km/h on a deserted road - I'd actually be happy for him and probably a little bit jealous. On the other hand, I have seen complete idiots driving on the autobahn in Germany where they weren't breaking any laws but were indeed presenting a serious danger to themselves and others. That is the distinction I am trying to make here. And, when people like this guy and others advocating said behaviour and calling my words harsh get into an accident, it reflects poorly on all of us. Think of this guy or Paul Walker and Roger Rodas next time you get your auto insurance bill or when you get pulled over by a police officer for a loud exhaust or some other nuisance that no one would even notice if you were in a Toyota.

As for traffic fatalities in the middle east, here's just one relevant tidbit of information: https://www.greenprophet.com/2010/03...-toll-driving/.
The following 2 users liked this post by Diabolis:
Ambystom01 (01-12-2017), BLKROKT (01-12-2017)
Old 01-12-2017, 05:24 PM

2013 C63 AMG
If no cars were around, how did you get caught by the police? Not arguing, just curious how that happened.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:05 PM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
C63 AMG PPP Saloon
I think we are all missing the point here
This guy has to share more information !!!!!
Old 01-12-2017, 06:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Because I didn't and couldn't see him... he was hiding in the median (valley) behind some tall weeds maybe 15 meters from the side of the road, about a kilometer ahead of where I started to speed up and then hammer on the brakes twice. Needless to say, if I had seen him - or anyone else for that matter - I would not have chosen to bed in the Pagids there and then.
Old 01-12-2017, 06:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Brunty88
I think we are all missing the point here
This guy has to share more information !!!!!
Glad I could provide some entertainment... but seriously, *please* don't street race. There are things that I've seen myself or heard of directly from first responders that are extremely disturbing... and while it may be hypocritical of me to preach here, I am hoping that by not condoning reckless behaviour when I see it I may be able to save someone's life or prevent an injury. Take it as you wish.