CL-Class (W215) 2000-2006: CL 500, CL 600

Can anyone help a CL member with an ABC problem in Spanish Language?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 08:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 479 Likes on 425 Posts
Mercedes
Can anyone help a CL member with an ABC problem in Spanish Language?

Hello, a fellow member asked me if I could help with an ABC problem in Spanish, but unfortunately my command of the language is very basic, not to the point where I can give technical instruction.

If you can write in Spanish and help a member with an ABC issue, please post in this thread (in Spanish) and I will direct them to this thread, thanks...
Old 05-19-2010, 08:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
His mama. Traded y0 mama in because she was squeaking.
El Take el auto to de deeler.

I crack me up.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:14 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
CL500
Originally Posted by tusabes
Hello, a fellow member asked me if I could help with an ABC problem in Spanish, but unfortunately my command of the language is very basic, not to the point where I can give technical instruction.

If you can write in Spanish and help a member with an ABC issue, please post in this thread (in Spanish) and I will direct them to this thread, thanks...
Hola a todos desde Madrid, primero quiero daros las gracias por vuestra ayuda y especialmente a tusabes por la amabilidad de abrir este hilo, aquí son las 20:40 horas y todavía luce el sol, mi equipo favorito es F.C Barcelona y aun que también tengo BMW my coche favorito es el CL500 que últimamente me está dando problemas de ABC, he escrito algún mensaje en este foro pero como no domino bien el ingles la gente no me entiende y yo tampoco entiendo bien las respuestas, como os digo el ABC me está dando problemas y no me gusta la idea de llevarlo al taller Mercedes, no saben mucho sobre el tema y van cambiando piezas hasta que dejan el sistema ABC nuevo por unos costes altísimos(7000-8000 €), a mi en una ocasión me cambiaron un modulo electrónico que está alojado bajo el asiento trasero derecho y me pusieron los mismos fusibles del modulo antiguo y luego me los cobraron
Mi problema es que si el CL se queda parado tres días en el garaje se baja de la parte delantera izquierda(lado conductor) y cada vez que arranco me salta el aviso en Rojo de Coche demasiado bajo-Acudir al Taller, que hago yo en esa situación, le doy al botón para elevar el coche, se eleva enseguida y después todo marcha con normalidad, en marcha no he notado nada raro como balanceos o otras cosas, la bomba tándem trabaja normal y sin ruidos, el nivel del fluido está bien, se que puede ser un problema del bloque de válvulas delantero y la pregunta es que tengo que hacer, ir para hacer el Rodeo, cambiar el fluido hidráulico y el filtro, el coche tiene 115000km por si os sirve de ayuda y dentro de poco me tengo que ir de vacaciones por Europa y tengo miedo de que me deje tirado la suspensión.
Siento mucho por el tocho pero necesito toda la información posible para poder salir de esto, a, otra cosa, en el foro se habla del DVD de reparación, existe alguna posibilidad de pillar alguno en español?
Gracias de antemano-Un saludo.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:22 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
CL600
Google translate:

Hello to all from Madrid, I first want to thank you for your help and especially for the kindness tusabes opening this thread, here are the 20:40 pm and the sun still shines, my favorite team is FC Barcelona and even I have also BMW my favorite car is the CL500 that is giving me problems lately on ABC, I wrote a message on this forum but not good command of English people do not understand me and I do not quite understand the answers, as I say the ABC is me giving problems and I do not like the idea of taking the workshop Mercedes, do not know much about the topic and keep changing parts until you leave the new ABC system by soaring costs (7000-8000 €), I once I changed a electronic module is housed under the rear seat and put me right to the same old fuse module and then I gained
My problem is that if the CL is stopped three days in the garage on the lower left front (driver's side) and every time I boot I notice jumps in Red Car too low-Going to the Workshop, which I do that situation, I give the button to raise the car rises quickly and then everything goes normally, I have not noticed up nothing unusual as swings or other things, the tandem pump works normal and quiet, fluid level is fine , it can be a problem of front valve block and the question is that I have to do, go to make the Rodeo, change the hydraulic fluid and filter, the car has 115000km if it helps you and soon I I have to go on vacation in Europe and I have afraid to let me throw in the suspension.
I'm sorry for the billet but I need all possible information to get out of this, another thing, in speaking of the DVD forum repair, there is a chance to catch one in Spanish?
Thanks in advance, Greetings.

