Received 399 Likes on 307 Posts
AMG C63s Sedan , AMG C43 , AMG G63 , GLK 250
Originally Posted by shardul
Plataille got banned
Good job mods

View this thread also

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...er-market.html
Wow.. good job Mods !!!
Was Plataille one of the owners ? I didnt realize he was covering up ?
Old 03-25-2021, 10:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 421 Likes on 304 Posts
AMG C63s
Originally Posted by FLC63s
Well most AMG owners dont want CHEAP parts for there cars... so ......

@tobeit is that a forum members ?? I like they actually have a housing for the filter and air intake.
Don't think so...DTK Motorsports -
Facebook Post
Old 03-25-2021, 10:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by tobeit
Ahh cool..
Old 03-25-2021, 10:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Someone just told me that VictoryRoadPerformance ie vrpspeed.com has only been in business less then 1 year.. ??

https://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/Busi...srchTyp=ENTITY

all this starting to make sense now.. I have to look for the post that said they been doing this for years and years... wonder if he changes names every year, or time he gets called out ??

Last edited by FLC63s; 04-01-2021 at 10:43 AM.
Old 03-25-2021, 10:53 AM

Received 298 Likes on 214 Posts
AMG GLC 63s Coupe
Originally Posted by Plataille
"hot air intake"

That was me, now I feel kind of famous....

Isn't that a true statement though?
Old 03-25-2021, 10:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Ahh cool..
Yeah, I can't find the other guy who literally made his own looking very similar to this one but no heatshields and paired with big turbo's.

Someone just told me that VictoryRoadPerformance ie vrspeed.com has only been in business less then 1 year.. ??

https://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/Busi...srchTyp=ENTITY

all this starting to make sense now.. I have to look for the post that said they been doing this for years and years... wonder if he changes names every year, or time he gets called out ??
Well, just inconsistent messaging from VRP - by now I would not be able to tell what they really do on their own, what they just distribute or resell, or if they get parts from suppliers (like PTG/Yabela or so turbo's) and put their own spin on. No idea, web page is not very telling...we all know how expensive it is to develop and manufacture a turbo so we who knows what VRP turbo means. Either way, I would be worry about support and how its been handled when something goes wrong when its not even clear who "owns" the actual product design and manufacturing?
Old 03-25-2021, 11:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yeah, I can't find the other guy who literally made his own looking very similar to this one but no heatshields and paired with big turbo's.

Well, just inconsistent messaging from VRP - by now I would not be able to tell what they really do on their own, what they just distribute or resell, or if they get parts from suppliers (like PTG/Yabela or so turbo's) and put their own spin on. No idea, web page is not very telling...we all know how expensive it is to develop and manufacture a turbo so we who knows what VRP turbo means. Either way, I would be worry about support and how its been handled when something goes wrong when its not even clear who "owns" the actual product design and manufacturing?
RIGHT !!! all of this was all based on Customer Support and interaction.. I dont think anyone gave a crap about WHO MADE IT, its what the support and integrity of the company behind that support that matters. ( clearly something they dont care about or have )
Old 03-25-2021, 11:24 AM

Received 80 Likes on 57 Posts
2019 C63S Sedan
I remember reading another thread about a vendor on something similar. Not sure if it's the same guy but the thread mentioned how he constantly changes to a new business name or starts new businesses etc once he gets found out.
Scimming through the W204 thread that was linked here, that vrp guy seems like a complete tool.
Love how he says the other vendors stuff is s*** and his is better even if it may or may not be. Even more funny is he says he uses the same manufacturer, poor quality material is gonna break even if its thicker it just takes a bit longer. No morals or respect for his industry peers.
Also call bs that he designs some of his products. Anyone can goto a manufacturer and say I want this part thicker and that part bigger but I want cheapest material.
Old 03-25-2021, 11:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by dctwc63s
I remember reading another thread about a vendor on something similar. Not sure if it's the same guy but the thread mentioned how he constantly changes to a new business name or starts new businesses etc once he gets found out.
Scimming through the W204 thread that was linked here, that vrp guy seems like a complete tool.
Love how he says the other vendors stuff is s*** and his is better even if it may or may not be. Even more funny is he says he uses the same manufacturer, poor quality material is gonna break even if its thicker it just takes a bit longer. No morals or respect for his industry peers.
Also call bs that he designs some of his products. Anyone can goto a manufacturer and say I want this part thicker and that part bigger but I want cheapest material.
Doing a quick search , since I am NOT one that wants to post FALSE information... it seems he first registered the company name in VA in 2016

The following users liked this post:
Plataille (03-30-2021)
Old 03-25-2021, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Originally Posted by dctwc63s
I think you maybe referring to another guy...who also often changed his name, he is a "tuner" guy "Klaus"...but be careful. Even here on some other forums people speak very highly of "Klaus".
Old 03-25-2021, 12:22 PM

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
C63
wow... this was a crazy thread... reading it today for the first time and seeing the poster with a status of "banned" in the earlier posts made the anticipation of seeing when they stopped posting all the more exciting :-D
Old 03-25-2021, 12:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Stunna02
wow... this was a crazy thread... reading it today for the first time and seeing the poster with a status of "banned" in the earlier posts made the anticipation of seeing when they stopped posting all the more exciting :-D
Yea the user: Plataille was banned and he is the Owner CEO of VictoryRoadPerformance (www.vrpspeed.com) and will still post among with others under that name still... so just be aware and knowledgeable....
Stunna02 (03-25-2021)
Old 03-25-2021, 08:00 PM

Received 354 Likes on 244 Posts
13 s212 63 p30. 03 s55amg. 06 LX470
They have been spamming the forum for years as a business. I was scammed as well, once and only once. You can see what kind of person the owner is on a g55 Legit Street Cars video. He could be a good meme for dudche Mercedes guy.

