They will within the next 30 days

The tune is on sale for black friday

yup, we can do that

We will be launching the new site in the next 3 weeks ish

We can remote control it and flash accordingly

we are working on a handheld version like mygenius now. Eta 30 ish days

nada yet

sure hit me up and we can work out a deal
Can you add extra crackles on the overrun with obd tune?
Old 11-14-2018, 12:59 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by V8rumble

Can you add extra crackles on the overrun with obd tune?
yup the tune is the same just a different way of applying it
Old 11-14-2018, 02:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 283 Likes on 194 Posts
2021 Mercedes C63s AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by Micha3lb
Hopefully not too long till this is available in Australia!
Any ECU remap is detectable if they delve far enough, which they certain can at AMG. Will they do it? Depends on your failure mode. A sensor blow here and there. sure. Tranny? Yeah sure, if you have a nice dealer. Blown engine? Try anyone, but you are not getting a new engine if the car is tuned. They will find out.

If you want to give yourself the best chance, get a second ECU.
Old 11-14-2018, 03:32 PM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
2018 C63s AMG
what's the cost of re-tune? if the dealer overwrites with new update etc
Old 11-14-2018, 05:07 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
2015 C63 AMG sedan
What are the HP TQ numbers and what is being tuned?
Old 11-14-2018, 06:53 PM
SPONSOR

Received 65 Likes on 57 Posts
G55
Amazing. Great work guys.
Old 11-14-2018, 11:35 PM

Received 70 Likes on 60 Posts
'15 C63S
Wow.

Simply wow. Awesome work guys, impressive to say the least.
Old 11-15-2018, 11:18 AM
Banned

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
E63 AMG S
What psi does this tune run on 93 octane! I think thats the most important question we all should know
Old 11-15-2018, 11:24 AM

2015 C63 AMG sedan
Originally Posted by Lumi
What psi does this tune run on 93 octane! I think thats the most important question we all should know

I won’t be purchasing until I know what’s being adjusted.
Old 11-15-2018, 03:26 PM

Received 81 Likes on 38 Posts
AMG GTS
What's the price for the handheld unit? Will this special pricing be available when that's out?
Old 11-15-2018, 10:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 580 Likes on 334 Posts
19 E63s, 23 M3 compX, B9 SQ5
Might as well wait for the handheld unit for ease of flashing back and forth whenever you need it. Can't wait!
Old 11-17-2018, 06:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 370 Likes on 212 Posts
c63
Originally Posted by AV1
Exactly what I was thinking before.

In time there will be more such tuning options from other tuning companies as well
it will be avail in the coming weeks at dyne performance in melbourne

Last edited by mr747; 11-18-2018 at 10:23 PM.
Old 11-18-2018, 08:33 PM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by mr747
it will be a vbl.in the coming weeks at dyne performance in melbourne
That's going to be awesome for both you guys and Melb. based AMG owners
Old 11-18-2018, 10:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 370 Likes on 212 Posts
c63
Originally Posted by AV1
That's going to be awesome for both you guys and Melb. based AMG owners
Hopefully my friend
Old 11-19-2018, 01:27 AM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
Originally Posted by mr747
Hopefully my friend
It definitely will be the case down the track with the S/H market uptake of this platform, taking the massive depreciation hit and normal devaluation leaves the S/H car buyers with more mod money to play with
Old 11-28-2018, 11:28 AM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 amg
if you go to a local Eurocharged location can they tune it there on the spot?

would it also cost $1199 scine they have the OBD tuner in their hand and nothing needs to be shipped
Old 12-03-2018, 08:15 PM

2015 C63 AMG sedan
I called Eurocharged Toronto today, $2500 for the ODB tune. Apparently this ODB is the same exact tune without having to remove the ECU. Won’t give me any information on what the tune is adjusting but want my money. Sorry I’ll pass.
Old 12-03-2018, 09:54 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
W205 C63
Originally Posted by ScottsC63
I called Eurocharged Toronto today, $2500 for the ODB tune. Apparently this ODB is the same exact tune without having to remove the ECU. Won’t give me any information on what the tune is adjusting but want my money. Sorry I’ll pass.
There is nothing special about the OBD tune. I think people really don't understand what happens when a tune is performed or how it is done. The only difference between sending off your ECU or plugging into the OBD2 port, is the method of extracting the binary file, or Hexdump, off the ECU's memory. This binary file is the ECU's "tune" and is essentially a 3MB long string of numbers organized in a certain fashion that the ECU can address to obtain information on the various "maps". Once this file is extracted, it no longer matters how you obtained it. The tuner will modify certain areas of the file which represents commanded torque, Lambda targets, etc. Once modified it is then rewritten to the ECU memory, again the method might be different but accomplishes the same thing. That means whether the you pull the binary file from the OBD or extract it directly off the board, someone like Eurocharged will make the same changes to the binary file meaning it is the "exact same tune".

