Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My review of Eurocharged Orlando

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2017 | 08:04 PM

2010 Mercedes Benz S550 4Matic
My review of Eurocharged Orlando

it was just 2 weeks ago that I took delivery of my 2015 Edition 1 Sedan. I've purchased dozens of vehicles - but have never had one as clean as this. The car looked brand new when I purchased it - as if no one had sat in it or drove it.

instantly, coming from some VERY fast cars, I knew it had to be modded. I did extensive research and shopped around only to learn that parts and tunes for this car are grossly overpriced. That's a digression - as there's nothing you can do about that.

Instead of me removing my ECU and shipping it out; I wanted to find a local shop (Central florida) who could do it all. All signs pointed to Eurocharged Orlando. Most reviews of this establishment were all of positive nature - so naturally, this was my choice.

I worked with Akram the owner during the entire process. We ran into issues finding catless downpipes that weren't on backorder - but he and innotech came through for me by my deadline.

Work was done professionally and promptly - with no hiccups. There was an open, and honest line of communication throughout the entire process.

Ive never had such a good experience with an aftermarket shop. They treated me like gold, and the car is the perfect volume now and runs like a raped ape!

I literally couldn't be more happy. Thanks a ton Eurocharged!
Old 08-11-2017 | 11:47 PM
AHI

AMG GTR
Originally Posted by DaveS550
it was just 2 weeks ago that I took delivery of my 2015 Edition 1 Sedan. I've purchased dozens of vehicles - but have never had one as clean as this. The car looked brand new when I purchased it - as if no one had sat in it or drove it.

instantly, coming from some VERY fast cars, I knew it had to be modded. I did extensive research and shopped around only to learn that parts and tunes for this car are grossly overpriced. That's a digression - as there's nothing you can do about that.

Instead of me removing my ECU and shipping it out; I wanted to find a local shop (Central florida) who could do it all. All signs pointed to Eurocharged Orlando. Most reviews of this establishment were all of positive nature - so naturally, this was my choice.

I worked with Akram the owner during the entire process. We ran into issues finding catless downpipes that weren't on backorder - but he and innotech came through for me by my deadline.

Work was done professionally and promptly - with no hiccups. There was an open, and honest line of communication throughout the entire process.

Ive never had such a good experience with an aftermarket shop. They treated me like gold, and the car is the perfect volume now and runs like a raped ape!

I literally couldn't be more happy. Thanks a ton Eurocharged!
I've been dealing with Eurocharged Toronto for years. They are excellent to deal with, and same sort of treatment and open line of communication at all times.