C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AHH so Excited - Euro Delivery C63 AMG S Coupe + Heads up display!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2016, 02:54 PM

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
2019 C43 AMG, 2017 Porsche Macan S, 2017 Mazda 3 HB
AHH so Excited - Euro Delivery C63 AMG S Coupe + Heads up display!

I just got confirmation today that my custom order, 2017 C63 AMG S Coupe (My first AMG!) has a scheduled delivery for November 7, 2016!!

The biggest news is though, that the Heads Up Display is back in queue and we're going to be in production.

Specs:
992 Selenite Grey Metallic
857 Red Pepper/Black Nappa Leather
P03 Premium 3 with Active LEDs, Distronic Plus
U78 AMG Performance Exhaust
Y05 Red Seat Belts
07P Germany
463 Heads Up Display
555 AMG Performance Seats
736 Natural Grain Black Ash Wood
767 19" Front/20" Rear AMG Black Cross-Spoke Forged Wheels
996 Parking Assist with PARKTRONIC
A15 15 Day Euro Road Insurance

AHHHH I haven't been so giddy in a LONG time! Just wanted to share the awesome news about the Heads up display too!!
Old 06-28-2016, 07:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 258 Likes on 225 Posts
AMG C63s
Originally Posted by kowyzg0moo
I just got confirmation today that my custom order, 2017 C63 AMG S Coupe (My first AMG!) has a scheduled delivery for November 7, 2016!!

The biggest news is though, that the Heads Up Display is back in queue and we're going to be in production.

Specs:
992 Selenite Grey Metallic
857 Red Pepper/Black Nappa Leather
P03 Premium 3 with Active LEDs, Distronic Plus
U78 AMG Performance Exhaust
Y05 Red Seat Belts
07P Germany
463 Heads Up Display
555 AMG Performance Seats
736 Natural Grain Black Ash Wood
767 19" Front/20" Rear AMG Black Cross-Spoke Forged Wheels
996 Parking Assist with PARKTRONIC
A15 15 Day Euro Road Insurance

AHHHH I haven't been so giddy in a LONG time! Just wanted to share the awesome news about the Heads up display too!!
Thats great news, congratulations!

For us Australians who are unaware, what is this European delivery?
Old 06-28-2016, 09:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
some car
I thought for US spec cars, you couldn't configure red seat belts with pepper red/black seats?
Old 06-28-2016, 10:35 PM

2014 C63 507 (sold), 2017 C63S Coupe
Originally Posted by TacoTuesday
I thought for US spec cars, you couldn't configure red seat belts with pepper red/black seats?
+1
Old 06-28-2016, 11:39 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by Sanch
Thats great news, congratulations!

For us Australians who are unaware, what is this European delivery?
It's an optional offer by MB/AMG dealerships in some Countries where by (if you choose to accept and pay for it) you travel to AMG Affalterbach in Germany and take delivery of your AMG there, you can then take it away for a long drive bring it back and then they'll organise to ship it over and you take delivery in the normal manner once again at your local dealer

It used to be an offer here in Australia once upon a time but not anymore - however if you wanted to do it you still can (dealer dependent) you just need to organise it all with your particular dealer and pay whatever the cost is (last I heard here in Melb. it was over 5k)

Probably worthwhile doing if you were combining it with a Euro holiday - that's what I'm most probably going to do when I'm ready to pick up a post mid life updated C205 AMG
Old 06-28-2016, 11:43 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Is it possible to order magno colors for a c63s? If so, anybody know the cost?
Old 06-28-2016, 11:44 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by GrussGott
Is it possible to order magno colors for a c63s? If so, anybody know the cost?
Yes, selenite and iridium - cost depends on your Country location.
Old 06-28-2016, 11:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Originally Posted by AV1
It's an optional offer by MB/AMG dealerships in some Countries where by (if you choose to accept and pay for it) you travel to AMG Affalterbach in Germany and take delivery of your AMG there, you can then take it away for a long drive bring it back and then they'll organise to ship it over and you take delivery in the normal manner once again at your local dealer

It used to be an offer here in Australia once upon a time but not anymore - however if you wanted to do it you still can (dealer dependent) you just need to organise it all with your particular dealer and pay whatever the cost is (last I heard here in Melb. it was over 5k)

Probably worthwhile doing if you were combining it with a Euro holiday - that's what I'm most probably going to do when I'm ready to pick up a post mid life updated C205 AMG
That's awesome, I can see the attraction - it would tie in perfectly with an holiday as you said. You be a great way to break it in too!

