Rotor Dimensions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2017, 06:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 64 Likes on 57 Posts
2009 SLK55 AMG
Rotor Dimensions

I admit to being a tad annoyed that it seems that while we are supposed to be able to buy just the rotors and mount them on the hats, my dealer here in Canada say I have to buy the whole assembly or go to traditional one piece rotors.
I was watching a TV show the other day and was reminded that Wilwood make 2 piece rotors and 6 piston calipers so I asked them what they might have that would fit my 2013 C63 with the performance package and Brembo brakes.
While they responsed they have nothing specified if I could supply dimensions as per this link they might have something that would fit.
So do any of you gurus out there with more experience, perhaps a set of old rotors and some measuring tools to provide the numbers in this drawing it would be great. Of course what would be even greater is a spec drawing of the rotors we have.
Thanks.

http://www.wilwood.com/Images/ROTORS...otor-dw-lg.jpg
Old 12-13-2017, 11:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 170 Likes on 145 Posts
C63 AMG, P30
Originally Posted by Alex.currie44
I admit to being a tad annoyed that it seems that while we are supposed to be able to buy just the rotors and mount them on the hats, my dealer here in Canada say I have to buy the whole assembly or go to traditional one piece rotors.
I was watching a TV show the other day and was reminded that Wilwood make 2 piece rotors and 6 piston calipers so I asked them what they might have that would fit my 2013 C63 with the performance package and Brembo brakes.
While they responsed they have nothing specified if I could supply dimensions as per this link they might have something that would fit.
So do any of you gurus out there with more experience, perhaps a set of old rotors and some measuring tools to provide the numbers in this drawing it would be great. Of course what would be even greater is a spec drawing of the rotors we have.
Thanks.

http://www.wilwood.com/Images/ROTORS...otor-dw-lg.jpg
Go check out my journal. I had a set of rotors made for the factory hats. I can probably dig up the dimensions somewhere.