ABC System problems

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 04:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
V12TT
Originally Posted by AMGTestDriverNJ
Whoa, don't count us 03-04 w215's out! I've had plenty of ABC problems including the one you are currently dealing with. I did have the valve block sensors replaced and it fixed my problem. The hoses were done as per the TSB on these parts. The valve block sensor and labor were paid for by extended warranty. My car after a 2-5 minute idle would begin to try to re-level itself incorrectly and as a result would drop to one side or the other. Needless to say this was very annoying and always made me feel like the car was off balance. In any event, if you have 3000 miles left on your factory? warranty then you should be covered for parts and labor. If you have an aftermarket warranty then obviously you have to see what they do and do not cover. In any event, good luck and congrats on your fantastic taste
My car hops on the left side like crazy then tires to level it self, same problem you mentioned. Where are the valve block sensors located? What do they look like? I want to change them DIY
Old 07-13-2010, 04:55 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
CL500
Hey guys, I'm still having trouble with the ABC of my appointment and I'm asking CL500 leg Mercedes workshop, I want to change the filter and fluid Pentosin, I'm told to wash four times the ABC system, this is true or just need , flush with filter change, I can say how many liters of fluid Pentosin enters the installation of ABC, the dealer told me that come gallon, I assure you that in my case the car down after two days but not is no leakage of fluid, the pump seems to work normally if making noises and when the car is low in the garage by pressing the button to raise the car up fast as two seconds, the car just lower the front and I've noticed reaching down to the driver's side, I can say about it, I can travel so now it's the holiday season and I want to tour Europe.
Thanks and I apologize for my English.
Regards
Old 10-09-2010, 04:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 Mercedes SL550 Sport
only drops on the right righ front after sitting for 24 hours. Would someone please tell me if the 'front valve block' is a dealer item or elsewhere and some say it's a Do it yourself type job. is this the valve on top of each strut (like the air shocks on S class, which the leaky hose had to be replaced) or it's seperate entity somehwer else.

thanks so much for your assistance.