Sponsored by:

2017 W205 C63 Changes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 03:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63
2017 W205 C63 Changes

Does anyone know what the changes will be for MY2017?
-Packaging changes?
-Will we get the new key style from the 2017 E Class?
-Colors? I know there will be selenite grey and brillian blue on the sedans.

Thanks!
Old 05-24-2016, 08:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 258 Likes on 225 Posts
AMG C63s
I've heard there will be ventilated seats for the standard seats (not AMG performance seats).

Also, don't think the 2017 will be receiving the new key - maybe in the facelift or next gen model.
Old 05-25-2016, 03:42 AM

Received 98 Likes on 96 Posts
C63S 2016
But that does not mean there will be a facelift coming up that soon right? You're only referring to the MY17, yea?

Also, I agree with Sanch regarding the key, doubt it will be changed at this point of time really
Old 05-25-2016, 07:52 AM
AHI

Received 43 Likes on 38 Posts
AMG GTR
Originally Posted by SBH-
But that does not mean there will be a facelift coming up that soon right? You're only referring to the MY17, yea?

Also, I agree with Sanch regarding the key, doubt it will be changed at this point of time really
There will be no face lift in 2017 for the C.
Old 05-25-2016, 09:52 AM

C63
I wasn't expecting a facelift, just curious if there have been any packaging changes.
Old 05-25-2016, 10:35 AM

C63
Just sat with my dealer -- lots of packaging changes. Back up and LED (non cornering) standard, but now I can't order saddle brown designio sport seats with the black wood!
Old 05-25-2016, 07:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Originally Posted by jblaw
Just sat with my dealer -- lots of packaging changes. Back up and LED (non cornering) standard, but now I can't order saddle brown designio sport seats with the black wood!
Thats the combo I wanted... but we don't get that here in Aus.
Old 05-25-2016, 11:49 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by Sanch
Thats the combo I wanted... but we don't get that here in Aus.
For some reason we do not get access to the Designo options list for the new 205 series AMG's here in Australia unlike the previous 204's, yet another reason for myself holding off on these until later in the production run when both Designo and other personal customising options at local dealer level will become available (at least that's what I've been told).

IMHO the current personal optimisation on the new C63S for the Aust. market is very restricted, I certainly would not be able to configure the vehicle as I would want to have it, mainly in terms of trim and finishes.

As for mid life updates mentioned by others that's still at least 2 years away by then the new E63S coupe will have surfaced, hopefully lots of goodies from that model will pass onto the updated C's
Old 05-26-2016, 12:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Originally Posted by AV1
For some reason we do not get access to the Designo options list for the new 205 series AMG's here in Australia unlike the previous 204's, yet another reason for myself holding off on these until later in the production run when both Designo and other personal customising options at local dealer level will become available (at least that's what I've been told).

IMHO the current personal optimisation on the new C63S for the Aust. market is very restricted, I certainly would not be able to configure the vehicle as I would want to have it, mainly in terms of trim and finishes.

As for mid life updates mentioned by others that's still at least 2 years away by then the new E63S coupe will have surfaced, hopefully lots of goodies from that model will pass onto the updated C's
Fully agree with you. The restrictions are actually quite frustrating at times. For example the coupe now only comes with AMG performance seats and not the standard seats. I use it as a daily so will be interesting how they compare to the standard seats that I currently have in the sedan.

Is the E63s Coupe been confirmed? - The new e-class is jam packed with all the new technology. However, I feel the exterior is still a but soft looking aesthetically, even more so than the w205.

The cars I'm really keen to see is the new black series they come out with and the GTR!!!
Old 05-26-2016, 12:41 AM

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
2017 AMG C63S Coupe
Fully agree with you. The restrictions are actually quite frustrating at times. For example the coupe now only comes with AMG performance seats and not the standard seats. I use it as a daily so will be interesting how they compare to the standard seats that I currently have in the sedan.
Not true, actually. Performance seats are a $2,500 option even on the C63 S coupe.
Old 05-26-2016, 12:42 AM

2017 AMG C63S Coupe
Originally Posted by jhillman
Not true, actually. Performance seats are a $2,500 option even on the C63 S coupe.
Old 05-26-2016, 12:43 AM

2017 AMG C63S Coupe
Those are the standard sports seats in my C63 S build.
Old 05-26-2016, 12:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Taking about the Australian version.
Old 05-26-2016, 05:05 AM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
C204 C250-CDI

Is the E63s Coupe been confirmed? - The new e-class is jam packed with all the new technology. However, I feel the exterior is still a but soft looking aesthetically, even more so than the w205.

The cars I'm really keen to see is the new black series they come out with and the GTR!!!
We're certainly thinking alike

Yes the new E Class range will definitely feature an AMG coupe variant, I've seen lots of info surface on various parts of the net lately and my MB man confirms it as well, the latest circulating new E Class interior pics look the business and seems to be shaping out to be one hell of car in every respect, it'll be a scaled up C or a scaled down S whichever way you view it, hopefully also featuring bulged guards like the C if so it'll probably end up being the best of both Worlds we'll just have to wait and see

And yes also on the GTR certainly keen on that one as well if the new R36 ends up looking like what's currently circulating over the net and lives up to the speculations of the new hybrid powertrain what a machine that is going to end up being, exciting times ahead
Old 05-26-2016, 12:50 PM

C63
Just to clarify -- if you want the "good" LED lights, it appears you also need to get all the driver safety aids and the air balance system. It's the new P4 package. The new P3 package is nav+hands free trunk+ambient lighting.
Old 05-26-2016, 07:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Originally Posted by AV1
We're certainly thinking alike

Yes the new E Class range will definitely feature an AMG coupe variant, I've seen lots of info surface on various parts of the net lately and my MB man confirms it as well, the latest circulating new E Class interior pics look the business and seems to be shaping out to be one hell of car in every respect, it'll be a scaled up C or a scaled down S whichever way you view it, hopefully also featuring bulged guards like the C if so it'll probably end up being the best of both Worlds we'll just have to wait and see

And yes also on the GTR certainly keen on that one as well if the new R36 ends up looking like what's currently circulating over the net and lives up to the speculations of the new hybrid powertrain what a machine that is going to end up being, exciting times ahead
Definitely some exciting times ahead!