C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mercedes-AMG C63S Coupe in Selenite Grey (PICS)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2016, 08:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
P31 C63 Coupe, Honda NSX
Originally Posted by Sanch
Yes, that is a great deal. Jump on that!

It's around 175+ drive away.
What options are you getting Sanch? CCB?
Old 05-18-2016, 08:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 258 Likes on 225 Posts
AMG C63s
Originally Posted by HYPERTUNE
What options are you getting Sanch? CCB?
I do a lot of city driving so I didn't opt of the CCB, the standard AMG breaks are good enough.

In terms of options - we get the fully loaded 'S' version.

I've gone with the Obsidian black again - I love it!

19/20 inch titanium cross spoke wheels. No carbon fiber packages, I wasn't sure if it will look good on black.
Old 05-19-2016, 05:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bmw
I do a lot of city driving so I didn't opt of the CCB, the standard AMG breaks are good enough.

In terms of options - we get the fully loaded 'S' version.

I've gone with the Obsidian black again - I love it!

19/20 inch titanium cross spoke wheels. No carbon fiber packages, I wasn't sure if it will look good on black.
Hud?
Old 05-19-2016, 07:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Originally Posted by Bespoke88
Hud?
Includes HUD.

Placed my order in Feb - Build date was April 1 not sure if the earthquakes will impact on my order. I have not been advised yet.
Old 05-19-2016, 10:47 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
C63
Includes HUD.

Placed my order in Feb - Build date was April 1 not sure if the earthquakes will impact on my order. I have not been advised yet.
Hey Mate,

Apparently if you don't get a call from your dealer, you should be okay. My dealer advised me that everyone effected gets a call and with Aus specs, you get a choice to remove if you don't want to wait.

Cheers
Mike
Old 05-19-2016, 11:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Originally Posted by mikenbn
Hey Mate,

Apparently if you don't get a call from your dealer, you should be okay. My dealer advised me that everyone effected gets a call and with Aus specs, you get a choice to remove if you don't want to wait.

Cheers
Mike
Thanks Mike, that is reassuring.
Old 05-20-2016, 01:35 AM

C63
Thanks Mike, that is reassuring.
No worries, have you got confirmation on build and delivery date ? Noticed ur a big fan of black, pity the edition 1 is not offered here in that colour.. The ED1 body kit with black looks very aggressive

Old 05-20-2016, 01:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
No worries, have you got confirmation on build and delivery date ? Noticed ur a big fan of black, pity the edition 1 is not offered here in that colour.. The ED1 body kit with black looks very aggressive

Estimated delivery date stands at mid-August - as long as there are no delays.

Yeah, unfortunately we are only getting this motor sport ed1.

The kit looks great however carbon on black sometimes doesn't look great, so avoided the exterior carbon package.

Have you placed your order? Sydney?
Old 05-20-2016, 02:54 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63 AMG
Edition 1 in Sydney Australia.

Old 05-20-2016, 03:36 AM

Received 97 Likes on 90 Posts
911 991 TTS, Audi RS6 C7 Performance Edition, AMG GTS
Not sure what to make of the Motorsport Ed 1. The yellow/matt grey combo doesn't work for me.
Old 05-20-2016, 06:39 AM

C63
Estimated delivery date stands at mid-August - as long as there are no delays.

Yeah, unfortunately we are only getting this motor sport ed1.

The kit looks great however carbon on black sometimes doesn't look great, so avoided the exterior carbon package.

Have you placed your order? Sydney?
Nice mate, good luck with sale of the sedan. Hope it's a smooth transition.

I placed my order back in July 2015, my build date is early June with a July / August delivery... might be on the same boat .. I'm also in Sydney, placed my order through G Brothers - awesome bunch of guys.

I'm a big fan of the matte, since having the 507 in Magno... Worked out cheaper to get the Ed1 with some extras rather than ticking multiple options. I plan on ditching the yellow decals though, hopefully it will be an easy peel off

Hopefully we get our VIN next month and we can start tracking

Cheers
Mike
Old 05-20-2016, 07:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Does anyone know if you can order the Edition 1 but option it with a grey or other colour stitching instead of the yellow which it has?
Old 05-20-2016, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by OZ_C63
Does anyone know if you can order the Edition 1 but option it with a grey or other colour stitching instead of the yellow which it has?
In the UK you can't change the stitching colour or at least it is not an option on the factory order.
Old 05-20-2016, 06:42 PM

C63
Originally Posted by OZ_C63
No can't change anything on ed1, not even leave out the decals whilst on build. In oz you get the choice of wheels, sports tyres and carbon pack for edition 1.
Old 05-21-2016, 05:30 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
2017 Mercedes-AMG C63S Coupe
Originally Posted by DragonRR
Not sure what to make of the Motorsport Ed 1. The yellow/matt grey combo doesn't work for me.
I have the same feeling, it doesn't fit in with a Mercedes ...
I do like the ED1 diffuser and the front lip, will let those installed afterwards !
Old 05-21-2016, 08:18 PM

Fortunately in the UK you can have a "normal" Edition 1 with a graphite coloured stripe and several different body colours including brilliant blue, selenite grey and iridium silver, I've ordered iridium. I really like the Ed 1 interior and the front and rear splitter changes.

