Sponsored by:

2018 C63S impulse leased... not sure if I got ripped off, help :/

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2018, 10:39 PM

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
2021 GLE63S
Car looks awesome.

However, NEVER EVER lease an AMG except if via a special campaign directly from MB Financial at the end of a model year to move cars out the door. They have some fair leases on 43's (about 5% interest for perfect credit), but hardly ever have good ones on 63's.

Instead, next time go online and research a credit union and borrow everything, including taxes and tags. Put ABSOLUTE ZERO down, and for about $300 also buy Gap Insurance on your loan and roll that into the loan as well. You never want to put your hard earned after tax dollars down on a depreciating asset, especially when interest rates are near zero (not to mention that in the event of a total loss or theft of the car, and you will lose your down payment).

I got my loan on a 2018 C63S fully loaded Coupe from Navy Federal Credit Union - Total $84K (yes, you also never pay MSRP even for an AMG), including all taxes, 72 months, 2.69% and around $1,270.00 monthly. In 36 months I will break even selling the car. In 48 months, I might even make some cash. I WILL NOT keep this car past the factory warranty, and I suggest you don't either.

Anyway - Have fun! Mine certainly puts a smile on my face every time I drive it.