C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Picking up a C63 S next week... some modding questions please!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2017, 03:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 Mercedes Benz S550 4Matic
Picking up a C63 S next week... some modding questions please!

Hey all! I'm picking up a 100% bone stock C63S next week. And I've got a couple of questions

1. I'll be in Florida in a week and a half (moving there). Where can I go for a reliable and powerful ECU tune down there?

2. Are downpipes verifiably faster? Do they add drone or cause the tone to change?

3. Do all Edition 1s come with front carbon ceramics??

thanks all!
Old 07-23-2017, 05:18 PM

Received 73 Likes on 51 Posts
2020GLC63
Originally Posted by DaveS550
Hey all! I'm picking up a 100% bone stock C63S next week. And I've got a couple of questions

1. I'll be in Florida in a week and a half (moving there). Where can I go for a reliable and powerful ECU tune down there?

2. Are downpipes verifiably faster? Do they add drone or cause the tone to change?

3. Do all Edition 1s come with front carbon ceramics??

thanks all!
1) I live in FL and purchased Eurocharged flash for my ECU since they did my last w204 c63 which really woke it up. Its surely one of the better tunes or at least one of the reputable tuning companies out there. Can't go wrong also fair price compared to others. Though the piggy bags are much easier to install there has been some reported issues though I could be wrong. All i know is its a pain in the butt to remove the ECU which i did myself.

2) Haven't purchased downpipes yet, enjoying the no smell and stock performance exhaust at the moment. They do pick up more HP up stairs which is needed with this motors imo. Though we have a good amount of torque the HP fall in the upper rpm's do to the tinny none scroll design.

3) Not sure others can help you on this but thinking its most likely an option.