Sponsored by:

C63s Without Stock PE exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2020, 09:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63s w205
Question C63s Without Stock PE exhaust

Hello fellow Mercedes owners... I'm gonna make this short Recently bought myself a used C63s w205 and it has no Exhaust Valve opener/closer button soo it doesn't have the stock PE... so i was wondering if i could buy whatever i need to transform my car without the stock PE into one which has it? if i'm not making any sense here is the easy way of saying it... if i buy all the things the exhaust wiring button just everything can i make the car as if it came with the stock PE out of factory? and if yes i would appreciate the help on what exactly i need to buy and do =)
Old 01-24-2020, 06:20 PM

Received 149 Likes on 112 Posts
2017 C63S Coupe
Originally Posted by GrandeC63s
Hello fellow Mercedes owners... I'm gonna make this short Recently bought myself a used C63s w205 and it has no Exhaust Valve opener/closer button soo it doesn't have the stock PE... so i was wondering if i could buy whatever i need to transform my car without the stock PE into one which has it? if i'm not making any sense here is the easy way of saying it... if i buy all the things the exhaust wiring button just everything can i make the car as if it came with the stock PE out of factory? and if yes i would appreciate the help on what exactly i need to buy and do =)
itll cost you thousands. Rather buy an aftermarket exhaust at that point
Old 01-24-2020, 10:11 PM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
2019 AMG C63S
Wiring the exhaust to make it functional would work but integration with the infotainment software would be a no-go. By merely wiring, I think you should still be able to control the valves on demand. However, it might be expensive just to get all the parts and the wiring set up.
Old 01-25-2020, 09:10 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2016 C63S Sedan
It would be easier to pickup a valvetronic exhaust from an aftermarket company and have a remote to open/close the valves. Theres a few options out there.
Old 01-25-2020, 10:35 AM

C63s w205
Originally Posted by untamedd
itll cost you thousands. Rather buy an aftermarket exhaust at that point
Yeah i know it will probably cost a lot but i want it to be "Factory" with Performance exhaust and i'm willing to pay whatever the amount it will need
Originally Posted by Tuxdude
Wiring the exhaust to make it functional would work but integration with the infotainment software would be a no-go. By merely wiring, I think you should still be able to control the valves on demand. However, it might be expensive just to get all the parts and the wiring set up.
Yeah i saw a post here where a guy did the same thing just on a C43... and he said it worked soo i have high hopes :x
Originally Posted by AMG_OLI
It would be easier to pickup a valvetronic exhaust from an aftermarket company and have a remote to open/close the valves. Theres a few options out there.
Don't want to go after market wanna keep the "stock factory" form was thinking of getting the Armytrix system but i decided to just keep it stock and if i change my mind i can get aftermarket exhaust later
Old 01-25-2020, 11:43 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
18 C63s Coupe
Do what I did and buy yourself the AWE track. Sounds way better than the PE with the valves open and is affordable as well.
The following users liked this post:
Juniorrsx (07-27-2020)
Old 01-25-2020, 12:06 PM

C63s w205
Originally Posted by theprototype
Do what I did and buy yourself the AWE track. Sounds way better than the PE with the valves open and is affordable as well.
I understand that a Aftermarket exhaust system probably and will be better/louder but ATM i just want the stock format with the PE exhaust and after that i will start looking into mods and stuff but still Thanks for the suggestion
Old 01-27-2020, 10:27 AM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
2020 C63S Coupe , 2014 BMW M5
Originally Posted by theprototype

did you only buy the AWE track cat back or did you remove cats as well with downpipes?
Old 01-28-2020, 04:26 PM

Received 92 Likes on 69 Posts
'15 C63S
I understand that a Aftermarket exhaust system probably and will be better/louder but ATM i just want the stock format with the PE exhaust and after that i will start looking into mods and stuff but still Thanks for the suggestion
If you want the "stock format with the PE exhaust", you really only have one option. Sell your car and buy another one that has the PE exhaust option.
Old 01-30-2020, 11:21 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
18 C63s Coupe
Originally Posted by Stevestil
did you only buy the AWE track cat back or did you remove cats as well with downpipes?

​​​​​​​Just cat back, that was plenty for me.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:59 AM

C63s w205
Originally Posted by msd3075
If you want the "stock format with the PE exhaust", you really only have one option. Sell your car and buy another one that has the PE exhaust option.
Thats just not true.... Mercedes won't do it for you but it is 100% possible to do as i said before i saw a post here of someone wanting and doing the same thing as i want but he did it on a C43 and not a 63 thats the only difference
Heres the link of the post https://mbworld.org/forums/c450-c43-...-complete.html
Old 02-02-2020, 11:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 421 Likes on 304 Posts
AMG C63s
Thats just not true.... Mercedes won't do it for you but it is 100% possible to do as i said before i saw a post here of someone wanting and doing the same thing as i want but he did it on a C43 and not a 63 thats the only difference
Heres the link of the post https://mbworld.org/forums/c450-c43-...-complete.html
Maybe I sell you my PE and I go aftermarket ;-)
Old 02-02-2020, 11:55 AM

Received 149 Likes on 112 Posts
2017 C63S Coupe
if the PE exhaust was SO important then maybe you shouldnt have bought a car without it
Old 02-02-2020, 01:05 PM

Received 63 Likes on 50 Posts
c63s
Personally I would never get a c63 without PE. The sound from factory is amazing and the reason a lot of people buy this car. You can always get aftermarket exhaust (which I know you don't want)but I like the fact that my exhaust sound is from factory. Aftermarket exhaust reminds me of those civics and Subarus running around.
Old 02-02-2020, 02:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 421 Likes on 304 Posts
AMG C63s
Originally Posted by mbny1234
Personally I would never get a c63 without PE. The sound from factory is amazing and the reason a lot of people buy this car. You can always get aftermarket exhaust (which I know you don't want)but I like the fact that my exhaust sound is from factory. Aftermarket exhaust reminds me of those civics and Subarus running around.
There is aftermarket and aftermarket...Armytrix, AWE and other custom designed exhaust systems for our cars are not to compare with let's say a flowmaster pot or low cost straight pipe and cat delete. I hate the fart cans on civics but these are two different things than a quality system like above. I do like my PE a lot and it was important to have it when I bought it...but now I get the itch to see what else is out there. Just an itch though.