David
Old 05-20-2010, 04:28 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
CL600
Anybody with the star manual that can tell if the language can be chosen?

google translate:

¿Alguien con el manual de estrella que puede decir si el lenguaje puede ser elegido?

David
Old 05-20-2010, 04:33 PM

CL500
The proper activation Google does not translate the technical details, so I asked for help .
Greetings.
Old 05-20-2010, 05:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
His mama. Traded y0 mama in because she was squeaking.
Front ABC distribution block (or valve, as others refer to it).

When is the last time you replaced the Pentosin Oil? It should be changed every 4-5 years, IIRC. At that time, I believe you also have to replace the oil filter with the newer, smaller filter (smaller as in microns).

If you DO end up changing the distribution valve, yes, you'll have to rodeo the car, but I don't think you will need to completely flush the oil in the system. Though, it is recommended, that way particles that may be in the old fluid don't contaminate the new fluid.

As far as the DVD. I'm sure there is, but since most of us speak English... you know how that goes.

Good luck.
Old 05-20-2010, 05:15 PM

CL500
Hello, then you should change the hydraulic fluid (Pentosin) completely removes the old and put the new, but the filter, so no need for Rodeo?
With the help of Google to speak English final.
Greetings.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:17 PM

CL500
Hello again, today I was at the Mercedes dealership and I called the foreman in a discussion about my problem with ABC, we talked for a while as friends on the subject and told me he is a very delicate and can be any thing, so we decided to make a clean system and then hydraulic fluid change including the filter, I asked at reception budget and I spent the price of 694 €, I said it was necessary to put cleaning fluid three times (Rodeo ) to drag all the impurity of the ABC circuit, four hours of labor, need to tell me whether you need to clean three times, if you get liquid three times then let me spend 16 liters in the installation operation, only four liters hydraulic fluid has the ABC, I remembered reading in the forum they fall more.
1 Liter Pentosin = € 19.15 = € 306.40 16 Litres
1 Filter = € 28.91 = € 57.82 2Filtros
Manpower € 233 = 3.50 hours
Other € 0.80
Total = € 694.47
A greeting.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w209
Originally Posted by matias
Hola a todos desde Madrid, primero quiero daros las gracias por vuestra ayuda y especialmente a tusabes por la amabilidad de abrir este hilo, aquí son las 20:40 horas y todavía luce el sol, mi equipo favorito es F.C Barcelona y aun que también tengo BMW my coche favorito es el CL500 que últimamente me está dando problemas de ABC, he escrito algún mensaje en este foro pero como no domino bien el ingles la gente no me entiende y yo tampoco entiendo bien las respuestas, como os digo el ABC me está dando problemas y no me gusta la idea de llevarlo al taller Mercedes, no saben mucho sobre el tema y van cambiando piezas hasta que dejan el sistema ABC nuevo por unos costes altísimos(7000-8000 €), a mi en una ocasión me cambiaron un modulo electrónico que está alojado bajo el asiento trasero derecho y me pusieron los mismos fusibles del modulo antiguo y luego me los cobraron
Mi problema es que si el CL se queda parado tres días en el garaje se baja de la parte delantera izquierda(lado conductor) y cada vez que arranco me salta el aviso en Rojo de Coche demasiado bajo-Acudir al Taller, que hago yo en esa situación, le doy al botón para elevar el coche, se eleva enseguida y después todo marcha con normalidad, en marcha no he notado nada raro como balanceos o otras cosas, la bomba tándem trabaja normal y sin ruidos, el nivel del fluido está bien, se que puede ser un problema del bloque de válvulas delantero y la pregunta es que tengo que hacer, ir para hacer el Rodeo, cambiar el fluido hidráulico y el filtro, el coche tiene 115000km por si os sirve de ayuda y dentro de poco me tengo que ir de vacaciones por Europa y tengo miedo de que me deje tirado la suspensión.
Siento mucho por el tocho pero necesito toda la información posible para poder salir de esto, a, otra cosa, en el foro se habla del DVD de reparación, existe alguna posibilidad de pillar alguno en español?
Gracias de antemano-Un saludo.

Creo que no te va a quedar más remedio que pasar por el concesionario compañero, el sistema ABC es muy complicado y además no hay muchos usuarios; has preguntado en mbfaq? Pide presupuesto también a algún colaborador del foro

Un saludo