C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just put in an order for 2018 C63s Coupe!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 08:18 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2018 C63S Coupe
Cool Just put in an order for 2018 C63s Coupe!!!

I just put in an order for 2018 C63s Coupe!!! So excited man!!! Fully loaded, expecting a MSRP of $100k!! Oh man this is soooo good!!
Old 05-01-2017, 08:25 PM

2018 C63S Coupe
Spec sheet
I've added literally all the options and packages they offer. No performance seats though. I like the ventilated seats, can't stand the heat in the summer.

Last edited by jxh5761; 05-02-2017 at 12:27 AM.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:00 PM

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts
19 E63s
congrats and enjoy. Black on Black on Black. "Multimedia package" and "advanced lighting" appear new but not sure what they add different. If this is USA spec.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:39 PM

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
2016 C63s Sedan
Very Nice.

When I got my sedan (not a special order)... the only thing I didn't like (hated actually) was the red seat belts... really wanted the silver seat belts, but didn't have the option as I purchased dealer stock.

However, now that I've had them for a while, I love them. Definitely ads some character to the car. Other people really like them as well... not that that matters so much, but just sayin.

Just thought I'd throw it out there... and I think the silver cost like $500, which is absolutely crazy. But especially on black, I think it would be a nice touch.

Car will be amazing either way though... obviously. Congrats on pulling the trigger. Hope it arrives soon.

Last edited by Palpatine; 05-01-2017 at 09:51 PM.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:49 PM

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
nothing
Originally Posted by jxh5761
I just put in an order for 2018 C63s Coupe!!! So excited man!!! Fully loaded, expecting a MSRP of $100k!! Oh man this is soooo good!!
What is your expected delivery? I have to wait until September for my sedan. Congrats by the way!
Old 05-01-2017, 11:43 PM

2018 C63S Coupe
Originally Posted by Palpatine
Very Nice.

When I got my sedan (not a special order)... the only thing I didn't like (hated actually) was the red seat belts... really wanted the silver seat belts, but didn't have the option as I purchased dealer stock.

However, now that I've had them for a while, I love them. Definitely ads some character to the car. Other people really like them as well... not that that matters so much, but just sayin.

Just thought I'd throw it out there... and I think the silver cost like $500, which is absolutely crazy. But especially on black, I think it would be a nice touch.

Car will be amazing either way though... obviously. Congrats on pulling the trigger. Hope it arrives soon.
Thanks man. I actually wanted the Red seat belt because my favorite color is red. But apparently with white seats I can't have red seat belts. ( I do like white seats though, I think they look better.)

Originally Posted by shoe3k
What is your expected delivery? I have to wait until September for my sedan. Congrats by the way!
My dealer had no idea what so ever. Not even the build date. All he can tell me is that they need to trade with another dealer. I'm guessing around November. I saw someone on this forum who ordered in March and has a delivery date of September, I figured mine would be November. Frankly I don't mind the wait

Last edited by jxh5761; 05-01-2017 at 11:46 PM.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:44 PM

Received 184 Likes on 141 Posts
/////PRO
Congrats! Just be sure they let you know which production decade you are in and in which month out of July, August, or September so your delivery date expectation is realistic.....all the allocations that were just recently released cover all the months I mention. I know, I've been waiting quite a while for the '18 Coupe slots to become available!
Old 05-01-2017, 11:47 PM

2018 C63S Coupe
Originally Posted by dlefty
Congrats! Just be sure they let you know which production decade you are in and in which month out of July, August, or September so your delivery date expectation is realistic.....all the allocations that were just recently released cover all the months I mention. I know, I've been waiting quite a while for the '18 Coupe slots to become available!
thanks man for the info.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 258 Likes on 225 Posts
AMG C63s
Congratulations on the order! Look forward to seeing pictures when its delivered... now the hard part. The waiting game!
Old 05-02-2017, 12:22 AM

2018 C63S Coupe
Originally Posted by Sanch
Congratulations on the order! Look forward to seeing pictures when its delivered... now the hard part. The waiting game!
Thanks man. I actually don't mind the wait. I'd rather wait for a couple of months for a PERFECT car rather than just settle for a "good enough". When you spend this much money, you need it to be absolutely perfect.
Old 05-02-2017, 12:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 258 Likes on 225 Posts
AMG C63s
Thanks man. I actually don't mind the wait. I'd rather wait for a couple of months for a PERFECT car rather than just settle for a "good enough". When you spend this much money, you need it to be absolutely perfect.
Mate, I couldn't agree more. You're spot on, I makes wait so much more worth it
Old 05-02-2017, 01:02 AM

Received 93 Likes on 68 Posts
2024 X5 M60i, 2018 C63S Coupe (sold)
When the dealer gets the build slot allocation he should be able to give you a pretty good estimate of when it will be built/delivered. If he doesn't know yet, it doesn't sound like he has an allocation for you yet (you said he has to trade with another dealership for it?)

Not to hijack your thread, but speaking of allocations, my dealer sent me the printout from Netstar this morning and it says:

Decade Planned: 17/07-1
Decade Scheduled: 17/06-2
Est. Prod. Date: 2017/06/2D

...and the status currently is "B0." Anyone know what "B0" stands for? I googled it, and the references I could find said it means "19 days to production," but they were all from ~10 years ago and probably a different version of Netstar.

