Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2017, 09:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG EDITION 1, CLA45 AMG STAGE 3
WTB Mode Carbon or Liberty Walk Rear Spoiler

Looking for a nice rear lip or wing on my C63 edition 1, open to all
Old 10-19-2017, 03:11 AM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
2012 C63 AMG BS, 2010 C63 AMG (sold), 2006 M3 (sold)
Originally Posted by ED1C63
Looking for a nice rear lip or wing on my C63 edition 1, open to all

I literally just purchased a Liberty Walk lip (they call it a wing). I bought directly from them since I live in Tokyo. They were quick to reply by email and fast to make and ship the lip.

I was looking for something more aggressive since I have a black series and the stock carbon lip just isn't aggressive enough for me. So I decided to go with the LB lip. I don't like their kits as the bolt fender look ruins most cars and makes them look cheap, butchers their lines etc. (my opinion) but their lips usually look awesome, so I pulled the trigger.

I received the lip yesterday but unfortunately when the lip arrived it had many scratches and a ****ty weave. A really bad product that is way over priced. I emailed them right away with pictures but have yet to receive a reply. Basically I'll take off the gloss coating and repaint the clear coat which will cost me money and time.

Hopefully the fitment will be ok. I won't be able to install it until mid Nov. but I will be sure to share some pics of it then.

In summary the LB lip is poor quality, I do not recommend it.
Old 10-19-2017, 10:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63
Originally Posted by C63amg Tokyo
I literally just purchased a Liberty Walk lip (they call it a wing). I bought directly from them since I live in Tokyo. They were quick to reply by email and fast to make and ship the lip.

I was looking for something more aggressive since I have a black series and the stock carbon lip just isn't aggressive enough for me. So I decided to go with the LB lip. I don't like their kits as the bolt fender look ruins most cars and makes them look cheap, butchers their lines etc. (my opinion) but their lips usually look awesome, so I pulled the trigger.

I received the lip yesterday but unfortunately when the lip arrived it had many scratches and a ****ty weave. A really bad product that is way over priced. I emailed them right away with pictures but have yet to receive a reply. Basically I'll take off the gloss coating and repaint the clear coat which will cost me money and time.

Hopefully the fitment will be ok. I won't be able to install it until mid Nov. but I will be sure to share some pics of it then.

yeah they quoted me 18k for a full kit and I said no way, I always hear hit or miss from their products and I'm not willing to throw 18k at a messed up kit.
Old 10-19-2017, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by C63amg Tokyo

Good to know! thats ridiculous that the quality is bad if they refund you or replace it and you're interested in selling the bad one I'd love it I love the look of LB but can't afford it.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:07 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG GTS, E92 M3

I have the spoiler from Revozport, pm if you interested.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,810 Likes on 1,664 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
Originally Posted by Code1ne
yeah they quoted me 18k for a full kit and I said no way, I always hear hit or miss from their products and I'm not willing to throw 18k at a messed up kit.
I think that number includes their $8k air suspension kit. Just the body kit is closer to $10k AFAIK.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by winnautosports

I have the spoiler from Revozport, pm if you interested.
can you send me a pic the link does not work and one especially from the rear

thanks!
YD

Last edited by ED1C63; 10-19-2017 at 10:11 PM.
Old 10-24-2017, 10:49 PM

Bump! Still looking!
Old 11-05-2017, 08:51 PM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
2009 C63 AMG Sedan

I have a few unique CFs wing...Bought them from Taiwan. PM me if interested. I have sets for both the sedan and coupe.

Old 11-11-2017, 12:51 AM

Received 205 Likes on 146 Posts
C63 amg Custom 67 Camaro GLK 350 4matic 2017 AMG GTS
Liberty walk stuff is absolute garbage. Cheapest made parts I have seen. I have known eBay sold body kits with higher quality. Plus it’s ugly as ****.