Sponsored by:

ASR valve module - HELP please!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2019 | 08:32 PM

C63s Convertible
ASR valve module - HELP please!

Hello forum,

This is my first thread so my apologies in advance for any protocol errors. I just received my ASR valve module and am super eager to install on my 2017 C63s cab, but upon removing the trunk lining (fun task) and viewing all of the connections, I can't for the life of me locate the exhaust valve plug. I have watched videos, looked at the German instructions on the ASR website, and searched prior threads, but all of the diagrams look different than mine which I am sure is a result of being a cab. If any of you can steer me in the proper direction I would be forever grateful as I am anxious to unleash the full sound potential without any major modifications (I doubt my neighbors share my appreciation of a V8 symphony but oh well).

Old 07-16-2019 | 09:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63s Cabriolet, BMW M4, Civic
https://asr-component.de/index.php?c...d_attachment=6

Last edited by Klinh; 07-16-2019 at 09:55 PM.
Old 07-17-2019 | 04:13 AM

2019 C63s Coupe
On my 2019 it's tucked under the fusebox you're looking down on in the right. There should be 3 different harnesses, only one is the right size for the module so shouldn't be too tricky to locate once you've actually got the harnesses in front of you.
Old 07-17-2019 | 04:06 PM

C63s Convertible
Valve plug location on Cabriolet

Thank you for those that replied. My perseverance and impatience worked to my advantage in this case as the valve location on the cabriolet is slightly different and I have highlighted where it can be found for any other cabriolet owners looking to install the ASR. With the valves fully open the sound is incredible and now I don't have to drive at WOT to hear the beast which should save me from some speeding tickets.

The following users liked this post:
playalistic (07-17-2019)
Old 07-18-2019 | 10:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s Sedan , AMG C43 , AMG G63 , GLK 250
Originally Posted by Sushimon519
Thank you for those that replied. My perseverance and impatience worked to my advantage in this case as the valve location on the cabriolet is slightly different and I have highlighted where it can be found for any other cabriolet owners looking to install the ASR. With the valves fully open the sound is incredible and now I don't have to drive at WOT to hear the beast which should save me from some speeding tickets.

Good Job :-)