Sponsored by:

Best way to track production numbers: 2020 C63s Coupes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2020, 05:12 PM

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
16' E63s rip | 20' C63s Coupe
Cool Best way to track production numbers: 2020 C63s Coupes

Hi everyone, I'm looking to get a better understanding/ way of tracking how many 2020 C63s Coupes (more specifically vehicles that were spec'ed with the aero kit, exterior lighting pkg etc) were brought into the US market. I bought one back in August and haven't seen many, let alone properly spec'd cars on the market (autotrader, manheim etc)

Not sure if there is an easy way to do this, would think MB employees may be my best bet/ way of acquiring this information. If anyone can help let me know!
Old 12-12-2020, 09:19 PM

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts
2021 C63s Sedan
Only thing you could do is just search them online and enter the vin to the mbdecoder website but it won't tell you where the cars went only the country or origin & the complete spec of the car. I would think that the aero spec was pretty limited and not may people got it. A lot of the builds were dealership builds and we all know they cant spec out cars at all. I am currently waiting on my 2021 C63s sedan fully loaded besides sport seats & ceramic breaks. Been waiting since April originally ordered for the 2020 but then they kicked back my order and made be reorder for the 2021 in July. The car has been on the boat since early/mid November coming from South Africa, it just left Germany two days ago and is headed towards New York should be in Brunswick, GA near end of Dec. I live in Atlanta, GA so it should be at my dealer pretty quick after its processed. hoping no later than late jan fingers crossed.Follow my IG: _cexy63s I'm posting a lot of content and will share any information people want to know about the spec & financials.