C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just Purchased Infinite Auto Warranty *** Opinions?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2020, 10:45 AM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
C63 AMG 507 Edition
Just Purchased Infinite Auto Warranty *** Opinions?

Hi Guys,

Just got whatI believe to be a good deal on the Infinite Auto Protection "Prime" policy. I paid $2,800 for a 5 year 100K miles warranty. I am not locked into the contract / 30 days money back guarantee and if I cancel I receive a pro-rated refund.

here is the contract - https://infiniteautoprotection.com/i...ract_Prime.pdf

I have a 2014 C63 507 Edition and am looking for peace of mind. If someone has experience with third party warranty please feel free to chime in or take a look at that contract and let me know what you think.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:10 PM

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
C63 P31, C320
Originally Posted by Inturrisi
Hi Guys,

Just got whatI believe to be a good deal on the Infinite Auto Protection "Prime" policy. I paid $2,800 for a 5 year 100K miles warranty. I am not locked into the contract / 30 days money back guarantee and if I cancel I receive a pro-rated refund.

here is the contract - https://infiniteautoprotection.com/i...ract_Prime.pdf

I have a 2014 C63 507 Edition and am looking for peace of mind. If someone has experience with third party warranty please feel free to chime in or take a look at that contract and let me know what you think.
What does the contract cover?
Old 04-01-2020, 08:41 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
C63 AMG 507 Edition
Originally Posted by Black_Mercedes
What does the contract cover?
1) Gasoline/Diesel Engine: Cylinder block, cylinder head(s) if damage by internally lubricated parts. All internally lubricated parts including: pistons, piston rings and pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, camshaft and bearings, pushrods, rocker arms, valves, valve springs, seats and guides, lifters, followers, oil pump, timing chain, timing gear. Valve covers, timing cover, and oil pan if damaged by internally lubricated
parts; vacuum pump, Seals and gaskets;
2) Transmission: Transmission case, transfer case, transmission pan if damage by internally lubricated parts. Internally lubricated parts including: torque converter, vacuum modulator, internal linkage, Seals and gaskets;
3) 4x4/AWD: All components in the Differential Assembly and Transfer Case including: Drive Chain, Drive Chain Gears, Planetary Gears, Ring Shift Forks, Bearing, Bushing, Oil Pump Output Shaft, Main Shaft Washers and all other internal lubricated parts, Differential Housing, Axle Shaft, Ring and Pinion, Bearing, Bushing, Washers, Differential Cover, 4 Wheel Drive Actuator, Locking Hubs and all other internal parts contained with the differential assembly, Seals and gaskets;
4) Drive Axle: Housing(s) and cover if damage by internally lubricated parts. All internally lubricated parts including: axle shafts, universal joints and yokes, constant velocity shaft or joint or both, drive shaft center bearings, supports, propeller shafts, locking hub mechanisms;
5) Super/Turbo Charger: All internal parts; Housing is covered if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated moving part, Seals and gaskets;
6) Electrical: Alternator, voltage regulator, starter motor, starter solenoid, distributor;
7) Cooling: Radiator, radiator fan blade and motor, fan clutch, water pump, Seals and gaskets;
8) Brakes: Non - ABS master cylinder, power booster, calipers, wheel cylinders; proportioning valve, backing plates, springs, clips and retainers, self-adjusters, parking brake linkage and cables, Seals and gaskets;
9) ABS-Brakes: Wheel Speed Sensors, Hydraulic Pump/Motor Assembly, Pressure Modulator Valve/ Isolation

Dump Valve, Accumulator, Seals and gaskets, A.B.S. Master Cylinder, Hydro Boost and Electronic Control Processor, Seals and gaskets;
10) Differential Assembly: (Front and Rear) Differential Housing (if damaged by internally lubricated parts), Axle Shaft, Ring and Pinion, Bearings, Bushings, Washers, all other internal parts contained with the differential assembly, Seals and gaskets;
11) Steering: Steering box and rack and pinion unit and all their internal lubricated parts including: power steering pump and cylinder, main and intermediate steering shafts and couplings; pitman arm, idler arm, tie rod ends and drag link, seals and gaskets;
12) Fuel: Fuel pump, metal fuel injection lines/rails, metal fuel internally lubricated parts including: waste-gate, vanes, shafts and bearings, seals and gaskets;
13) Heater and Air Conditioning: Condenser, compressor, compressor clutch, field coil, accumulator, A/C high/low pressure compressor cutoff switches and blower motor, Seals and gaskets;
14) Front Suspension: Upper and lower control arms, control arm shafts and bushings, spindle supports, stabilizer shaft, stabilizer linkage, bushings, ball joints, spindles, wheel hubs and bearings, Seals and gaskets;
15) Rear Suspension: Upper and lower control arms, control arm shafts and bushings, spindle supports, stabilizer shaft, stabilizer linkage, bushings, ball joints, spindles, wheel bearings, Seals and gaskets;
16) Hi-Tech: ignition coils, fuel injectors, wiper motor(s), power window motors, power door lock actuators, automatic temperature control, power antenna, electronic level control compressor, window regulator, transmission control module, powertrain control module, valve body, shift solenoids, power window switches, door lock switches, ride height sensors, ambient temperature sensors, horn, crankshaft position sensor, factory installed bluetooth systems, factory installed GPS navigation module, factory installed front and rear monitoring cameras, convertible top motor, sunroof motor, keyless entry module