Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz AMG Vehicles > C43 AMG, C63 AMG, C63S AMG (W205) > C63/C63S AMG
Defeating ECO start/stop option for 2019 C63s >

Defeating ECO start/stop option for 2019 C63s

Notices
C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Defeating ECO start/stop option for 2019 C63s

Old 04-12-2019, 02:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A
Originally Posted by mrguitar View Post
If you switch back into comfort when driving for a while in sport+, will the eco come on again? In other words, does switching back to comfort effectively reset the eco setting?
no, once you switch off the eco, it stays off.
Old 07-09-2019, 02:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
c class coupe
Smile

This works on my 2015 SLK, you loose brake hold, for me that was acceptable as I never trusted it. With this sensor disconnect my car passed it`s MOT with no issues, When the car is started stop/start symbol goes green then goes to OFF, no stop/start and NO lights on dash, car drives as normal, to revert back to standard just plug sensor back in, I have been testing this for the past 9 months with no issues.

Old 07-09-2019, 05:53 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
AMG C63S
Originally Posted by mrguitar View Post
If you switch back into comfort when driving for a while in sport+, will the eco come on again? In other words, does switching back to comfort effectively reset the eco setting?
You could just hit the dynamic switch up once to Individual after ignition start up and it will turn off the eco setting and put you into the mode of your choice.