Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 09:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SpeedRiven SL600, ML320CDI
SpeedRiven coming to Toronto

Hey guys,

For the last 10+ years we were specializing in MB and BMW repairs. We are one of the few shops in GTA doing MB Balancer Shaft replacement, so know these vehicles inside-out.

We just finished couple projects with SpeedRiven - ECU/TCU, HE and high flow pumps (800hp SL600 in works). There are couple more projects on the way - we are formally entered into partnership with SpeedRiven so now everything can be done locally in Toronto.
We already have HE and High-flow pumps in stock. Remaining stock and specialized equipment is enRoute. Starting July you can have all your SpeedRiven tuning done locally in front of your eyes.

Long story short: SpeedRiven is coming to Toronto (MB only at this stage) - if you want to get on the list, let me know. First come bases. Call, PM, e-mail for details.

Thanks and thanks Aleks/Marcin,
Igor.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:06 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Just wanted to thank people on the board from Toronto for your support. Please feel free to post your experience from coming to my shop.

Here are few pictures I took in the last couple days - amazingly, but all cars were silver and, obviously, do belong to members on the forum. There were few more I did not take pictures, I promise I will next time

Thanks,
Igor.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:22 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

All equipment finally arrived from Germany. (Yes, from Germany - DHL box to confirm...)

We are ready to Rock-N-Roll locally in Toronto, Canada