Questions on a potential 2014 C63 Purchase

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2022, 05:16 PM

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Nothing at the moment
Questions on a potential 2014 C63 Purchase

Hi all,

New to the MB world...I had a 2020 Giulia Quad that I sold last year which was a fantastic car but something wasn't doing it for me...the sound. Several years ago I had e90 M3 that I still think about to this day and the awesome sounds that NA engine made.

I've been looking at getting a C63 and found one for sale on Carvana. It's a white 2014 with only 19.5K miles but the price is 50.5K
  • I know used car prices are crazy as I sold my Giulia and recovered everything out of pocket so is that a crazy price to pay given the mileage. Only options are LSD, Keyless Go and Performance Media.
  • Carfax looks good but in the past couple of months the car has traveled to a few different Carvana locations so not sure if that's an issue.
  • Anyone have any purchase experience with them? I know I can return the vehicle within 7 days which gives me a little peace of mind so I can get it thoroughly checked myself.
  • Any experience with Carvana's warranty. I'd like to get one but assume I can do that after purchase.
Appreciate any comments!