ABS error and camshaft sensors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-25-2021, 11:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 w204 C63
ABS error and camshaft sensors

Hey guys,

I recently purchased a neglected ‘10 C63 - the price was right, unfortunately I inherited all the problems with it too which I’m not overly fussed about.

Being Christmas I won’t obviously be able take the car to anyone who has xentry for at least another week, maybe two. I’d really also like to avoid this if I can as so far the only place I can find with one is the local MB dealer who I refuse to pay $600 an hour for to have a first year apprentice plug in a computer.

I attached pictures for the following codes I have, I apologise for the poor quality pictures I didn’t take them nor is this my scanner. I couldn’t find what these codes are as they aren’t your usual P codes.

If it helps I recently replaced the oil temp sensor as it wasn’t working before, it still isn’t working now and I’ve had some dramas with the cam shaft sensor wiring previously as they had started rubbing on the belt. I’m hoping it’s as simple as a wire is broken somewhere but I can’t find anything.

If anyone has had any dramas like this before or could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance. 😀
Old 12-27-2021, 05:30 PM
SPONSOR

Received 798 Likes on 570 Posts
2007 Mercedes E63 AMG
write down all codes....fix visible problems, clear codes. any faulty electronics and sensors will trigger soon after.

looks like many of these codes are from backyard mechanics not reconnecting things when they started up the engine.

​​​Follow us on instagram @eightysixtuned
https://www.eightysixtuned.com