C63 W204 W205 Beware of VRP - VictoryRoadPerformance

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2021, 09:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 399 Likes on 307 Posts
AMG C63s Sedan , AMG C43 , AMG G63 , GLK 250
Exclamation C63 W204 W205 Beware of VRP - VictoryRoadPerformance

** IN MY OPINION ** This is my opinion and not that of MBWORLD, not that of GOD himself (unless he chimes in) and of course any other members that feel the same way...

As members of a forum, we tend to enlighten other members of when SHADY business practices arise, and or DISHONEST practices occur , and this one tops the cake ...
Over the past days, VRP VictoryRoadPerformance posted a couple of threads, (which they are a SPONSOR and makes this even worse) and when given feedback they didn't
like, they just deleted the threads , and or posts to make there story seem better.

Now.. Yesterday, @Plataille whom went on the attack and actually called me (us) the CANCER of forums for voicing opinions (which by the way, a forum is for).
When VictoryRoadPerformance was called out on this, they took the same ole shady tactic of deleting the whole thread.. Well guess what, the Thread lives on.. I know of a couple members that have cached versions
and will post as well. (attached is just a screenshot of VictoryRoadPerformance clearly stating the only reason and purpose they post on this forum is for "GOOGLE SEARCH RESULTS" ... So in the end, they will doctor any results and threads to reflect
everything but the truth. I dont trust VictoryRoadPerformace and in my opinion they are scammers, as if they cannot keep the truth posted and respond, instead they attempt to delete everything and then RE-POST acting like nothing happened.

I wouldn't trust any piece of gear they SAY they make, sell, push or what ever...

Ohh and say it with me .... " They make there own Silicon ... " what a JOKE! wouldn't be surprised if they bought there stuff online from China... <- guess it wouldn't be the first time a company did that...

Old 03-23-2021, 10:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
Who cares go enjoy your car! That intake was ugly as **** and didn't have the ports for your blow off valves. I don't think people would buy that intake the way it looked.

Last edited by skratch77; 03-23-2021 at 10:29 AM.
The following users liked this post:
CrossfireDiva (03-24-2021)
Old 03-23-2021, 11:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by skratch77
Who cares go enjoy your car! That intake was ugly as **** and didn't have the ports for your blow off valves. I don't think people would buy that intake the way it looked.
I 1000% agree with you, but to others that might be looking for mods or such, should be well informed, and when companies hide or manipulate information, it creates the ability to be scammed. There are other threads on here , discussing in detail
how some tuners did the same thing, and ran off with peoples money.
Klinh (03-23-2021)
Old 03-23-2021, 12:45 PM

Received 57 Likes on 46 Posts
C63s AMG
+1.

VRP messed up big on this one. This is a forum and unless our comments crossed the line with profanity (which they didn't) our opinions should never be deleted.

VRP claimed they deleted the first thread because they wanted to make adjustment to Price, and add more information and pictures. Well anyone with common sense knows that you do not need to delete an entire thread including other people's comments to do that. You simply edit your own post.

VRP also claimed that they are/were open to feedback. Well if they were, they wouldn't have deleted the thread, because our comments we essentially feedback. If they were a stand up, honest company, they would have simply listened to our feedback and gone back to re-designed their subpar product. INSTEAD, when we called them out for deleting our comments, they called us rude, inconsiderate, and a CANCER to the automotive industry and deleted the second thread after they realized how bad they messed up.

Now I'm sure this could have been handled better but nothing ends well when you start acting shady and treat customers like that. Simply own up to your mistakes and never go as far as insult your customers.
The following 4 users liked this post by Sea63s:
BLKROKT (03-24-2021), CrossfireDiva (03-24-2021), FLC63s (03-23-2021), Klinh (03-23-2021)
Old 03-23-2021, 01:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 421 Likes on 304 Posts
AMG C63s
Aren't these the folks with the St. Paddy's Day sale all over and the March Madness Lottery? I remember to have asked some questions on the original intake thread.

