CL-Class (W215) 2000-2006: CL 500, CL 600

Installing ARGOS Bluetooth. Nothing displayed in MFD, Fuse Problem?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 10:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 CL500
Installing ARGOS Bluetooth. Nothing displayed in MFD, Fuse Problem?

Hello,

Based on what I read in these forums, I purchased the ARGOS Bluetooth system. Installation was easy - after a few emails from their support people (although I wish I had searched this forum before, as the instructions here are better, and include clear pictures of EXACTLY where the fiber optic cable is connected, and how.)

Anyway, I have some issues in using the ARGOS with my Treo 700 (Palm) that I am in touch with the the people at www.eurocarphone.com, but I'm stuck with the phone not showing up in the Multi-Function Display.

I'm wondering if maybe I have a fuse missing, but since I bought the car used, there is no diagram in the trunk like there is supposed to be. I'm wondering if anyone on this site can send me a copy, or provide me with information on what fuses I should verify.

Also, if anyone else has some experience with the ARGOS, I'd appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance,

JCFox
2002 CL500
Old 07-08-2007, 04:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How is it so far?

Originally Posted by jcarlosfox
Hello,

Based on what I read in these forums, I purchased the ARGOS Bluetooth system. Installation was easy - after a few emails from their support people (although I wish I had searched this forum before, as the instructions here are better, and include clear pictures of EXACTLY where the fiber optic cable is connected, and how.)

Anyway, I have some issues in using the ARGOS with my Treo 700 (Palm) that I am in touch with the the people at www.eurocarphone.com, but I'm stuck with the phone not showing up in the Multi-Function Display.

I'm wondering if maybe I have a fuse missing, but since I bought the car used, there is no diagram in the trunk like there is supposed to be. I'm wondering if anyone on this site can send me a copy, or provide me with information on what fuses I should verify.

Also, if anyone else has some experience with the ARGOS, I'd appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance,

JCFox
2002 CL500
I am about to pick up a 2002 CL500 this week and looking to get more information on any bluetooth solution. I am not sure what my car has in it (it is a designo edition, if that helps). Looking forward to hearing how how you like Argos.

Rippey
Old 07-13-2007, 10:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Originally Posted by mrrippey
I am about to pick up a 2002 CL500 this week and looking to get more information on any bluetooth solution. I am not sure what my car has in it (it is a designo edition, if that helps). Looking forward to hearing how how you like Argos.

Rippey
I have an argos for sale, that I took out of a 2004 G55. If you want it, let me know.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:38 PM

sent you a pm

rippey