Sponsored by:

COMMAND audio issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 06:20 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
2017 c63s coupe
COMMAND audio issues

Hey guys. Got a question for all of you who have gone past the 6 month free Serius XM trial period. I just passed this trial and now get only the 'free preview' channel. I'm fine with that, but noticed the sound quality of that channel is so bad, like AM station. I have only preview channel in a Hyundai and don't see any change in the quality of the sound. As a coincidence, I've also just found that the COMMAND system does not play any sound when a video is played over Bluetooth. I tried a CNN app, XFINITY app, even a video I had taken with my iPhone. Audio from Spotify comes through fine. I know this is something recent of an issue since I had previously complained that there was an audio delay of 2-3 seconds when I played video files over the Bluetooth on a previous thread. It's not that I want to be watching videos while I drive, but like to at least listen to certain channels. I had tried the reset function from the COMMAND screen, but it did not help, and I don't see options within the system to change. I know it's not the iPhone doing it as I am able to play the stated files over Bluetooth in my BMW. Any help would be greatly appreciated.