Sponsored by:

ESS Tune for me next week!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2019, 05:14 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
2017 C63s Edition 1 JB4
ESS Tune for me next week!

I live in AZ, home of the ESS R&D department, spoke with AJ yesterday and he is getting his new programmer next week hopefully, this will allow ECU to be tuned while in the car (so will save 3 hours of labor getting ECU in/out) and can tune in 15-20min! On a side note the programmer also works on the Labmo Huracan and their “in house” supercharger system (whipple internals) making 800+ HP.

Anyway, will do before and after dyno. I do have non-stock air filters (Weistec) but may throw the paper filters back in to get a “true” stock dyno.
I need to find a nice intake or make my own, Weistec is nice for sure but out of stock and costs 2K 🙄

Old 06-10-2019, 10:58 AM

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts
S/C C63
Just wanted to bump this thread, was there any updates from AJ about having a programmable ECU?

Would love to have the ability to remote tune/dyno tune for future upgrades after a supercharger.
Old 06-10-2019, 02:55 PM

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts
2021 GLE 53 Iridium Silver
I used ESS on my BMW and they programmed it through the OBD Port. Will you be able to program the same way with a BENZ?
Old 06-10-2019, 03:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 149 Likes on 123 Posts
C63s Cabriolet, BMW M4, Civic
Originally Posted by Vader-C63sE1
I live in AZ, home of the ESS R&D department, spoke with AJ yesterday and he is getting his new programmer next week hopefully, this will allow ECU to be tuned while in the car (so will save 3 hours of labor getting ECU in/out) and can tune in 15-20min! On a side note the programmer also works on the Labmo Huracan and their “in house” supercharger system (whipple internals) making 800+ HP.

Anyway, will do before and after dyno. I do have non-stock air filters (Weistec) but may throw the paper filters back in to get a “true” stock dyno.
I need to find a nice intake or make my own, Weistec is nice for sure but out of stock and costs 2K 🙄
What happen to the JB4 tuned you bought? You want more power right?