MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C63 AMG (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204-93/)
-   -   Help! Wtf is this!?!? (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/659918-help-wtf.html)

amgone63 03-21-2017 09:37 PM

Help! Wtf is this!?!?

2 Attachment(s)
Hello!
Been searching everywhere and I can't find what this is?? I don't even know how to really search it up because I don't know what I'm looking for .. help please?

realjones88 03-21-2017 09:44 PM

It's the power steering reservoir.

In the future, try an actual title to your thread like "what's this cap go to" instead of some clickbait crap.

amgone63 03-21-2017 09:45 PM

SORRY FOUND IT THANKS!! Had too many beers it was a stupid question lmao

CarHopper 03-21-2017 09:45 PM

Edit: Not even worth it...

amgone63 03-21-2017 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by realjones88 (Post 7091364)
It's the power steering reservoir.

In the future, try an actual title to your thread like "what's this cap go to" instead of same clickbait crap.

Thanks. Was in a hurry thanks

amgone63 03-21-2017 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by PurpleHeartAMG (Post 7091367)
Edit: found after someone else posted.

Nope, found it at 6:39pm and in the time that I put the engine cover on and the hood down and the jack from under the car I picked up my phone to reply and he already posted.. and what was your point to that post dude? Why is everyone here a douche lmao

But thanks for that lol

Jasonoff 03-21-2017 09:51 PM

You're the wrap spazz from the pic thread sticky.

This thread makes complete sense now...

CarHopper 03-21-2017 09:54 PM

Still not worth it.

AA717driver 03-21-2017 10:11 PM

E'ry body jus' simma' down...

If we were sitting around the table at the coffee shop discussing this, there would be no butthurt. Internet lag sucks.

TC

CarHopper 03-21-2017 10:19 PM

Mmm. Nope, I'm still not supposed to care.

BLKROKT 03-21-2017 10:43 PM

And the downward spiral of the forum continues.....

I'd usually say "what a retard" but.... nevermind.

m a x i m u s 03-21-2017 11:34 PM

I agree that we are getting a little too harsh here, on all sides. And yes, I'm very guilty of the same thing. I guess we need to realize that this is the interwebs, and all kinds of people come here. Easier said than done, but as the great philosopher once said: "can't we all just get along?"

Harold1898 03-22-2017 05:27 AM

I have been a member since when I bought my 2012 C63 and I see a noticeable lessening of tolerance between people as the years have passed. Shame as this is a helpful forum with some really fabulous people.

BLKROKT 03-22-2017 08:15 AM

"Lessening of tolerance"? That funny, because I've noticed a massive increase in stupid people. Correlation or causation?

CarHopper 03-22-2017 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Harold1898 (Post 7091598)
I have been a member since when I bought my 2012 C63 and I see a noticeable lessening of tolerance between people as the years have passed. Shame as this is a helpful forum with some really fabulous people.

This is still a great place with good people. There has just been an influx of a type who will certainly derail that. As long as a few of us stay on top of it things like this will hopefully remain limited to just a handful of threads. If we just let everything and anything go then the majority of threads here will become like this, everything will go downhill, and the community will dissipate. Especially with the lowering price point of the c63 and the type of crowd who can now afford a car like this.

The bottom line is people like this guy just do not belong here. They are toxic to the environment we operate in. You just can't involve every last person in every last thing (see: life) without there being an eventual crisis.

So here we are. Some will see my approach to him as inappropriate and so be it. I was reasonable and got back an unnecessary and unprovoked response after I had gone out of my way to do a simple google search and figure out his question. Furthermore, I did not hound him to go search himself and I also reduced redundancies.

People can disagree with me as much as they'd like. But I genuinely feel that some people just need to get this kind of response and while I prefer and enjoy being the good guy, and helpful, I also don't mind being the bad guy to shoe away the bad apples.

I care about this place, as ridiculous as that sounds. I've spent years on this forum, helped developed not only my cars but others as well and saved people a ton of money and headaches in the process. And I hope to continue to do so, just without people who's finger is constantly pressed on the trigger and ego is as fragile as a faberge egg.

abcut973 03-22-2017 09:59 AM

What is this thread about?
I have to agree this forum used to be great. It is still useful but it has gone down one level IMO.

CarHopper 03-22-2017 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by abcut973 (Post 7091743)
What is this thread about?
I have to agree this forum used to be great. It is still useful but it has gone down one level IMO.

It was about a power steering reservoir....

....and here we are.... :rolleyes:

PeterUbers 03-22-2017 10:14 AM

Just read this thread .... dammit .... I'm a little older now ... like going though a level in Inception .... and I'm no better off

amgone63 03-22-2017 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by AA717driver
E'ry body jus' simma' down...

If we were sitting around the table at the coffee shop discussing this, there would be no butthurt. Internet lag sucks.

TC

Thanks! I just asked a quick question that I searched for all over google and this was my last resource... My Cousin walks in and we figure it out it all happen so quick I said sorry and they keep coming at me .. they say people are nice here and yet they are *******s to people that are learning??? Mmmm???

amgone63 03-22-2017 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by BLKROKT
And the downward spiral of the forum continues.....

I'd usually say "what a retard" but.... nevermind.

Exactly instead of helping you would say that ... I don't know why people keep saying that people here are nice if it's the complete opposite, a person that doesn't know and is trying to learn or tried to search and came here for advice and gets this? Lol and for some reason I'm the douchebag? Sometimes things don't make sense I said sorry right away and that I found it. If this forum would let you delete stuff then this would of been gone.. again sorry for the bother it could be easily ignored but people here are so so prideful.

amgone63 03-22-2017 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by m a x i m u s
I agree that we are getting a little too harsh here, on all sides. And yes, I'm very guilty of the same thing. I guess we need to realize that this is the interwebs, and all kinds of people come here. Easier said than done, but as the great philosopher once said: "can't we all just get along?"

Thanks you sir!
Yes I made a mistake i was in a tight spot at the moment and needed guidance quick it just happened that after I made the post someone else helped me with the problem and I came back to correct it but it was too late someone responded, I even apologized for that and they get all butt hurt!? Like I'm new dude why the attitude I'm sorry... lol but nope they keep attacking me , they said there are nice people here well it doesn't look like it. And they get mad because I reply?

amgone63 03-22-2017 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Jasonoff
You're the wrap spazz from the pic thread sticky.

This thread makes complete sense now...

Spazz?? Okay thanks sir you done

BLKROKT 03-22-2017 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by amgone63 (Post 7091792)
Exactly instead of helping you would say that ... I don't know why people keep saying that people here are nice if it's the complete opposite, a person that doesn't know and is trying to learn or tried to search and came here for advice and gets this? Lol and for some reason I'm the douchebag? Sometimes things don't make sense I said sorry right away and that I found it. If this forum would let you delete stuff then this would of been gone.. again sorry for the bother it could be easily ignored but people here are so so prideful.

My statement was meant to be taken in the context of your overall illustrious posting history (see Picture Thread), not just what's here. But fair enough, my bad. Whatever. Some guys on the internets was mean to you, get over it.

amgone63 03-22-2017 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by BLKROKT
"Lessening of tolerance"? That funny, because I've noticed a massive increase in stupid people. Correlation or causation?

Wow, so if you don't know about calculus or how to build a rocket, that means your stupid?
And they say people here are nice, common man.

amgone63 03-22-2017 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Harold1898

Thanks I know it might of been a stupid question for them but I didn't know and I though coming here for help would be alright after searching google.. I couldn't find anything so came here.. I found the problem and I came back to say thanks and sorry for the post and right away I start getting trolled and "picked on" ..