Depreciation in the UK seems to be lower on C63 Edition 1 saloon cars.
Old 05-22-2016, 03:41 PM

Received 70 Likes on 55 Posts
C63S Coupe/Range Rover Vogue SE
Got to experience this beauty in Manchester earlier today. Was able to have a proper drive this time but weather was appalling so couldn't play around with her too much, have to say, can't really fault this car on any front from what i've experienced so far. Us coupe buyers are going to be very pleased indeed

Old 05-22-2016, 03:55 PM

Received 130 Likes on 116 Posts
2019C63S coupe
Oh man. That's great news. I'm yet to see an 'S' on any dealers website. Seems they are all sold before they hit the ground.
Old 05-22-2016, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Uga Uga
Oh man. That's great news. I'm yet to see an 'S' on any dealers website. Seems they are all sold before they hit the ground.
Yeah I asked the sales rep that went with me in the car, she said it's unlikely that there'll be any 'S' demonstrators anytime soon (most first-buyers will get theirs before any demos are even close to reaching showrooms), but if the regular 63 is as good as I've experienced, can't wait for my 'S' to arrive.
Old 05-22-2016, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Trim105
Yeah I asked the sales rep that went with me in the car, she said it's unlikely that there'll be any 'S' demonstrators anytime soon (most first-buyers will get theirs before any demos are even close to reaching showrooms), but if the regular 63 is as good as I've experienced, can't wait for my 'S' to arrive.
What colour have you gone for Trim & when do you get delivery? I'm still wavering between silver & blue!
Old 05-22-2016, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by DragonRR
What colour have you gone for Trim & when do you get delivery? I'm still wavering between silver & blue!
I've gone for selenite grey with red pepper interior Dragon. Delivery is beginning of August (touchwood).

The iridium silver is admittedly very nice on the coupe (really brings out the design lines of the car) but the turn off for me is that a lot of private-hire or taxi mercs i've seen or used in the UK tend to be iridium silver so it seems a bit common That's of course my personal opinion, I'm sure many like you love the colour and not trying to convince you against it.

I saw a brilliant blue coupe parked yesterday and it did stand out (in a good way)!, and this is from someone thats usually not a fan of blue cars.

Tough choices! In the end i say its your car my friend, have a good look at the colours in real life and just take a plunge, any regrets can always be solved with a wrap later
Old 05-22-2016, 05:17 PM

I've gone for selenite grey with red pepper interior Dragon. Delivery is beginning of August (touchwood).

The iridium silver is admittedly very nice on the coupe (really brings out the design lines of the car) but the turn off for me is that a lot of private-hire or taxi mercs i've seen or used in the UK tend to be iridium silver so it seems a bit common That's of course my personal opinion, I'm sure many like you love the colour and not trying to convince you against it.

I saw a brilliant blue coupe parked yesterday and it did stand out (in a good way)!, and this is from someone thats usually not a fan of blue cars.

Tough choices! In the end i say its your car my friend, have a good look at the colours in real life and just take a plunge, any regrets can always be solved with a wrap later
I need to see a brilliant blue to make a final decision as you suggest. I am a blue fan but tend to prefer a lighter blue. Totally agree about silver. Mercs commonly come in silver but I figured it would work well with the stripes and perhaps a bit more of a contrast than Blue/Grey.

Same delivery date buy the sound of it. I would have chosen the red pepper myself if it wasn't an Ed 1.
Old 05-22-2016, 07:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Nice mate, good luck with sale of the sedan. Hope it's a smooth transition.

I placed my order back in July 2015, my build date is early June with a July / August delivery... might be on the same boat .. I'm also in Sydney, placed my order through G Brothers - awesome bunch of guys.

I'm a big fan of the matte, since having the 507 in Magno... Worked out cheaper to get the Ed1 with some extras rather than ticking multiple options. I plan on ditching the yellow decals though, hopefully it will be an easy peel off

Hopefully we get our VIN next month and we can start tracking

Cheers
Mike
Thanks - I hope so too!

It might just be - Mines due around that time too. Did my order through North Shore MB (Mosman).

Fingers crossed - I'll be tracking it like a hawk haha
Old 05-22-2016, 07:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Originally Posted by charliekay
Edition 1 in Sydney Australia.

Great pics mate, these are all over Instagram and have gone viral! haha
The following users liked this post:
charliekay (05-23-2016)
Old 05-23-2016, 12:40 AM

Received 130 Likes on 116 Posts
2019C63S coupe
Thanks Trim. 😊
I think the difference between S and non S will be more apparent
In RACE mode and especially on track.
Mines also due in mid August. Seems most of us have the July builds
We wait patiently.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mercedes-AMG C63S Coupe in Selenite Grey (PICS)