In any case, looking at their web page and the large number of after market performance parts for all sorts of generations of AMG's...they are either a huge company with a huge development budget (not) or they are 90%+ reselling what someone else makes + a few inhouse parts. This is fine as long as they don't claim its all theirs. Maybe the intake is their own piece of dev work - its expensive and time consuming to develop products like that and $449 at the expected qty will not be able to pay for serious product development, testing, component sourcing etc ...so you get what they can afford - a 3-in bent pipe with what looks like someone else contract manufactured couplers (ZAC, Weistec have something similar), and a modified K&N universal intake. Not bad for a small budget project and may be a good price to value...but don't pretend its something different.
Old 03-23-2021, 01:10 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Lets see how quick this post gets deleted

The guy is a idiot aka Phil @ VRP
Old 03-23-2021, 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by shardul
Lets see how quick this post gets deleted

The guy is a idiot aka Phil @ VRP
Well I dont really see any reason this thread should or could get deleted, its in ref to w205 and other models, nothing is being said that is NOT true or not of a factual basis, and clearly is an open discussion regarding events that took place and is in the good for the forum and community.

Most of you that know me, know I mod the hell out of my cars and suv's etc and have no problem pushing things to the limits on the cars as I love to drive them hard. I ask questions and research every vendor I am looking to purchase from as I am the customer, and want to make sure
what I get is what I paid for. (Period)

Now, when a company gives me BS, I typically just move on, and they lose my business (no big deal), but when a company goes to the extent to remove post, call us/me CANCER , and or other things.
Then on top of that... state that the only reason they post on this forum is for SEO , to drive more traffic to the website, well , this will SEO along with it, and hopefully people looking to purchase and search for them, will see the type of responses they can expect from customer support.

Old 03-23-2021, 01:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by tobeit
Aren't these the folks with the St. Paddy's Day sale all over and the March Madness Lottery? I remember to have asked some questions on the original intake thread.

In any case, looking at their web page and the large number of after market performance parts for all sorts of generations of AMG's...they are either a huge company with a huge development budget (not) or they are 90%+ reselling what someone else makes + a few inhouse parts. This is fine as long as they don't claim its all theirs. Maybe the intake is their own piece of dev work - its expensive and time consuming to develop products like that and $449 at the expected qty will not be able to pay for serious product development, testing, component sourcing etc ...so you get what they can afford - a 3-in bent pipe with what looks like someone else contract manufactured couplers (ZAC, Weistec have something similar), and a modified K&N universal intake. Not bad for a small budget project and may be a good price to value...but don't pretend its something different.
Yup thats them... and they deleted the post you made on the other thread as well... :-(
You know.. the whole turbulence thing.. and custom silicon...

Old 03-23-2021, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Originally Posted by FLC63s
Yup thats them... and they deleted the post you made on the other thread as well... :-(
You know.. the whole turbulence thing.. and custom silicon...

Old 03-23-2021, 01:54 PM

Received 157 Likes on 133 Posts
S204 C250 CDI Sport
Who wants air filters that suck in more dirt than a Dutch hooker anyway ?
Old 03-23-2021, 01:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Gazwould
Who wants air filters that suck in more dirt than a Dutch hooker anyway ?
Old 03-23-2021, 02:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Old school papers ...
http://www.mit.edu/course/1/1.061/ww...EVENTHEORY.PDF
Old 03-23-2021, 02:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
Uff, I am glad I am not in school anymore...my last "turbulence project" was calculating influence of heat generated turbulence on a chemical reaction under zero gravity. Idea was if you can make a "cleaner/purer" product in space conditions. To test that we had a ~200 feet tall "fall tower" where we dropped a capsule and had a few seconds of experiment time each time under near zero gravity. Lol. those days....
FLC63s (03-23-2021)
Old 03-23-2021, 02:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 289 Likes on 198 Posts
2020 AMG GTC Coupe & 2018 Macan Turbo
I noticed the VRP C63S intake spacers are touted as increasing HP. Any data points to prove this? Or is it a seat of your pants feeling?
Old 03-23-2021, 03:30 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
E55
I'm right here. Here's my explanation yet again 😊 since FLC63S wanted to cherry pick what he posted.

The original thread was posted prematurely, with photos i didn't want and with data missing. Before I had a chance to see it, FLC63S and a couple other members immediately jumped in and posted **** like

"Uggliest intake I've ever seen"
"hot air intake"
"Price is ridiculous"(even though its the cheapest intake by a long shot)
etc etc.