I'm curious about the distinction between "planned" and "scheduled" as well, and, in particular, how the "planned" is seemingly later than "scheduled."
Old 05-02-2017, 01:10 AM

2018 C63S Coupe
Originally Posted by GordonGEICO
When the dealer gets the build slot allocation he should be able to give you a pretty good estimate of when it will be built/delivered. If he doesn't know yet, it doesn't sound like he has an allocation for you yet (you said he has to trade with another dealership for it?)
Yes he said he has to trade with another dealership. I'll make sure I get on top of that date. Thanks man.
Old 05-02-2017, 01:26 AM

2018 C63S Coupe

Not to hijack your thread, but speaking of allocations, my dealer sent me the printout from Netstar this morning and it says:

Decade Planned: 17/07-1
Decade Scheduled: 17/06-2
Est. Prod. Date: 2017/06/2D
When did you put in an order and how long did it take your dealer to give you these dates?
Old 05-02-2017, 01:51 AM

Received 93 Likes on 68 Posts
2024 X5 M60i, 2018 C63S Coupe (sold)
When did you put in an order and how long did it take your dealer to give you these dates?
Ah, it was me you were referring to earlier in the thread... spoke to the dealer on March 9th, got confirmation of a build slot on April 19th, finalized options, got the Netstar printout this morning (May 1).

What I can't answer precisely is how long my dealer was sitting on the allocation before he told me about it and whether or not the production information he had at that time was the same as the information he sent me this morning.

Hopefully your allocation comes in soon!
The following users liked this post:
jxh5761 (05-02-2017)
Old 05-02-2017, 02:11 AM

2018 C63S Coupe
Ah, it was me you were referring to earlier in the thread... spoke to the dealer on March 9th, got confirmation of a build slot on April 19th, finalized options, got the Netstar printout this morning (May 1).

What I can't answer precisely is how long my dealer was sitting on the allocation before he told me about it and whether or not the production information he had at that time was the same as the information he sent me this morning.

Hopefully your allocation comes in soon!
Yeah I saw your post about ordering in Mar and getting a Sept delivery lol. And it was in my other thread too haha
"spock to the dealer" did you mean putting in an order and the down payment(deposit) in Mar? And the order is officially in on April 19, did you sign some papers? Well excuse me but this is my first time so I don't really have the correct terms. I put a down payment today and basically they will start this order as far as I can tell. Not really sure what's really going on.

And I'm the first at my dealer too

Last edited by jxh5761; 05-02-2017 at 02:15 AM.
Old 05-03-2017, 11:29 AM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Ford Ranger
Hello, I'm new here. I also ordered a 2018 C63s coupe on March 28th and my sales person had no allocation dates. Other then he thinks they will start build end of June beginning of July, but not sure when it will arrive at the dealership. So its a waiting game, but I'm ok with that since I'm getting exactly what I want. Selenite Gray Metallic, 19/20 AMG Crossed-Spoke Black wheels, AMG Night Package, Ventilated Front Seats, Black Nappa Leather with Grey Accents, Natural Grain Black Ash Wood, Red Seat Belts, Premium 3 Package, AMG Heads Up Display, Parking Assist Package, and AMG Performance Exhaust. Very Excited and can wait to get my hands on this awesome machine.
Old 05-03-2017, 11:51 AM

nothing
Originally Posted by mras350b2
Hello, I'm new here. I also ordered a 2018 C63s coupe on March 28th and my sales person had no allocation dates. Other then he thinks they will start build end of June beginning of July, but not sure when it will arrive at the dealership. So its a waiting game, but I'm ok with that since I'm getting exactly what I want. Selenite Gray Metallic, 19/20 AMG Crossed-Spoke Black wheels, AMG Night Package, Ventilated Front Seats, Black Nappa Leather with Grey Accents, Natural Grain Black Ash Wood, Red Seat Belts, Premium 3 Package, AMG Heads Up Display, Parking Assist Package, and AMG Performance Exhaust. Very Excited and can wait to get my hands on this awesome machine.
Dealers were officially allowed to put in allocation for cars on the week of 4/20, which is when I got my invoice. I put a deposit down back in early March. My production begins some time in August with a September delivery. I hope it is sooner because the wait is killing me, lol.

Here is my invoice with an update to it to add the parking assist package.

Name:  hsZPj2J.png
Views: 13
Size:  503 Bytes
Old 05-03-2017, 09:29 PM

2018 C63S Coupe
Dealers were officially allowed to put in allocation for cars on the week of 4/20, which is when I got my invoice. I put a deposit down back in early March. My production begins some time in August with a September delivery. I hope it is sooner because the wait is killing me, lol.

Here is my invoice with an update to it to add the parking assist package.

If your ext. prod is as mentioned above, with delivery of September, should mine be at least in late October or even later since I put in my order later than you? Does it work that way? Or is it all random?
Old 05-03-2017, 09:56 PM

nothing
If your ext. prod is as mentioned above, with delivery of September, should mine be at least in late October or even later since I put in my order later than you? Does it work that way? Or is it all random?
The US dealers did not get a chance for allocation for MY2018 cars until the end of April. Some people put down deposits earlier but this secured their spot for those first allocations. Also, the coupes are built in Germany and the sedans are built here in the US. I would assume yours would just take a little longer to arrive. When did you get an official invoice?

Last edited by shoe3k; 05-03-2017 at 10:03 PM.
The following users liked this post:
jxh5761 (05-03-2017)
Old 05-03-2017, 09:57 PM

2018 C63S Coupe
Smile

It depends because coupes are built in Germany and the sedans are built here in the US. I would assume yours would take longer to arrive.
Thank you for the info.