C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sedan Owners any regrets with the coupe being better?

Old 09-01-2015, 06:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2016 C63S
Originally Posted by Bespoke88
Seems like the sedan people got shafted
How do you figure. Kind of a rude thing to say. Everybody has their own mind to make their own decision.
Old 09-01-2015, 09:04 AM

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
BMW X5
Sedan Owners any regrets with the coupe being better?

Hi all,

New here and I tend to agree. The sedan would usually come down to practicality I guess, so in a lot of cases there might not be an option. I had an order for the sedan in place (Nov/Dec) build but have just switched it for the coupe.

For me the only thing lacking with the sedan which has been spoken about a lot was the aggressive look, so when I saw the coupe I thought why not have it all. Mind you it's our 2nd car so I do have the option and the 10 or so beers I had just prior and while emailing the MB dealer definitely helped with the instant decision making.

At the end of the day it's an amazing car so I'm sure everyone will be happy with their decision if they've been lucky enough to own/drive one.
Old 09-01-2015, 06:30 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A45, Amarok, C63s Edition 1 wagon.
I've ordered an estate but could probably get away with the coupe if there were sufficient room for golf clubs and other gear for adventures. 95% of the time I'll be the only occupant of the car.

No regrets, though. I don't want to find the coupe isn't quite large enough and I like hot wagons. Sucks that I miss out on a few improvements, but I'm not at all disappointed.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLA45 AMG
I am in similar situation, like estates but don't need one if the rear seats fold down in the coupe so the surfboard fits in the trunk.Apparently they do fold. The coupe has me sold with look & wider tires. I did Bathurst AMG track day & realise the car needs all the rubber it can get.