Enjoy my man, I'm sure it will be worth it. Definitely something to add into the bucket-list! haha
Old 06-28-2016, 11:57 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by Sanch
That's awesome, I can see the attraction - it would tie in perfectly with an holiday as you said. You be a great way to break it in too!

Enjoy my man, I'm sure it will be worth it. Definitely something to add into the bucket-list! haha
Yes it's something the wife and I have spoke of and she loves the idea albeit a very expensive "add on" proposition to what will be an already expensive Euro holiday anyway as well as the purchase of the car on top of all of that LOL, we are booked for a holiday in Italy in September and if we get the chance I'll be dropping by Affalterbach in Germany as well

Euro Deliveries on vehicles may very well take place in Stuttgart I'm not too sure exactly of that one and will have to check again at the time when I buy in future if it can still be done from Australia, right here and now my dealer says yes, but in 2 or 3 years time which is when I want to wait for the updated C Class AMG's who knows what'll happen...
Old 06-29-2016, 12:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Originally Posted by AV1
Yes it's something the wife and I have spoke of and she loves the idea albeit a very expensive "add on" proposition to what will be an already expensive Euro holiday anyway as well as the purchase of the car on top of all of that LOL, we are booked for a holiday in Italy in September and if we get the chance I'll be dropping by Affalterbach in Germany as well

Euro Deliveries on vehicles may very well take place in Stuttgart I'm not too sure exactly of that one and will have to check again at the time when I buy in future if it can still be done from Australia, right here and now my dealer says yes, but in 2 or 3 years time which is when I want to wait for the updated C Class AMG's who knows what'll happen...
True you never know with our market. Worst case there is always C206 in the future!
Old 06-29-2016, 03:40 AM

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
2017 C63S Coupe 2018 Ford Raptor 2017 Corvette Z06 2013 Mercedes C63 2012 Mercedes C63 BS
Originally Posted by doublebro
+1
I was not able to have the red seat belt option and the black/red pepper together. So yea I agree, I don't think you're able to configure it that way.
Old 06-29-2016, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Alex98
I was not able to have the red seat belt option and the black/red pepper together. So yea I agree, I don't think you're able to configure it that way.
So I ordered through Fletcher Jones (my sales rep always takes care of me there) and they double checked this - and it's confirmed, as long as I order a Euro delivery. A US-spec'ed, Dealer delivery custom order does NOT have that option.

Strange...but should be awesome!
Old 06-29-2016, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by AV1
Yes, selenite and iridium - cost depends on your Country location.
I wasn't able to to configure a Selenite Mango without having an E1 package for this order - at least thats what the Configurator allowed while I was at the dealer...
Old 06-29-2016, 05:54 PM
HLA

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
c63 s coupe edition 1: http://imgur.com/a/9GiNI
So I ordered through Fletcher Jones (my sales rep always takes care of me there) and they double checked this - and it's confirmed, as long as I order a Euro delivery. A US-spec'ed, Dealer delivery custom order does NOT have that option.

Strange...but should be awesome!
I ordered mine through Fletcher Jones too! I don't have an ETA though. We should compare cars when we both get them.
Old 06-29-2016, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by HLA
I ordered mine through Fletcher Jones too! I don't have an ETA though. We should compare cars when we both get them.
Niceeee! What did you get? Are you doing dealer delivery or ED?

Totally down.
Old 06-29-2016, 09:42 PM
HLA

Niceeee! What did you get? Are you doing dealer delivery or ED?

Totally down.
Dealer delivery. Our cars are going to be very similar, lol.

