CL-Class (W215) 2000-2006: CL 500, CL 600

how to unlock trunk of your benz wen ur keys are lock in it.02 cl55.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 09:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2001 clk430
how to unlock trunk of your benz wen ur keys are lock in it.02 cl55.

Here is some valuable information in case some one locks keys in trunk of there mercedes with the alarm on...first of all have a locksmith get you into the car first..dont do wat i did and break the window...even tho it was by accident...once in car alarm will sound...so wait till alarm stop ringing..with both doors open...there is a fuse box under the passenger rear seat in front of it open the latch..and u will c the fuses...i have a friend that is an awesome tech for mercedes...at the time i could not get in touch with him eventually he called me back..the alarm has to reset on the car in order for the trunk release button to work...here it is...he told me to pull out the fuses 1 at a time wait 5 seconds and put back in...so i did to each and every one..wen i got to the last fuse i pulled out it was a clear fuse could be a 20 amp..waited 5 seconds put back in..and my rear windows rolled down just a bit..i crossed my fingers and went to the trunk release button..and walla..it opened the dam trunk i cant believe it..i was up all night trying to figure out my options and i came up with 1 tow it to mercedes and spend a ton of money..til i receive the call..from a mercedes angel..and got it open...im pretty sure it will work on any mercedes...cause they all use the same type of alarm system...but it def..works on 2000 and up s classes and cl class hope this information is useful..for everyone..and bigups to my homeboy John aka mercedes guru...tech u da man...
The following users liked this post:
Steveb1948 (08-31-2018)
Old 06-03-2011, 09:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 CL600, VW W8, Dodge 2500 Cummins
If you have the "on star" tele you can trigger that and mercedes can unlock the car if it is registered.