Sponsored by:

Can't find a good thread comparing the different aftermarket exhausts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 08:51 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
18 C63s Coupe
Can't find a good thread comparing the different aftermarket exhausts

I've searched all over here and youtube and there are no good comparisons of the different exhausts. Individually everyone recommends theirs and they all sound good on youtube but with different cameras and angles it's hard to get a feel for each of them. Does anyone that has experience or exposure to the different exhausts (FI, Akrapovic, AWE, etc) know which one produces the deepest, throaty, gurgle. I'm trying to stay away from just LOUD, but unfortunately got a non-performance exhaust c63s and need to upgrade but still keep the deep AMG sound.
Old 10-26-2018, 01:31 PM
SPONSOR

Received 241 Likes on 188 Posts
www.wheelsboutique.com
Originally Posted by theprototype
I've searched all over here and youtube and there are no good comparisons of the different exhausts. Individually everyone recommends theirs and they all sound good on youtube but with different cameras and angles it's hard to get a feel for each of them. Does anyone that has experience or exposure to the different exhausts (FI, Akrapovic, AWE, etc) know which one produces the deepest, throaty, gurgle. I'm trying to stay away from just LOUD, but unfortunately got a non-performance exhaust c63s and need to upgrade but still keep the deep AMG sound.
We have experience with Akrapovic & iPE. If you have questions about either feel free to reach out to me directly so I can compare and contrast.