FOR SEO purposes.
Old 03-26-2021, 08:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,594 Likes on 938 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Baltistyle
They have been spamming the forum for years as a business. I was scammed as well, once and only once. You can see what kind of person the owner is on a g55 Legit Street Cars video. He could be a good meme for dudche Mercedes guy.

FOR SEO purposes.
Link to LSC vid?

Edit: I guess the most recent one

Last edited by Jasonoff; 03-26-2021 at 08:28 AM.
Old 03-27-2021, 10:05 AM

Received 354 Likes on 244 Posts
13 s212 63 p30. 03 s55amg. 06 LX470
Yes, sorry, that video. I’m not great at links and stuff.

Id guess it’s for the marketing but imo VRP likely destroyed that customers car and bought it for cheap from the owner that thought they had good advice on how to “mod” their car. There’s a sentence in the video that leads one to believe that the mods were sold from VRP that caused this catastrophe, and there’s an excuse. A real tuning company does not sell partial builds that can end in failure. That is called taking advantage of the customer.

Does VRP not even know how to diagnose or fix a car because they are just resellers? As a relatively young (42) person, I like my tuners and salespersons to have lots of years (20 plus) behind them and this video just makes VRP seem even more incompetent.

I like LSC and Alex on his videos and have watched for a long time. I really hope it’s just for the clicks, but LSC should not be sending this dude any business, imho.
shardul (03-27-2021)
Old 03-27-2021, 10:32 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600

Id guess it’s for the marketing but imo VRP likely destroyed that customers car and bought it for cheap from the owner that thought they had good advice on how to “mod” their car. There’s a sentence in the video that leads one to believe that the mods were sold from VRP that caused this catastrophe, and there’s an excuse. A real tuning company does not sell partial builds that can end in failure. That is called taking advantage of the customer.

Does VRP not even know how to diagnose or fix a car because they are just resellers? As a relatively young (42) person, I like my tuners and salespersons to have lots of years (20 plus) behind them and this video just makes VRP seem even more incompetent.

I like LSC and Alex on his videos and have watched for a long time. I really hope it’s just for the clicks, but LSC should not be sending this dude any business, imho.
Someone should comment on his channel and post this link.
I am sure he is not aware.

Old 03-27-2021, 11:52 AM

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts
C63S

Old 03-27-2021, 12:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Originally Posted by Jasonoff
Link to LSC vid?

Edit: I guess the most recent one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpNiNSMGQog
Maybe I missed the point here or I am lost ...what's wrong with this video?
Plataille (03-30-2021)
Old 03-27-2021, 12:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i think it someone posted it because it had Phil (owner of VRP) in it.

i didnt watch it
Old 03-30-2021, 08:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,594 Likes on 938 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
You can see what kind of person the owner is on a g55 Legit Street Cars video. He could be a good meme for dudche Mercedes guy.
I posted it because of the top quote. I was curious to see who was having a hissy fit at me over PM.
Old 03-30-2021, 10:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Jasonoff
I posted it because of the top quote. I was curious to see who was having a hissy fit at me over PM.
Glad you posted it !!! people need to know....

Who was having or giving a hissy fit ?? ( just curious)
Old 03-30-2021, 02:42 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
E55
Im not banned LMAO. We just moved to CO, we opened in 2016.
Old 03-30-2021, 02:43 PM
Banned

E55
Yea the user: Plataille was banned and he is the Owner CEO of VictoryRoadPerformance (www.vrpspeed.com) and will still post among with others under that name still... so just be aware and knowledgeable....

Old 03-30-2021, 02:48 PM
Banned

E55

It was actually a UPD Fixed purchased on ebay but the car was a hot mess of a ton of things. Insane you can go about making assumptions like that. The car was built, and REBUILT, and failed again after work done by zealous performance in Chicago, you can direct further questions to them. i had NO interaction with this "Customer" until he reached out to purchase forged components and our whipple kit for a full rebuild when he decided he wanted to sell it instead. I purchased 3 cars from the owner of the G.

Last edited by Plataille; 03-30-2021 at 02:54 PM.
Old 03-30-2021, 02:50 PM

Received 298 Likes on 214 Posts
AMG GLC 63s Coupe
Originally Posted by Plataille
Im not banned LMAO. We just moved to CO, we opened in 2016.
You are the worse marketing person I have ever seen and considering that is how I make a living... I have seen some pretty bad ones.

Maybe this will help. Stop talking and learn to listen....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C63 W204 W205 Beware of VRP - VictoryRoadPerformance