CL-Class (W215) 2000-2006: CL 500, CL 600

CL600 new owner in Dallas!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 07:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL 600
Talking CL600 new owner in Dallas!

Hey everyone just thought i would introduce myself. I just bought a 2003 CL600 and love it!

Anyone other owners in DFW?

Ok, so im not a noob to performance cars but i will say i am already humbled. I swear to god i dont know what half these buttons do LOL
Definitely gonna rely on you guys for help.

Out of curiosity how many of you guys have extended or aftermarket warranties? Im used to doing most repairs myself with a little patience and the help of forum members. However with a high tech car such as this, expensive parts, and no star diagnosis machine im not sure its possible. Opinions/advice welcome? Any particular companies to use(or stay away from)?
Old 10-06-2011, 08:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Congrats, they are fantastic cars.

They can also be scary-expensive to own and repair. You are willing to do your own work, so that will help you. But sometimes you have to buy parts, and the labor involved is both long and difficult and can require specialized tools.

i don't know too many people that are unhappy with their extended warranty with this car, assuming it's from a good company and provides good (ABC and other stuff) coverage.

Shoot me an email with your mileage and I can get you a quote. Send to brucem105@comcast.net.

There are some reliable ones out there, but if you plan to keep the car for a long time, a warranty can pay for itself many times over.

Bruce
Old 10-06-2011, 08:48 PM

congrats

congrats on the car, one of my coworkers just picked up an 03 cl55 w/ 52k on it a couple of months ago. He loves the car as will you I am sure. We are just to the east in Longview
Old 10-07-2011, 01:08 AM

CL 600
Originally Posted by mepilot
congrats on the car, one of my coworkers just picked up an 03 cl55 w/ 52k on it a couple of months ago. He loves the car as will you I am sure. We are just to the east in Longview
Nice, a fellow East Texan. I was born around those parts!

Becks Imports, email sent.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:02 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2003 CL600 2005 745Li
Originally Posted by 240M3SRT
Hey everyone just thought i would introduce myself. I just bought a 2003 CL600 and love it!

Anyone other owners in DFW?

Ok, so im not a noob to performance cars but i will say i am already humbled. I swear to god i dont know what half these buttons do LOL
Definitely gonna rely on you guys for help.

Out of curiosity how many of you guys have extended or aftermarket warranties? Im used to doing most repairs myself with a little patience and the help of forum members. However with a high tech car such as this, expensive parts, and no star diagnosis machine im not sure its possible. Opinions/advice welcome? Any particular companies to use(or stay away from)?
Tell us more about the car, year, miles, color combo, options and photos are a must !!!!

I just got one myself.

https://mbworld.org/forums/cl-class-...wner-here.html

Old 10-10-2011, 08:35 PM

CL 600
Originally Posted by 1995E320Cab
Tell us more about the car, year, miles, color combo, options and photos are a must !!!!

I just got one myself.

https://mbworld.org/forums/cl-class-...wner-here.html

Congrats on your car as well!

Mine is an 03 with just over 80k mi. Not sure what all are options on these cars. It doesnt have the parking sensors on the bumpers

The pics the previous owner had are better than what i took, lol.
Attached Images