Sponsored by:

Questions from new P30 SCed owner...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2023, 07:03 PM

Received 119 Likes on 91 Posts
2013 c63 Magnuson SCed
Questions from new P30 SCed owner...

Just bought a 2013 p30 c63 with a Magnuson sitting on it and it needs some sorting yet. Wondering which plugs and injectors to replace whatever is in there now with?
And is there anyone else who makes billet pulleys other than VRP? I haven't found anything else.
Old 04-02-2023, 02:49 AM

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Accidental L8 apex
Just bought a 2013 p30 c63 with a Magnuson sitting on it and it needs some sorting yet. Wondering which plugs and injectors to replace whatever is in there now with?
And is there anyone else who makes billet pulleys other than VRP? I haven't found anything else.
Congrats on the car, that thing must be a beast. What's your plans for it?

There's been some great threads ~recently about m156 pulleys. Here's one, but i'd suggest searching further on your own. (Here in the w204 section at least)

Consensus seems to be turning this concept into a proactive maintenance item as no aftermarket kit is a proper upgrade due to bearings.
It all goes a bit more technical, but a few members have given very detailed information on the subject.
Cheers,
Old 04-02-2023, 10:12 AM

Received 119 Likes on 91 Posts
2013 c63 Magnuson SCed
Originally Posted by BHimself
Congrats on the car, that thing must be a beast. What's your plans for it?

There's been some great threads ~recently about m156 pulleys. Here's one, but i'd suggest searching further on your own. (Here in the w204 section at least)

Consensus seems to be turning this concept into a proactive maintenance item as no aftermarket kit is a proper upgrade due to bearings.
It all goes a bit more technical, but a few members have given very detailed information on the subject.
Cheers,
Ordered fluids from front to rear, one stage colder NGK plugs, flow-matched injectors and have already had the exhaust redone. Had LTHs with no cats and was too loud and smelly for me so added secondary cats and an OEM resonator with all new 3" SS piping. Still a tad too loud, but livable unlike before.
Searching for someone semi-local to properly dyno-tune it as I think it has a Eurocharged off-the-shelf tune and I feel like it's leaving power and mileage on the table.
Passenger seat needs the screw replaced as it just wants to slide on one side and gets crooked immediately.
Getting badges and emblems wrapped black and then a paint correction and ceramic coating done.
And a 507 front CF lip once I'm not worrying about anything mechanical. 😁

Last edited by Accidental L8 apex; 04-02-2023 at 12:09 PM.
Old 04-14-2023, 12:25 PM
SPONSOR

Received 798 Likes on 570 Posts
2007 Mercedes E63 AMG
@Accidental L8 apex seems like you're a bit new here, if you're interested in a custom tune, we only offer custom built tunes and tune remotely and have customers worldwide.

tuning is not like buying socks. the M156 utilizes the Bosch Motronic 9.7 computer and we specialize in only tuning this computer. each computer brand and version requires a different tuning understanding and perspective.

​​​Follow us on instagram @eightysixtuned
https://www.eightysixtuned.com