The first pictures were pretty ****ing ugly, way over exposed and just bad bad. So I see where those comments came from, no biggy. The dyno data wasn't posted, so "hot air intake" ok.
The other comments were regarding price, our initial price was $660, the feedback on that price was negative. Ok no biggy again, the $660 was an estimated price during the development process, finding a new piping supplier we were able to bring that down. New price $550.

So given that the first 4 comments were on information that was changed, and given that the thread was up for all of maybe 4 hours. I decided to delete, and reformat the thread with new information. Once reposted FLC63S thinks it's it's BIG CONSPIRACY, so I said ok repost your same comments here on the new thread if you want. (Given the new thread had the new photos there were 0 comments of it being "the implies intake ever")

I think reposting was the right decision. Still do. The initial responses were much more positive, until FLC63S came in raging. Claiming I dont have a marketing manager 😆 and it's all bull****. Ok cool man.... however, you derailed the thread completely off topic, and again. With my gifted power of the infinity gauntlet, chose deleting the thread was again the right path to take.

All threads for VRP are drafted by my marketing manager, and approved by me. This one was not approved before it was posted which led to the comments..

Mbworld gives sponsors the power to delete their own posts. And I felt that deleting and restarting was a better way to go vs updating information and having the 1st 4 posts be completely irrelevant to the updated content.

If you really wanna waste your time and everyone because we deleted a reposted a post (big sad emoji crying face) then you obviously need a hobby.

I apologize if "cancer" offended someone personally. In this context a Cancer as a human behavior being something dangerous to health (of the community) that grows uncontrollably. As in, rudeness and inconcideration, that snowballs and leads to behavior. like the OP posting this absolutely pointless thread about a completely harmless reformatting of an informational post that was nothing, but apparently is now a huge deal.
Old 03-23-2021, 03:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Plataille
I'm right here. Here's my explanation yet again 😊 since FLC63S wanted to cherry pick what he posted.

The original thread was posted prematurely, with photos i didn't want and with data missing. Before I had a chance to see it, FLC63S and a couple other members immediately jumped in and posted **** like

"Uggliest intake I've ever seen"
"hot air intake"
"Price is ridiculous"(even though its the cheapest intake by a long shot)
etc etc.

The first pictures were pretty ****ing ugly, way over exposed and just bad bad. So I see where those comments came from, no biggy. The dyno data wasn't posted, so "hot air intake" ok.
The other comments were regarding price, our initial price was $660, the feedback on that price was negative. Ok no biggy again, the $660 was an estimated price during the development process, finding a new piping supplier we were able to bring that down. New price $550.

So given that the first 4 comments were on information that was changed, and given that the thread was up for all of maybe 4 hours. I decided to delete, and reformat the thread with new information. Once reposted FLC63S thinks it's it's BIG CONSPIRACY, so I said ok repost your same comments here on the new thread if you want. (Given the new thread had the new photos there were 0 comments of it being "the implies intake ever")

I think reposting was the right decision. Still do. The initial responses were much more positive, until FLC63S came in raging. Claiming I dont have a marketing manager 😆 and it's all bull****. Ok cool man.... however, you derailed the thread completely off topic, and again. With my gifted power of the infinity gauntlet, chose deleting the thread was again the right path to take.

All threads for VRP are drafted by my marketing manager, and approved by me. This one was not approved before it was posted which led to the comments..

Mbworld gives sponsors the power to delete their own posts. And I felt that deleting and restarting was a better way to go vs updating information and having the 1st 4 posts be completely irrelevant to the updated content.

If you really wanna waste your time and everyone because we deleted a reposted a post (big sad emoji crying face) then you obviously need a hobby.

I apologize if "cancer" offended someone personally. In this context a Cancer as a human behavior being something dangerous to health (of the community) that grows uncontrollably. As in, rudeness and inconcideration, that snowballs and leads to behavior. like the OP posting this absolutely pointless thread about a completely harmless reformatting of an informational post that was nothing, but apparently is now a huge deal.
Again WOW.. such great customer service you have !!
And dont worry, I will post the FULL THREADS so you can "take back the mouthful of lies you just spilled out"
for the record, I wasnt the one that started in on your post, I was the first to call BS because it was BS... and if people call your stuff UGLY, well then its UGLY ... live with it, or change it.. I would think that is feedback you would want, since people here are the ones paying for it..

