Replacement front bumper

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2021, 04:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 w204 C63
Replacement front bumper

Hi guys,

I'm trying to find a replacement front bumper for a '10 c63. I tried MB and they said there is no stock what so ever in the entire world and I haven't been able to find anything online or in any wreckers around Australia. I'v tried looking at wreckers in Europe but there is a bit of a struggle with the time difference and none of my emails have been replied to as of yet.

Does anyone know of anywhere that would carry anything be it new or used ? I don't care where it is or what I have to do to get it I just need one so I can pass a rego inspection and have it transferred over to my name once and for all.

Thanks
Old 12-29-2021, 10:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 399 Likes on 277 Posts
'13 C63 AMG P31
You would have better luck buying a whole another car and taking the bumper off it then just sell the car.

I've seen threads in Porsche where people can't get parts for their brand new 2021/2022 cars that were just made. It's crazy times.
Old 12-29-2021, 01:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 340 Posts
2014 E63 AMGs, 2015 F-150 Lariat, 2010 Porsche C4S
Originally Posted by ConcRhys
Hi guys,

I'm trying to find a replacement front bumper for a '10 c63. I tried MB and they said there is no stock what so ever in the entire world and I haven't been able to find anything online or in any wreckers around Australia. I'v tried looking at wreckers in Europe but there is a bit of a struggle with the time difference and none of my emails have been replied to as of yet.

Does anyone know of anywhere that would carry anything be it new or used ? I don't care where it is or what I have to do to get it I just need one so I can pass a rego inspection and have it transferred over to my name once and for all.

Thanks
On Ebay:

Bumper Cover For 2008-2011 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Sedan With fog light holes | eBay

That's for part number 2048855125
Old 12-31-2021, 03:22 AM

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
C63 AMG 2010
Originally Posted by ConcRhys
Hi guys,

Thanks
Hi,
I ordered a new front bumper in November with ETD 17th December through MB dealer. They called me last week to inform about new ETD 24th January. Not sure it this is just a standard process to delay with another month when parts are not available, or if it's based on an actually have any production plan.

If it will be delayed again I'll purchase a used bumper on ebay, even if it's more expensive than a brand new OEM, and need to be prepared for coating etc.
Old 02-13-2022, 10:48 AM

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
C63 AMG 2010
If anyone have a spare pre-facelifted bumper, or knows any good aftermarket bumpers in Europe I would be very thankful. Preferably I'm looking for an OEM pre facelift bumper, but will consider all bumpers that fit my pre-facelift car.

Ordered on from MB dealer in November and every months the delivery is postponed with another month. I think MB wait until 10ea bumpers have been ordered before they start production of old parts, so a replacement number from MB could take anything from 1months to several years 😴

I have a spare facelift bumper if anyone is interested.