CLA45 In Stock !!!! GTA AREA !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2014, 10:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C350
CLA45 In Stock !!!! GTA AREA !!!

I have a source that tells me there is a CLA45 AMG in stock in the GTA...

Cosmos Black Metallic on Black Leather Interior...

Premium Package
Exclusive Package

I cannot disclose the location here...

But if you are truly interested please PM me...

Thank you
Old 05-30-2014, 12:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 795 Likes on 546 Posts
W204 C63 Coupe, W166 ML350 BlueTEC, 928GT, C5 Z06 & IS300 race cars, EQE 4Matic+ on order
My dealership has had several go through their showroom since February. I am sure you could buy the one that's currently there if the color and options combination was to your liking. What I don't get is why you think a CLA45 is such a rare beast, and furthermore, why is it a secret? What do you and your confidential source get out of it? Sounds like you pre-ordered a car with those options and are now trying to walk away from it and get your deposit back...

Last edited by Diabolis; 05-30-2014 at 12:29 PM.
Old 05-30-2014, 12:46 PM

C350
What combinations does your dealership have now ?? Im not trying to get out of an order... Just know of one available... But wanted to respect the forum and Mercedes... regarding advertising stuff for them... For I'm not an official member of their organization...

If you have any instock unit post it up... Not sure if you know there is a waiting list for this car... maybe your dealership has more allocations...

Originally Posted by Diabolis
My dealership has had several go through their showroom since February. I am sure you could buy the one that's currently there if the color and options combination was to your liking. What I don't get is why you think a CLA45 is such a rare beast, and furthermore, why is it a secret? What do you and your confidential source get out of it? Sounds like you pre-ordered a car with those options and are now trying to walk away from it and get your deposit back...
Old 05-30-2014, 01:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 795 Likes on 546 Posts
W204 C63 Coupe, W166 ML350 BlueTEC, 928GT, C5 Z06 & IS300 race cars, EQE 4Matic+ on order
There's a waiting period for every pre-ordered car that needs to be produced to your specifications. If the particular model is a new one (like the CLA) and there is greater demand for it, it is going to be longer until there is an available slot on the production line. Having said that, every dealership usually orders a car or two in colour and option combinations that they think will easily sell, and they display them in their showrooms and use them as demos for prospective buyers - but they are certainly available for immediate purchase from the showroom floor if you so desire. The CLA I saw at Midtown last month was dark purple. It could already be sold and they may or may not have another car in stock. However, they're certainly not so rare that you can't find any. A call to any of the six corporate MB dealerships in Toronto will tell you exactly what is available and where.
Old 05-30-2014, 02:05 PM

C350
Are you talking about CLA250 or CLA45 AMG ??

Most stores don't have demo or showroom CLA45 AMG... They have the CLA250 with Sport package that looks like the 45... I think you've mistaken the models...

Originally Posted by Diabolis
There's a waiting period for every pre-ordered car that needs to be produced to your specifications. If the particular model is a new one (like the CLA) and there is greater demand for it, it is going to be longer until there is an available slot on the production line. Having said that, every dealership usually orders a car or two in colour and option combinations that they think will easily sell, and they display them in their showrooms and use them as demos for prospective buyers - but they are certainly available for immediate purchase from the showroom floor if you so desire. The CLA I saw at Midtown last month was dark purple. It could already be sold and they may or may not have another car in stock. However, they're certainly not so rare that you can't find any. A call to any of the six corporate MB dealerships in Toronto will tell you exactly what is available and where.