As for cheering picking the post, nah.. I just posted the ones that show how much of a A-Hole you are, and how your company disrespects others.. thats all..

Thanks for the shout outs...
Old 03-23-2021, 03:41 PM
Banned

E55

I have ABSOLUTELY no issue with this type of comment and this is 110% NOT the reason either thread were deleted lmao.

1 we proved power
2 the intake is compatible with ALL 3" intake filters. (Green filter have been on order for months but are out of stock)
3 bms and Zac both have a 2.5" intake with no variable tubing size.
4 neither Zac nor weistec MAKE their couplers

We are largely a manufacturer of our own products, except for exhaust parts which we import. (Ask shardul about it so does he, except he pretends they are made by UPD)

youve asked a question, awesome, and I've responded, great. However you asked a theoretical question, with no proof or reasoning.

Are you claiming that the intakes only make 40whp because of the turbulance?? Or are you claiming they don't make 40whp? Or just trying to point out that they would make more power with the variable piping size? Or claiming there's a mystery danger in turbulent piping on a turbo charged application Because? Or what exactly? Because they made the power.... so I'm not really sure what exactly the point is of the turbulance "issue"???

Plug a U shaped constant diameter tube into a flow analyzer.... it's a consistent smooth flow... turbulence would be on a T or Y shape, or a shape with pockets. There's none of that. It's consistent.
Old 03-23-2021, 03:42 PM
Banned

E55
Again WOW.. such great customer service you have !!
And dont worry, I will post the FULL THREADS so you can "take back the mouthful of lies you just spilled out"
for the record, I wasnt the one that started in on your post, I was the first to call BS because it was BS... and if people call your stuff UGLY, well then its UGLY ... live with it, or change it.. I would think that is feedback you would want, since people here are the ones paying for it..

As for cheering picking the post, nah.. I just posted the ones that show how much of a A-Hole you are, and how your company disrespects others.. thats all..

Thanks for the shout outs...

P.S. I changed the pics and the results were as desired. 🤣
Old 03-23-2021, 03:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

P.S. I changed the pics and the results were as desired. 🤣
Just so you are clear, you guys actually deleted 2 post that were poste for more then 4 hours...
(attached so you can refresh your memory)

You can keep telling or blaming me, but thats not making you any better on this...
Secondly, there were posted questions that were clearly ignored (attached one of those as well)
* if you really want me to, I will post up the WHOLE prior threadds if you want, I would think NOT, given the responses from you and your company. I mean how many times you going to blame that poor girl ??

Old 03-23-2021, 04:02 PM
Banned

E55
Just so you are clear, you guys actually deleted 2 post that were poste for more then 4 hours...
(attached so you can refresh your memory)

You can keep telling or blaming me, but thats not making you any better on this...
Secondly, there were posted questions that were clearly ignored (attached one of those as well)
* if you really want me to, I will post up the WHOLE prior threadds if you want, I would think NOT, given the responses from you and your company. I mean how many times you going to blame that poor girl ??

The first post and second post are 2 different posts bud. I just said I deleted the second one because you derailed it.

Comment is above so you can reference it
Old 03-23-2021, 04:03 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Has any one chatted with this clown from VRP on FB messenger etc. Apparently he is super rude from what I hear.
Old 03-23-2021, 04:05 PM
Banned

E55
For SEO purposes:
Old 03-23-2021, 04:09 PM
Banned

E55

sorry. I want to make sure it's clearly referenced

https://www.vrpspeed.com/product/vrp...take-kit-m177/
Old 03-23-2021, 04:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The first post and second post are 2 different posts bud. I just said I deleted the second one because you derailed it.

Comment is above so you can reference it
Ummm WRONG dude!! I was only on 1 thread , the one you wanted to call people CANCER etc..
Old 03-23-2021, 04:11 PM
Banned

E55
Ummm WRONG dude!! I was only on 1 thread , the one you wanted to call people CANCER etc..
Yeah dude, we aren't talking about that one. We are talking about the original, which led to your child fit.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C63 W204 W205 Beware of VRP - VictoryRoadPerformance