Online Service Issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2024, 04:47 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GLC 43 Coupe
Online Service Issues

Hi

Just wondering if others have had issues with online/Mercedes Me subscription services such as Live Traffic, Weather App, over the air updates? A few months ago, I noticed Navigation wasn’t taking in real time traffic information to suggesting alternate routes, the weather app not working (not a big deal), some over the air update hiccups. After several weeks of back and forth with Mercedes Me support, they redirected me to the dealership so they could do a “hard reset.” Sent back to Mercedes Me so they can do an over the air update. Didn't work. Redirected back to the dealership which said the problem was with the Hermes module. Replaced the hermes module, yet problem persists. More recently, a new error message “system inoperable” occasionally pops up when accessing the cameras.

My car is a 2020 GLC 43 coupe. I suspect software issues. In the first months of ownership error messages related to some of the collision avoidance systems were resolved by reinstalling various software.

The experience does not engender confidence in the company’s ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve problems, especially when newer technologies are involved.