Sponsored by:

Has any one ordered from mode carbon before

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2021, 08:54 AM

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
2017 Benz C63S Coupe
Originally Posted by FLC63s
@Mode Carbon Dude, just STOP , all you do is keep coming back with more and more excuses and it makes you look stupid..

HOW ABOUT THIS!!
Lots of companies were effected by Covid, and LOTS of GOOD companies went out of business due to COVID.. but you know the difference between them and you ?? YOU KEEP taking peoples money for product you dont have !!

You act like the fact that you had to refund a chargeback was a GOOD act by you ?? !! NO !! you should NOT be allowed to have another merchant account for credit card processing, as you are continuing to take payments, knowing very well the product is not in your hands to ship.

Then you come on forums and social media making all these claims, and you cant even keep up with your own lies !!

I am going to SAY this another way, because I know you are going to respond with some BS, or you are in a mental hospital or another car accident or what ever...

IF YOU STOP TAKING PEOPLES MONEY for items you do NOT have, you wouldnt have this problem... And do NOT say, well I need the customer money to place the order for materials so I can make the order etc etc, that (1) is illegal by CC standards, and (2) is BS.

Its understandable that you might lose your business or go bankrupt, and that is sad, and sucks , but just like hunderds, thousands of other companies - there are solutions and options and things that can be done to restart or get assistance, but taking funds from customers, and then coming up with excuses is NOT acceptable.

So true… From a successful business owner…..Stop taking peoples money, if you cannot provide the product/good/service…. Your website stats for most of your products “This item is in stock and ready to ship. Please allow for 24-48 hours for this item to leave our warehouse.”

Is this correct ????? Doesn’t seem like it….
Old 09-21-2021, 08:59 AM

Received 204 Likes on 131 Posts
C63 S Coupe
Originally Posted by Mode Carbon
Owner had a major collision - resulted in mental health issues
Mental health issues now? HMMM
Old 09-21-2021, 09:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 399 Likes on 307 Posts
AMG C63s Sedan , AMG C43 , AMG G63 , GLK 250
Originally Posted by George_1992
Mental health issues now? HMMM
Yea.. the story is like a freakin soap opera man... I mean, I dont wish anyone bad health or anything like that, but this dude spits out lies like nothing else.
He has said so many things to me, that contradict what he has posted others places, its laughable.

It gets interesting when he starts to talk in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd person... He already admitted its ONLY him, and he still like to post in 2nd person at times.

But as we all know, just warn people to NOT ORDER from him as most likely it will be a NIGHTMARE.. your better off just ordering off Alibaba.. (if anyone needs help in that regards, DM me..) I ship crap from china monthly..

Cheers
Old 09-21-2021, 09:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 517 Likes on 349 Posts
700HP Facelift converted PFL C63 S Coupe
He has said so many things to me, that contradict what he has posted others places, its laughable.
Dude makes so many excuses. One minute it's a covid next it's bankruptcy and mental health.

Thank God he never bothered to respond to my PM last year and I never went ahead and ordered anything from this guy.
I was eying out a front lip, side skirts and spoiler. Phew.

Last edited by Jimmy_c63s; 09-21-2021 at 09:41 AM.
Old 09-21-2021, 09:45 AM

Received 80 Likes on 57 Posts
2019 C63S Sedan
Originally Posted by WAB
1) You should post on your website that lead times may be much longer due to XYZ. It’s a very easy update to make and it informs the customer before placing the order
This right here and also to take deposits instead of full amount for stuff that ain't in stock. Can't be that difficult.
Old 09-22-2021, 09:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 399 Likes on 307 Posts
AMG C63s Sedan , AMG C43 , AMG G63 , GLK 250
Originally Posted by Mode Carbon

Please for the love of this forum stop taking words out of context. Owner stated he got into a car accident in which no police report was associated on file. He is state mandated to take medication and is no way using drugs illicitly.

Owner had a major collision - resulted in mental health issues

We've been in business for 10 years now and have stumbled due to Covid-19 mandates.
Ohhh wait.. now "Owner" who is YOU, had a major collision, by your statement was a HEAD ON COLLISION AT 60+ MPH .. and NO POLICE REPORT WAS MADE... (your words)
You post so many different stories dude, your just a complete liar at this point. You always blame others for "using wrong words" or "taking it out of context" - there is NO OUT OF CONTEXT..

You say you were in Jail, then you were State Mandated to a mental institution , etc etc etc...
(and ADMINS, all of this is HIS WORDS he used to attempt to cover himself in chats)

The following 2 users liked this post by FLC63s:
1 SIC DR (09-23-2021), Jimmy_c63s (09-22-2021)
Old 09-22-2021, 09:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 517 Likes on 349 Posts
700HP Facelift converted PFL C63 S Coupe
You say you were in Jail, then you were State Mandated to a mental institution , etc etc etc...
(and ADMINS, all of this is HIS WORDS he used to attempt to cover himself in chats)

HAHAHAHAHA F*CK OFF JAIL FOR 21 DAYS WHAT A FLOP 🤣🤣🤣
The following users liked this post:
1 SIC DR (09-23-2021)
Old 04-02-2023, 04:23 PM

Received 106 Likes on 69 Posts
'12 C63BS
read before ordering from Mode Carbon

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...ease-read.html