Sponsored by:

W205 C63S Newbie Questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 04:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F30 335i M Performance Edition
W205 C63S Newbie Questions

hi, guys, i just got my W205 C63S from F80, loving it so much.

But i do have some questions about the car.

1. How to disable the Auto Start/Stop Engine function or can it be disable by coding?

2. Do all W205 C63 and C63S in the America don't have the blue daytime running light when locking and unlocked the car?

3. Does the PARKTRONIC with Active Parking Assist option have the autopoilot parking function? If it does, how to use it?

4. Does W205 C63S have rubber or steel brake lines?

5. How much for the Service A and B usually from dealer?

6.Please tell me some good shops where specilist for AMG in SoCal. Dime Racing is only one i know so far.

Thank you, guys.
Old 07-13-2017, 05:55 AM

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
2017 AMG C63S Coupe, Triumph 675R Daytona, Triumph Explorer.
Welcome the V8 fun!
I came from a M3 (e90) and was very close to getting a F80 M4 but the engine and interior on the C63S coupe won me over.

1. It defaults to on in comfort mode. You can turn it off manually or do as most do here and quickly switch the car to individual mode (with non-comfort selected) before setting off. You get used to it and it only resets to C if left for a while.
2.UK owner so dont know... My lights are blue on unlock locking.
3. Yes. Make sure its turned on (button on the bank down behind the steering wheel). You will see a P in your display between your dials. Crawl by a parking spot and the P will come on. Stop the car and engage reverse and you will receive a message of you want to engage auto parking. Select OK from your wheel. Follow the instructions and the car will park its self.
I've had mixed results so far and dont really use it. Theres a few videos on youtube if you search for them.
4.Not sure.
5 & 6. We are lucky in the UK as there are dealers everywhere (some better than others) and Mercedes offer a 3 year service pack covering all major and minor services (excluding perishables like brakes and tyres). Sure you'll find someone as there are a few SoCal members here.
Old 07-13-2017, 06:16 AM

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
2017 AMG C63S Coupe, Triumph 675R Daytona, Triumph Explorer.
Here you go.

Old 07-13-2017, 09:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 195 Likes on 168 Posts
16 E550 Cab, 2003 Ram bright red crewcab 4x4 we call Clifford :)
Originally Posted by Bluetonic
3. Yes. Make sure its turned on (button on the bank down behind the steering wheel). You will see a P in your display between your dials. Crawl by a parking spot and the P will come on. Stop the car and engage reverse and you will receive a message of you want to engage auto parking. Select OK from your wheel. Follow the instructions and the car will park its self.
I've had mixed results so far and dont really use it. Theres a few videos on youtube if you search for them.

AHA, I wondered what the P was lol, gonna move a car out front and try that out