Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheel help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2017 | 03:31 PM

2016 C63 Wagon
Wheel help

I have found some 20" AMG wheels I like that are for an S class. I'm just not sure they are going to fit and I can't try them as they are down country. The S class fitment has the same widths as the sedan/estate (8.5 up front and 9.5 down the back). But the offsets are different. Front and back are both +38. The fronts will fit but not sure about the rear. The rear offset on a C63 sedan/estate is +56. That means these new wheels will poke out 18mm further than factory. Is anyone running spacers that big on the rear or have wheels with the same width and offset?
Thanks
Old 04-26-2017 | 06:40 PM

2016 Cardinal Red AMG C63 S
Originally Posted by MarkC63
I have found some 20" AMG wheels I like that are for an S class. I'm just not sure they are going to fit and I can't try them as they are down country. The S class fitment has the same widths as the sedan/estate (8.5 up front and 9.5 down the back). But the offsets are different. Front and back are both +38. The fronts will fit but not sure about the rear. The rear offset on a C63 sedan/estate is +56. That means these new wheels will poke out 18mm further than factory. Is anyone running spacers that big on the rear or have wheels with the same width and offset?
Thanks
I haven't tried it, but that's a LOT of extra poke...I'd be surprised if it works. Maybe get a pair of 18mm spacers cheap off Ebay just to try it on your original wheels? These are $42/shipped:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2X-18MM-HUBC...dYkPAk&vxp=mtr
Old 04-28-2017 | 02:46 AM

2016 C63 Wagon
Originally Posted by nobbyv
I haven't tried it, but that's a LOT of extra poke...I'd be surprised if it works. Maybe get a pair of 18mm spacers cheap off Ebay just to try it on your original wheels? These are $42/shipped:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2X-18MM-HUBC...dYkPAk&vxp=mtr
Thanks. That's a great idea. I have seen someone post they are running 15mm spacers on the rear. 18mm does seem a lot, but not much more than 15mm. Anyone else running 15mm spacers. Any rubbing?