2012 coupe blind spot

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2019, 08:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes c63
2012 coupe blind spot

hey there guys,

I own a c63 coupe and I was wondering if anyone has tried to install mirrors with blindspot assist.

I can get them USED online but I am unsure of what else I will need to make it 100% functional.

Any input would be appreciated thanks.

If you are interested in seeing my build you can follow my instagram page

https://www.instagram.com/blak_c63/

Daily updates on my story.

A picture before I started doing all kinds of custom work to it.

Old 03-16-2019, 11:49 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
W204 AMG SEDAN
2 kind of blindspot assistant which has different hw requirement;the basic one needs a pair of blindsport mirror,2 rear side radar module,2 door control module and relative wiring;then you need to code the canbus and ic204 to activate feature in the cluster etc

the active blindspot which is combined with ACC has more advanced feature to auto increase decrease speed to follow a car in ur front and interrupt ur steering if it detect a potential risk of collapse when u have car passing by at ur side ;it requires 4 advanced radar in 4 corner of ur car;a main radar computer inside ur front star emblem which located at ur front grill,advancded cruising module beneath paasager seat floor and dual camera replaced on ur windshield,again u also need all basic wiring and door control module and mirrors

in my opinion,basic one is enough for daily driving and advanced one is a show off feature
Old 03-17-2019, 12:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes c63
Basic one is good for my case, but yeah the advanced would be cool.

Any idea who sells the kits?

Since car will be at the track more than the streets.

Originally Posted by KOSMOS
2 kind of blindspot assistant which has different hw requirement;the basic one needs a pair of blindsport mirror,2 rear side radar module,2 door control module and relative wiring;then you need to code the canbus and ic204 to activate feature in the cluster etc

the active blindspot which is combined with ACC has more advanced feature to auto increase decrease speed to follow a car in ur front and interrupt ur steering if it detect a potential risk of collapse when u have car passing by at ur side ;it requires 4 advanced radar in 4 corner of ur car;a main radar computer inside ur front star emblem which located at ur front grill,advancded cruising module beneath paasager seat floor and dual camera replaced on ur windshield,again u also need all basic wiring and door control module and mirrors

in my opinion,basic one is enough for daily driving and advanced one is a show off feature
Old 08-30-2021, 03:09 AM

Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts
2012 C63 AMG, 1991 325iS. Ex: 2011 C63 P31
Hi everyone

Decided to jack this thread rather than creating my own.

Has anyone successfully installed blindspot assist on their cars?
Mine is a facelift, but previous owner cheaped out and didn't add this option.
Would like to fit it if it isn't a massive job to get done.
The following users liked this post:
Mr Jones (08-30-2021)