C63s Designo Edition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2018, 04:43 AM
CZH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2018 Mercedes Benz C63s
C63s Designo Edition

Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone else has the C63s Designo Edition. Picked mine up earlier this month in Selenite Grey Magno (matte finish). Did you get PPF? What interior did you go for?

Photos below:

Old 03-19-2018, 08:47 AM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
2018 C63S Sedan
My 18 sedan (C63S) in regular Selenite with the brown Napa quilted interior (also night package and black forged) should be at the dealer today and will be picked up Thursday or Friday. Pics then.

Last edited by midareff1; 03-19-2018 at 08:49 AM. Reason: ALSO NIGHT also
Old 03-20-2018, 12:41 AM
CZH

2018 Mercedes Benz C63s
Originally Posted by midareff1
My 18 sedan (C63S) in regular Selenite with the brown Napa quilted interior (also night package and black forged) should be at the dealer today and will be picked up Thursday or Friday. Pics then.
That's awesome, man. Congrats. Make sure you put the photos up!
Is it the Designo edition though? (i.e. Carbon Fibre interiior, Diamond stitching on the seats).
Old 03-20-2018, 12:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 258 Likes on 225 Posts
AMG C63s
Good to see Australian cars with the diamond stitching designo option.

This was unavailable before. It was unavailable when I pre-ordered my sedan in 2015 and then tried to get this for my coupe when it was ordered in 2016 (still unavailable).

Congrats on the beast, I would recommend wrapping the car with PPF... keep that satin pain finish looking new!
Old 03-20-2018, 12:57 AM
CZH

2018 Mercedes Benz C63s
Thanks Sanch.
The dealership said it was a limited run. They called it the "Designo Edition" which had the Magno (Matte) paint in either Silver or Grey, Diamond Stitching and Carbon Fibre interior. I didn't even know this existed but apparently it was a promotion or limited run that came in when I bought the car (Feb this year).

Yeah, I wrapped the car with XPEL Stealth with a matte finish. Think I may have been over charged though. $8,500 for a full wrap including Ceramic Coating. Is that expensive?
Old 03-20-2018, 01:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 258 Likes on 225 Posts
AMG C63s
Originally Posted by CZH
Thanks Sanch.
The dealership said it was a limited run. They called it the "Designo Edition" which had the Magno (Matte) paint in either Silver or Grey, Diamond Stitching and Carbon Fibre interior. I didn't even know this existed but apparently it was a promotion or limited run that came in when I bought the car (Feb this year).

Yeah, I wrapped the car with XPEL Stealth with a matte finish. Think I may have been over charged though. $8,500 for a full wrap including Ceramic Coating. Is that expensive?
It looks great!!!

I would have done the same thing, I will definitely wrap my whole car next time.

I have xpel front clear bra ($1k) to protect it from stone chips and ceramic coated everywhere else ($1.5k).

I got quoted $6k for wrapping the whole car... I think it comes down to the quality of the wrap and the install - I have seen some cheap jobs that are horrid to look at, the gaps are really noticeable. $8k seems ok if it has been done well and you're happy with it. Also, if the install has given you warranty to fix any issues in the future.
Old 03-20-2018, 08:20 AM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
2018 C63S Sedan
Originally Posted by CZH
That's awesome, man. Congrats. Make sure you put the photos up!
Is it the Designo edition though? (i.e. Carbon Fibre interiior, Diamond stitching on the seats).
Seats are the Napa Saddle Tan/Brown and have the diamond stitching and are vented.. are not the performance seats which I do not find comfortable though. Interior is linden wood which I prefer, no carbon fiber . LOL, old guys toy.

Last edited by midareff1; 03-20-2018 at 09:27 AM.
Old 03-20-2018, 05:56 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'16 E63s Wagon
I have the designo paint (Designo Iridium Silver magno) but not the a full Designo edition