EXTERIOR
color: selenite grey metallic
wheels: 19/20-inch amg cross-spoke forged, black
options: amg night package
INTERIOR
color: black/red pepper nappa leather
trim: silver fiberglass
options: ventilated front seats, black seat belts
ENTERTAINMENT & CONVENIENCE
options: premium 3 package, amg head-up display
PERFORMANCE & SAFETY
options: parking assist package, amg performance exhaust
Old 06-29-2016, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by HLA
Dealer delivery. Our cars are going to be very similar, lol.

EXTERIOR
color: selenite grey metallic
wheels: 19/20-inch amg cross-spoke forged, black
options: amg night package
INTERIOR
color: black/red pepper nappa leather
trim: silver fiberglass
options: ventilated front seats, black seat belts
ENTERTAINMENT & CONVENIENCE
options: premium 3 package, amg head-up display
PERFORMANCE & SAFETY
options: parking assist package, amg performance exhaust
Dopeee! That silver is gonna be beautiful.

When did you order? I put my order back mid-April so this November wait is crazy.
Old 06-29-2016, 09:53 PM
HLA

Dopeee! That silver is gonna be beautiful.

When did you order? I put my order back mid-April so this November wait is crazy.
June 24, so not too long ago. I wasn't given an exact ETA, so the uncertainty is also getting to me a bit. I have a copy of the order form and the receipt for the 2K USD deposit, and the sales person is my coworker's husband, so I'm banking on that for everything to go smoothly. But yeah, the anticipation alone is stressful enough to give me a heart attack, lol.
Old 06-30-2016, 09:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2016 C63 S
I've seen the red seat belts on a display vehicle and its definitely something i wouldnt opt for. Cheapens the interior, and having a red strap across your chest makes it look like the ricer seat belt covers from years back

Just sayin
Old 06-30-2016, 09:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 666 Likes on 524 Posts
c
I like the red belts in my car, but the exterior and stitching matches, so I feel it doesn't look as loud. Cool and playful, borderline over the top. If the exterior wasn't cardinal - I may not think the same.
The following users liked this post:
kowyzg0moo (06-30-2016)
Old 06-30-2016, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by callmiro
I've seen the red seat belts on a display vehicle and its definitely something i wouldnt opt for. Cheapens the interior, and having a red strap across your chest makes it look like the ricer seat belt covers from years back

Just sayin
I totally understand. I was joking to my girlfriend that this was my "midlife crisis" car.

Figured might as well go all out.
Old 06-30-2016, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by HLA
June 24, so not too long ago. I wasn't given an exact ETA, so the uncertainty is also getting to me a bit. I have a copy of the order form and the receipt for the 2K USD deposit, and the sales person is my coworker's husband, so I'm banking on that for everything to go smoothly. But yeah, the anticipation alone is stressful enough to give me a heart attack, lol.
Very very nice. It always will go smooth. They're great people there. I've been a customer at Fletcher for a longgg time. They always take excellent care of me and my custom order cars (this is my 3rd CTO from them).

You'll probably get an update on an ETA in the next couple weeks - I received a follow up from my sales rep (Eric) who told me that all was cleared and the order had a build date + scan of the build date sheet.

I've been busy, so didn't really care to follow up, I knew they would handle it. Just breathe, it'll be worth it, for sure. The sheer thought of this car makes me giddy inside.
Old 06-30-2016, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by alexasa
I like the red belts in my car, but the exterior and stitching matches, so I feel it doesn't look as loud. Cool and playful, borderline over the top. If the exterior wasn't cardinal - I may not think the same.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Especially since the Red stitching and the red line on the wheel will match.
Old 06-30-2016, 01:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 666 Likes on 524 Posts
c
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Especially since the Red stitching and the red line on the wheel will match.
It's most peoples favorite part of the car, honestly.

Congrats and enjoy the trip!
Old 07-06-2016, 06:46 PM

Audi S4
I'll be over there the same time as you! Taking delivery of mine on the 3rd. Did you go with one of Merc's pre-planned trip packages?