As for disclosing what is changed, that is akin to disclosing their intellectual property and if I asked them I would expect them to tell me to **** off. Generally all tunes will adjust targeted lambda at power enrichment, when power enrichment comes on indexed to MAP and TPS, adjusts the driver torque commanded tables, adjust targeted spark advance, reduce torque management thresholds, etc. If you have DP's, secondary O2 sensor may be deactivated or cat efficiency tests suppressed or eliminated so it does not trip the MIL (or whatever MB call the engine light). Does this really help or do you want them to tell you exactly what tables are changed and by how much? Why would they do that?

This is a small view of a W204 C63 binary file for example. Each one of the numbers represents a number on a table that serves a certain purpose. This is what is being modified.

Old 12-03-2018, 10:23 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
AMG C63S
[QUOTE=SilversledVH;7620322]There is nothing special about the OBD tune. I think people really don't understand what happens when a tune is performed or how it is done. The only difference between sending off your ECU or plugging into the OBD2 port, is the method of extracting the binary file, or Hexdump, off the ECU's memory. This binary file is the ECU's "tune" and is essentially a 3MB long string of numbers organized in a certain fashion that the ECU can address to obtain information on the various "maps". Once this file is extracted, it no longer matters how you obtained it. The tuner will modify certain areas of the file which represents commanded torque, Lambda targets, etc. Once modified it is then rewritten to the ECU memory, again the method might be different but accomplishes the same thing. That means whether the you pull the binary file from the OBD or extract it directly off the board, someone like Eurocharged will make the same changes to the binary file meaning it is the "exact same tune".

As for disclosing what is changed, that is akin to disclosing their intellectual property and if I asked them I would expect them to tell me to **** off. Generally all tunes will adjust targeted lambda at power enrichment, when power enrichment comes on indexed to MAP and TPS, adjusts the driver torque commanded tables, adjust targeted spark advance, reduce torque management thresholds, etc. If you have DP's, secondary O2 sensor may be deactivated or cat efficiency tests suppressed or eliminated so it does not trip the MIL (or whatever MB call the engine light). Does this really help or do you want them to tell you exactly what tables are changed and by how much? Why would they do that?

This is a small view of a W204 C63 binary file for example. Each one of the numbers represents a number on a table that serves a certain purpose. This is what is being modified.

[/QU
Old 12-03-2018, 10:25 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
AMG C63S
[QUOTE=savag63;7620339]
Originally Posted by SilversledVH
There is nothing special about the OBD tune. I think people really don't understand what happens when a tune is performed or how it is done. The only difference between sending off your ECU or plugging into the OBD2 port, is the method of extracting the binary file, or Hexdump, off the ECU's memory. This binary file is the ECU's "tune" and is essentially a 3MB long string of numbers organized in a certain fashion that the ECU can address to obtain information on the various "maps". Once this file is extracted, it no longer matters how you obtained it. The tuner will modify certain areas of the file which represents commanded torque, Lambda targets, etc. Once modified it is then rewritten to the ECU memory, again the method might be different but accomplishes the same thing. That means whether the you pull the binary file from the OBD or extract it directly off the board, someone like Eurocharged will make the same changes to the binary file meaning it is the "exact same tune".

[/QU
Old 12-05-2018, 03:04 PM

Received 91 Likes on 68 Posts
'15 C63S
Originally Posted by SilversledVH

While the tune is exactly the same, loading it through the OBD port makes things much easier since it's a major PITA to physically access the ECU in our cars.
Old 12-05-2018, 03:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 580 Likes on 334 Posts
19 E63s, 23 M3 compX, B9 SQ5
They never said the OBD2 tune is different or better. It's the same tune as the bench flash tune, but now you dont have to worry about removing ECU and relocating it and all that bull****.

If they can figure out a way to get prices down to the W204 level for handheld flash at home ability, then this is a big win for the platform.
Old 12-09-2018, 06:50 PM

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts
C63S EDITION 1
Where do we pay? Is there a link? Can’t seem
to find it in the website