G Class (W463A) Produced 2019-Present: G550, G63 AMG

2025 Pricing & ADM's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Porsche Taycan Turbo / MB GLS 450
2025 Pricing & ADM's

For those placing orders, what are you paying on the ADM's? Specifically thinking about the electric one, but curious to see in general.
Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts
‘23 Rivian R1S, ‘22 Maybach S, ‘24 RR Autobiography, ‘22 Tesla X, & ‘9
None for me (G63) but I have bought a lot of cars from my dealer.
Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Tomshop
None for me (G63) but I have bought a lot of cars from my dealer.
I see you have a lot of interesting cars in your signature - did you already get your G63 or still waiting? I have a Taycan Turbo right now, but as the warranty will be up soon, I'm thinking of trying something completely different. For my wife's GLS, we're trading in for a 3-row RR. For my car, 5 seats are more then enough (I have 4 now).
Old Today, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by amelen
I see you have a lot of interesting cars in your signature - did you already get your G63 or still waiting? I have a Taycan Turbo right now, but as the warranty will be up soon, I'm thinking of trying something completely different. For my wife's GLS, we're trading in for a 3-row RR. For my car, 5 seats are more then enough (I have 4 now).
I want a Spring delivery of my G63. I have the 3 row RR. One thing I would point out is by getting 3 rows the second row has less space then if you get the 2 row long wheelbase.
Old Today, 08:47 AM

Received 112 Likes on 82 Posts
G550
For those placing orders, what are you paying on the ADM's? Specifically thinking about the electric one, but curious to see in general.
No ADM on my 2025 G63 order. Was offered a G580 allocation but passed.
Old Today, 09:01 AM

I want a Spring delivery of my G63. I have the 3 row RR. One thing I would point out is by getting 3 rows the second row has less space then if you get the 2 row long wheelbase.
Interesting. We're getting the 3 row LWB, is that what you have?
Old Today, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by tonygwagon
No ADM on my 2025 G63 order. Was offered a G580 allocation but passed.
Any reason you did G63 vs G580? I'm leaning towards the G580 - but mostly because I'm already coming from an EV I think.
Old Today, 09:12 AM

I assume nobody is getting discounts off MSRP, just at-MSRP best-case? Just checking before I ping some dealerships for pricing
Old Today, 10:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,484 Likes on 981 Posts
No more MB:(
I assume nobody is getting discounts off MSRP, just at-MSRP best-case? Just checking before I ping some dealerships for pricing
I think if you get MSRP go for it, that's your floor. 6 months from now who knows.
The following users liked this post:
theautodiplomat (Today)
Old Today, 04:36 PM

Interesting. We're getting the 3 row LWB, is that what you have?
Yes I have the LWB 3 row Autobiography. It is very nice. Don’t fully love the front seats (lumbar support makes it a bit uncomfortable even when deflated) and the screen electronics take awhile to get used to but except for that it is amazing.
Old Today, 04:37 PM

Yes I have the LWB 3 row Autobiography. It is very nice. Don’t fully love the front seats (lumbar support makes it a bit uncomfortable even when deflated) and the screen electronics take awhile to get used to but except for that it is amazing.
Nice. This will be our first one. It was built 2mo ago but has been sitting at port since they don't have EPA figures for the 2025 yet.
Old Today, 05:08 PM

Received 112 Likes on 82 Posts
G550
Any reason you did G63 vs G580? I'm leaning towards the G580 - but mostly because I'm already coming from an EV I think.
I’m definitely in the ICE camp when it comes to the G and prefer the V8 performance. Also, I’m not sure values will hold on the G580 especially since it’s using older battery tech and has a low initial range. I’m a big believer in leasing an EV rather than taking the large hit in value when you drive it off the lot.
Old Today, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by tonygwagon
I’m definitely in the ICE camp when it comes to the G and prefer the V8 performance. Also, I’m not sure values will hold on the G580 especially since it’s using older battery tech and has a low initial range. I’m a big believer in leasing an EV rather than taking the large hit in value when you drive it off the lot.
So I'm one of those folks who's getting killed on the EV price drop now - got my Taycan for $170k, will sell for -50% 3.5 years after. HOWEVER, the instant-acceleration of an EV, especially 5-30mph, 20-50mph, and all the other real-life scenarios that aren't a true 0-60, can't be beat. Granted, if I get the G580 I'd be going from a 0-60 of 3 seconds to a 0-60 of 4.6 seconds? But still.

Also to note, $170k - 50% = $85k. I also got an EV credit at the time, and a big discount off MSRP, so let's say my cost to own it is $70k or-so. Over 40 months, that's $1,750/month. The lease I was offered on it was $2,699/month. So I still come out OKAY buying vs. leasing. But totally agree that EV's are being treated more like tech & cell phones by the market then cars. Also to note, there was a 2 year period where I was offered above what I paid for the Taycan lol
Old Today, 05:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 405 Likes on 279 Posts
2023 EQE 500 SUV electric and 2024 Jaguar F-PACE SVR 5.0L
I might come back to MB when people start trading in their used G EVs. Unlike an AMG V8, there's really nothing you can do to an electric motor to break it in wrong. My greatest fear buying a used G63 is it being previously owned by some rich kid who spent most of the first 500 miles reving it out to redline, probably while standing still in a parking lot no less, just to make pops and burbles to impress his friends.
Old Today, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Crito
I might come back to MB when people start trading in their used G EVs. Unlike an AMG V8, there's really nothing you can do to an electric motor to break it in wrong. My greatest fear buying a used G63 is it being previously owned by some rich kid who spent most of the first 500 miles reving it out to redline, probably while standing still in a parking lot no less, just to make pops and burbles to impress his friends.
Good point. I've needed 0 maintenance on my Taycan. Don't even need to change brake pads because of the regen rotors.