Sponsored by:

Hellcat Supercharger

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2024, 09:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 C63
Hellcat Supercharger

I recently got offered a full hellcat blower setup off my buddys hellcat durango… told me if i can make it work the entire setup is free. Wondering what it would take to make the stock hellcat blower work. maybe a mounting plate? Need opinions from someone that knows more than i do lol, plus what it would take tuning wise! Thank you!!
Old 03-06-2024, 09:58 PM

Received 152 Likes on 100 Posts
ML 63 AMG
Originally Posted by Ernesto Erazo
I recently got offered a full hellcat blower setup off my buddys hellcat durango… told me if i can make it work the entire setup is free. Wondering what it would take to make the stock hellcat blower work. maybe a mounting plate? Need opinions from someone that knows more than i do lol, plus what it would take tuning wise! Thank you!!
You’d need blower-to-cylinder head adapter plates, then M156 throttle body-to-blower adapter plates, then a custom pulley setup so that you can drive it off the engine… plus increased capacity fuel system components (pump & injectors)…plus custom air intakes and tuning. And that assumes it’ll fit under the hood. Plus a custom air-to-water heat exchanger setup, hoses, brackets, wiring, etc. Just off the top of my head lol…

Last edited by Joshinator99; 03-06-2024 at 10:01 PM.
Old 03-06-2024, 11:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2008 c63 amg
I always wondered if something like this would work 😈
Old 03-07-2024, 06:32 AM

Received 58 Likes on 43 Posts
C63 Coupe, 2014, 507
The very first thing to do would be to measure the height, width & length. On the unlikely chance it will fit under the hood, between the cam covers, & in front of the firewall, you would need to consider how to make the ancillary/dedicated belt path work.
Unless you are skilled with CAD/CAE, have ready access to CNC machining centers & lathes, and a LOT of spare time that has no other value... it will be less cost & frustration to take the Hellcat unit, sell it, & buy an M156 configured system.
(I'm probably one of the few people on this page who can state this with quantified experience).
The following 2 users liked this post by Southways:
AMGSPY (03-07-2024), mthis (03-07-2024)