C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 03:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63

i searched around and can't get a conclusive answer other than TAKE IT TO THE DEALER.

'09 C 63, got it with 1200 miles on the odometer in 2013 and now i have 10,600 miles. was CPO car so i have been treating it as if that was new date, per dealer, so this year was year FOUR. was due for B5 in April '17 but i drove it 100 miles since the previous April (2016) so i left it until it was convenient, which was this week.

performed services to spec, went through dash procedure like i have before, and the final message when i'm done is: "Full Service Could Not be Carried Out'".

i forget how many days it's "past due", but i am wondering if the mismatch in such low mileage vs. the time frame is causing this problem.

thanks for any suggestions.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:44 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1,019 Likes on 947 Posts
1999 E300TD
Someone screwed up now you need someone or thing that can fix the blunders using DAS Xentry diagnostics---You can keep beating on he screen all you want and you will get the same message
Old 09-15-2017, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,810 Likes on 1,664 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
Old 09-15-2017, 06:27 PM

C63
Originally Posted by Plutoe
Someone screwed up now you need someone or thing that can fix the blunders using DAS Xentry diagnostics---You can keep beating on he screen all you want and you will get the same message
thanks. that could end up being the solution but nobody screwed up to cause it.

someone in another post in here said they tried the process again the next day and it worked. that sounds very random and strange but i doubt they are lying.

it's funny that it says in service data or whatever "-110 days" but "+9700 miles", ha! that is accurate, though.

anyone else know why this happens if nobody screwed up?

Last edited by builthatch; 09-16-2017 at 10:21 AM.
Old 09-16-2017, 11:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 393 Likes on 272 Posts
2012 E550 Cabrio
Originally Posted by builthatch
i am wondering if the mismatch in such low mileage vs. the time frame is causing this problem.
I would suspect this is the case. There is probably some acceptable parameters set for that, and you fall outside those. This may be a mechanism to prevent anyone tinkering with the odometer etc. and if I read this correctly you have done the service yourself. Those parameters may vary if not done in conjunction with the MB system and the last step in the whole process is likely pulling some data from your car which of course is not being done if you did in fact do your own service or at an indy shop.

Once you get hooked up to the diagnostic it'll run through and show everything is copacetic and you'll get the re-set you desire. To the best of my knowledge there is nothing that you yourself can do to push that through.
Old 09-16-2017, 12:40 PM

C63
Originally Posted by 604 C63
I would suspect this is the case. There is probably some acceptable parameters set for that, and you fall outside those. This may be a mechanism to prevent anyone tinkering with the odometer etc. and if I read this correctly you have done the service yourself. Those parameters may vary if not done in conjunction with the MB system and the last step in the whole process is likely pulling some data from your car which of course is not being done if you did in fact do your own service or at an indy shop.

Once you get hooked up to the diagnostic it'll run through and show everything is copacetic and you'll get the re-set you desire. To the best of my knowledge there is nothing that you yourself can do to push that through.
thank you.

it does says -110 days but then +9700 miles since all told it appears i've driven 300 miles over the whole service period. i too have a feeling that is too far off from anything the computer would consider normal.

the independent i know doesn't have the ability to adjust that so i guess i will have to go to the dealer. sucks. i try to avoid them at all costs.
Old 12-29-2021, 08:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GLE 350
Full service could not be carried out.

After Oil change at 40K servcie I followed same procedure to remove the service sign but instead I got Sfullervice Could Not Be Carried out. I drove for 50-75 miles and tried again and luckily I could able to confrim my service completed message. I think you need to drive for few miles after the service in order to confrim the service sign.